[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If PC is so great, why isnt there a PC 2 yet? Checkmate athiests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
If PC is so great, why isnt there a PC 2 yet?

Checkmate athiests
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20161205_160009.jpg (24KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20161205_160009.jpg
24KB, 226x223px
pcfags btfo
>>
>>378964765
Well you got me there senpai.
>>
Because the first one was so great they didn't need to make a second one.

Checkmate Christian.
>>
>>378964765
Fug hes on to us
>>
>>378964765
because it's always perfect, no need for subpar sequels.
>>
Rectal prolapse is a condition in which part of the wall or the entire wall of the rectum falls out of place. Rectal prolapse can be a medical emergency. In some cases, the rectum may protrude.

Symptoms of a rectal prolapse may be:

>Leakage of stool
>Bleeding, anal pain, itching, irritation
>Tissue that protrudes from the rectum

A surgeon may operate through the abdomen to secure part of the large intestine or rectum to the inside the abdominal cavity (rectopexy). Sometimes the surgeon removes the affected part of the intestine.

Surgery also can be done through the perineum (the area between the genitals and the anus) to remove the prolapsing tissue.

Surgery is most often successful for people who still have some control over their bowel movements. If the anal sphincter is damaged, surgery may correct the prolapse but not be able to completely correct fecal incontinence (lack of control of bowel movements). Fecal incontinence can both potentially improve or worsen after prolapse surgery.

If the lining has fallen out of the anus and is around 7 cm or less, it should eventually retract back inside naturally, though the retraction can take up to 96 hours (4 days).
>>
There is, its called a mac.
>>
>>378964765
>>378964914
That's the thing, PC is so great it doesn't need a PC 2
>>
>he isn't playing his videogames on a brand new PC 4

Get on my level phags, my dad works at Gamestep.
>>
>>378964914
So whyd they make a new testemant? The sequal was an awful one man magic show.

I like the original better it had a lot more characters and suspense.
>>
>>378964765
God damn, that actually made me crack up.
>>
File: 1483498347758.png (397KB, 978x972px) Image search: [Google]
1483498347758.png
397KB, 978x972px
>PC made in 1936
>Didn't get a game until 1975
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.