[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the rundown. London, fogs, rain and stealth are a weak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: acs-gi-bg1-new[1].jpg (332KB, 1450x760px) Image search: [Google]
acs-gi-bg1-new[1].jpg
332KB, 1450x760px
Give me the rundown. London, fogs, rain and stealth are a weak spot for me, does this game have anything salvageable?
>>
>>378966804
No, it's barely different to all the other AssCreed games so if you're already not into the setting I wouldn't bother
>>
>>378968129
Well thanks. I played 4 because /v/ shilled it and I almost fell asleep during the ship battles which were supposed to be the best thing about it, then I avoided them for the rest of the playthrough.
>>
>>378966804
>communist creed, even more communist than before
>le 18 century working class oppression
>muh evil bourgeois
>>
>>378969254
desu the 'evil bourgeois' was pretty shit in those days
there's not much of an excuse for child laour
>>
>>378969448
why? Children need money and experience, owners need money and workers. How evil of them to cooperate.
>>
>>378969918
It was so bad that the children were the bread bringers of the household when their parents didn't actually have a job at all.
>>
>>378966804
it's pretty fun if you get it dirt cheap, the settings is the star of the show like most ac game's after revelations, the soundtrack is great
I loved the setting because I've always been fascinated with Victorian London so maybe that's why I enjoyed it more than most people.
it's pretty straight forward ac game though, lots of follow the crumb missions eavesdrop, lots of collectible, the staple of ac missions, but with a few curve balls thrown in.
theres a cool optional area that came as a surprise to that made the game fresh after the game started to drag near the end, you'll know what I mean if you get it it and play near the end.
you get a bat grapple that let's you cut down the climbing time but not making climbing useless.
I quite enjoyed take on having to characters, the twins were quite likable in their own way(it's no gtav though) would've been infinitely better if they made it coop but it's still fine.
you can switch them at any time during free roam but main story missions force you to use a set character
you can build your own gang, this boils down to liberating areas or fetch quests.
like I said pretty straight forward for ac, or open world for that matter.
the novelty really is the setting for this franchise.
the story starts out good but drops in quality near the end

oh and no ship battles
>>
>>378969918
Pigs need food. Engines need coolant. Dynamiters need dynamite
>>
>>378970925
so edgy
>>
its shit
>>
>>378970810
The whole gang stuff was the most annoying thing for me in the game. For fock sakes you are assassins not criminals. The game had too much beat em up than all the cloak n' dagger it should of had.
>>
>>378971205
it's just the same brotherhood stuff but with a new name, brit's take on it I guess

I like that bit on Evie's journal where she's talking about Ezio or Altair, not sure, to Jacob and he literally goes Who?
I think he gave Evie autism after that.
loved the back and forth sibling sniping
>>
>>378971645
But the sibling incest is confirmed right?
>>
I liked it
>>
>>378969254
They absolutely still are.

If you think their interests are yours too, you are deluded. They just do it with smiles and bright colors now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.