[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy that just keeps his game disc scattered around the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1492229933846.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492229933846.png
280KB, 646x595px
>that guy that just keeps his game disc scattered around the place, or the wrong games in the wrong cases, and the cases are all over the place to. his DVDs are the same
>>
>work at retro games store
>kids constantly disrespect games
>parents pissed that kid lost money
>don't care if I scold them
>always tell them there's only two places a disc should be
>in its case
>in the system
>two weeks go by
>bring me another broken game

they never fucking learn
I've ran Minecraft on 360 through a disc buffer more than any human being should ever have to.
>>
>>378979616
>be at friend's place
>want to play game A.
>open game A's case
>find game B
>open game B's case
>find game C
>repeat this for 15 games or so until you find game A
Thomas you sloppy fuck
>>
>>378979914

how are kids so retarded? I took care of my games even when I was like 5.
>>
>>378979914
>retro games store

Does that mean you only sell retro vidya? Sounds comfy as fuck. Sometimes I fantasize about selling burnt oldgames and everything at like 20 bucks per game and pretend Im still living in the past
>>
>>378979616
>keep all my game and movie discs in the same disc carrying booklet.
>blue ray cases go in a box in my attic.
>>DVD and game cases go in the trash.

My friends think I'm crazy, but only because they resell their shit to gamestop.
>>
>that guy that threw out perfectly good disc cases and keeps his discs in a binder

Don't be that guy
>>
>>378982316

Im so autistic that I even keep those little promotional leeflets. My copy of halo 2 still even has that coupon thing for 3 months of xbox live.
>>
>>378982316
I had a gay friend with two dads in middle school who did that because both his faggot dads had good jobs and would buy him all the game consoles and all the games he wanted so he did that to save space, his biological mom also spoiled the shit out of him, as well as her friends and family

sleepovers at his house were fun...
>>
File: 1457728175879.png (66KB, 510x332px) Image search: [Google]
1457728175879.png
66KB, 510x332px
>>378982747
>I had a gay friend with two dads

>sleepovers at his house were fun...
>>
>>378979616
>have friend
>bought him overwatch for xmas
we buy each other games for xmas and birthdays
>go round his place
>see its mixed in with all the rest of his games and dvd's
>ohh anon, you played overwatch
>no I installed it
litterally never even played the game and now it is scratched as fuck with teh rest of his games.

Ironically though when I lend him my games he takes care of them like a normal person. I lent him witcher 3 for over a year and he played it loads of times, there isn't even a scratch on it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-03-15-38-30.png (338KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-03-15-38-30.png
338KB, 1440x2560px
>>378982316
>>
>>378984107
I know what you're thinking, but nothing ever happened at his house

We would just literally play video games all night, pokemon, yugioh, or whatever the fuck was popular at the time.
>>
>>378984896
He probably destroyed it and just bought a new one.
>>
>>378984896
He gives a shit when its not his own. That's good.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.