[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

overwatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 23

File: IMG_0239.jpg (36KB, 350x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.jpg
36KB, 350x192px
any junkrat mains here? i've been playing junkrat a lot lately (14 hours) and am starting to get pretty good, but i was wondering if i should start using him in competitive
i'm diamond rank, is this a good idea; if so, got any tips?
>>
If you are diamond you should know how the game plays retard. But no, junk is shit and will get ripped later ranks.
>>
OW is a fine game, but the playerbase is just too retarded. I don't even know how it's possible to be so retarded.

They can't stand in a circle to capture a point. They can't heal teammates that stand directly next to them asking with in game chat (or even just game commands). They can't understand the concept of taking out higher value targets (like Reinhart or a really good Widow or is picking people off, etc). They do stupid shit like get a triple kill and taunt and then die because the other enemies weren't dead. They will actively choose to lose or play poorly if you try and "take command" and give out orders while in comp or if you even slightly chide them for being bad. The list goes on.

It's just unplayable. The playerbase is just so ungodly stupid it ruins the entire playing experience. And no, I shouldn't have to gather 6 of my friends every single time I want to play just to have a normal game.
>>
>>378958242
>junkrat
>competitive

No. I love playing junkrat, but please, do not use him in competitive. Although you probably know this and you started the OP with bait to get a thread started.
>>
>>378958573
terrible gay faggot here, who are considered higher value targets and why?
>>
>>378958242
>having mains in a game balanced around counter-picking
>>
>>378959182
>Rein protecting the entire team, no one shoots the shield fucking ever for some reason
>Roadhog is hooking and pigging every motherfucker on the team, but no one tries to kill him ever and they just run away instead
>A really good healer like Lucio who is always on the move, but no one takes care of him first before anyone else
>A sneaky Genji that creeps up from behind and annoys the team by plinking off damage and then dives in for big damage with an ult or getting a shift strike kill/etc
>An annoying ass D.VA that is really good at using her defense matrix ability
>Any combination of them all/etc

Basically, it all stems from teammates not killing people or doing anything. A lot of the time when I played the game, I just wondered why no one did anything. They would complain "oh man that roadhog sure is annoying" but would never actually do anything about it themselves.

The entire playerbase has the fallacy in their head of "someone else will do it". Instead of playing healer themselves, instead of moving in and securing the point, instead of finishing off their tank, instead of doing FUCKING ANYTHING they just say "someone else will do it :^) I'm gonna go off and be a giant fucking retard lol".

Fuck OverWatch.
>>
i haven't played overwatch in a while but have they buffed junkrat yet? wondering if they'll ever do anything to make him viable
>>
>>378959431
This
Reddit ruined games
>>
>>378959649
>Rein protecting the entire team, no one shoots the shield fucking ever for some reason
fucking infuriating this one or any other barrier hero and nobody fucking shoots it down.

>but we're not doing damage so better just wait the shields expire!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>378959431
People who have mains are the best players. If I see a player in ranked who's 3800+ and only plays mostly one hero, I'm thinking
>we got this
>>
>>378958242
great on some maps but you get flammed every time you pick him
>>
>>378959654
They already buffed him by making his explosions not hurt him. Don't listen to the shitters, like all the heroes, he's fine in the right hands.
>>
>>378960261
Well you really shouldn't. If they are playing one 1 character and the enemy team has their counter plus 2 other "soft" counters, they're fucked. And that's it. They're completely useless to the team. Fuck these stupid cunts that main. Every player should know how to play every character in the game. They'll undoubtedly be better with certain characters over others, but they should still know how to play them all and not just 1 or 2 or 3.

>>378960054
I just don't get it either dude. The shield doesn't have that much health, and sustained fire takes it out easily. But people never fucking shoot it. They never fucking do. And even if they do and it breaks, they never fucking follow up and kill Rein (or anyone else behind the shield). It's like they think breaking the shield was an accomplishment in itself (when it isn't) and just let Rein run away and recharge.

It makes me want to rip my own fucking face off because of bad/stupid/etc the OW playerbase is.
>>
The only way to enjoy this game is by disabling both chat and voice. The amount of retarded people is too damn high.

>Mercy dies repeatedly because flankers keep killing her and everyone ignores her calls for help
>''omg Mercy use your revive'' when she is dead or recently spawned back at base

>Team picks 4 flankers and each one of them separates ignoring the payload
>Lucio for fucks sake heal

>Shield up as Rein
>Shields gets blown up and back away to regen
>Retard team mates peak or flat out run into the enemy fire line
>Rein protect wtf

I just cant stand this fucking game. In the age of eSports and Twitch you have an alarming high amount of teens and kids who think they are pro by watching their favorite streamers.
>>
>>378959649
so tank heroes should be the priority to kill first?
>>
>>378959649
The worse part of playing with a preset group is when you go back to randoms. Then you get shit on constantly because you're used to attacking in a way that works only with a team that somewhat collaborates and vice versa when you go back to playing with friends.
>>
>>378960685
Is this a real fucking question? Are you actually being serious?

This is the kind of shit that blows my mind. Why are you even fucking playing this game you god damn mongoloid of a human?

Yes. Tanks like rein should be killed first. Healers too. You kill the healers so the enemy can't heal up easily in a fight, then the tanks so they can't soak up damage and defend the team/point/etc as easily, then you move in and win.

Like oh my fucking god how god damn dumb can a person be? Can you use the bathroom on your own? Can you pour a bowl of fucking cereal? Do you need to be strapped down in your bed at night so you don't roll out and break your neck every day?

Fuck todays gaming playerbase. Normies, or whatever you want to call them, need to fucking leave. They HAVE to stop playing.
>>
>>378960953
damn man, calm down
>>
>>378960953
Oh my god this site is so frigging toxic.
>>
>>378960568
>If they are playing one 1 character and the enemy team has their counter plus 2 other "soft" counters, they're fucked. And that's it. They're completely useless to the team.
Not really. If you take a Mcree and Winston, you're not guaranteed to stop a Tracer, especially if you picked them just to counter her and you don't play them usually.

Do you think someone who got to GM by playing only one hero hasn't figured out how to deal with counters? Besides, it's a team game. If someone is trying to counter a good teammate, you should support him so he can continue doing his job well.
>>
>>378960953
i still dont get it stupid reinhardt does no damage i never kill it and win lol get better bitch :^)
>>
>>378960953
What rank are you tough guy?
>>
>>378961079
>Tales of wood
>>
>>378959431
>having mains in a game balanced around counter-picking

>Pick hero
>Enemy counter picks
>I counter pick their hero
>They switch to counter my hero
>I switch to counter them
>This keeps happening
>Match over with no kills and nothing happening as we just keep counter picking never committing to anything unless we have the upper hand

10/10 game design im sure
>>
>>378961121
Highest I ever made it was high platinum. My friends that play OW aren't as good as me, and typically only ever made it to silver or gold (or less). I only had one friend that was plat with me, and then we had to suffer being paired with randoms in comp. Which basically meant we were always constantly losing because of fucking dumb the playerbase is.

I never claimed to be some OW god. And I really am not, I'm above average at most games I play but never "pro". But atleast I know how to play the game. Unlike most of the player base that doesn't understand "stand in capture point to win" or "kill the healer first".
>>
>>378961053

This. Demanding someone to change usually just tilts them and they'll probably play like shit. It's not a death sentence to play with a counter on their team if you have any team communication at all.
>>
>>378961371
I still don't understand why you'd wanna kill the tank first. I think you need to explain this again.
>>
>>378961371
>high platinum
>I know how to play the game
loving
every
laugh

>>378961554
Enemy teams tend to scatter when the tank falls, because there's no one to soak damage. That and tanks make great targets to charge your ultimate with
>>
>>378961554
Kill yourself.

Better yet, kill me. Just fucking end my life bruv.
>>
>>378961554
yea killing tanks is retard
>>
>>378958242
Don't be afraid of Zarya's. Junkrat can kill a full healthed Zarya that bubbles. Just don't blind fire a hallway if they have one. Help your teams hitscan with Pharah by car bombing her. Keep shooting D.va with her matrix up. Make her waste it on you so your team can score picks or shoot her. When she runs out just keep dropping pills until she fucks off. Genji can reflect your death pills so stay away from team mates when fighting a Genji. Throw your carbomb to the side of a deflecting Genji to kill hit. Junkrat COMPLETELY counters Tracer but no one wants to admit this so you are a magnet for them. They view you as a free easy kill so car bomb them to the face or shoot pills at the spot where her blinks will end for an easy kill.

Remember your carbomb is also a boop. Use your carbomb to jump OVER the enemy team to attack from behind

Use your ult as a cruise missile to kill single key targets. Only go for more if the opportunity presents itself. Avoid going over walls as your hang time will give any half away player time to destroy it before it drops into kill range.
>>
>>378958242
>if so, got any tips?
Play whatever you're the best at. If you're good with Junkrat, stick with it. Stop caring about team compositions and mute everyone on the start of the game. See you in grandmasters, son.
>>
>>378958242
>if i should start using him in competitive
people seems to make this grave mistakes all the time.
no, you're not actually good if you're only "good" in quick play.
i believe you are still a filthy noob in junkrat
>>
>>378961371
>high platinum
that would explain all the retards you're meeting in your team.

>>378961554
>I still don't understand why you'd wanna kill the tank first.
because you are not killing any shit when they are hiding behind rein's shield with healers alive, you dumb retard
and at low levels, noobs don't shoot rein's shield down, when it only takes 7~10 seconds at best and faster if u have high damage dealers like hog and soldier.
so, these noobs don't shoot at the shield,
they couldn't shoot at the enemy either,
and is just feeding ultimates to the enemies.
what they do is they constantly trying to "pick" someone that walked off rein's shield for abit,
then let the enemy healer heal it all up, while feeding the healer's ultimate.

come on noobs.
start shooting down that rein shield.
it doesn't take u more than 2 set of bullets if u do it together.
the same goes to winston's shield too, u noob fucks.
>>
>>378961872
>implying you can reach grandmasters that way
>>
>>378958573
>They do stupid shit like get a triple kill and taunt and then die because the other enemies weren't dead.
In all my time playing Overwatch I have never seen this happen even a single time. The rest of it I do see on occasion, but not with the regularity that your post implies. Maybe you just have bad luck and get matched consistently with retards? ...Or maybe there's a reason for it?
>>
>>378960953
I wanted to make fun of this rant, but I actually agree with you
>>
>>378958573
Don't get 6 players on a team, it's harder to climb that way. Just duo queue and you're golden. Most queued teams aren't coordinated and don't talk to each other so if you have a friend you actually can coordinate with.
>>
>>378962458
You can, plenty of people have just brute forced there way into top ranks by refusing to change from bastion/Junkrat/torb. If you're good with then you will succeed.
>>
>team game with roles
>having mains
I bet you're a blast to play with. I've seen my friends get legit mad when they can't play their mains, it's fucking ridiculous. Overwatch is shit
>>
>>378961371
>high platinum
>thinks tanks should be focused down
>tanks
>literally the characters designed to soak up damage
>should be focused down
checks out
>>
>>378962458
>he thinks he will become GM by relying on others

Are you literally retarded. Do you think welfare helps you find a better job too? It's about individual skill.
>>
>>378959431
You can main Lucio,mercy or ana without any problems.
>>
>baddies ITT can't play junkrat in competitive
>>
File: 1492339751423.jpg (31KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492339751423.jpg
31KB, 720x540px
>comp
>someone instalocks Junkrat
>enemy has pharah and zarya
>''Muh gold dmg hitting zarya bubbles and orisas barriers, you all suck''
>Defeat
>>
>>378967029

>They changed damage to only count damage done to characters and turrets.

And now Junkrat shitters have nothing.
>>
Why is junkrat not considered competitively viable?
>>
File: 1494077785294.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1494077785294.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>378958573
It's because most of them view it like CoD where each character is a loadout and their ults are killstreak rewards. 99% of the idiots who play this game think that it's team deathmatch with optional objectives.
>>
>>378958242
you can easily carry yourself to grand masters if you're good at junkrat
if you can't get consistent direct hits with your m1 / can't into taking down pharahs, I wouldnt advise it tho
>>
>>378967284
He feeds zarya who is picked alot of times. He does some spread out damage when hes spamming nades all over the place easily outhealable and feeds the enemy healers ults like crazy. There are some decent junkrats outthere that can play him well but pharah is a better pick anyday
>>
File: HOGGED.png (190KB, 269x297px) Image search: [Google]
HOGGED.png
190KB, 269x297px
>play junkrat, shred shields, get 20+ kills
>"junk switch"
>>
>>378959431
>They have a winston that just dived our healers a d I just got picked of by roadhog, better switch to reaper!!
>to bad they just capped first point and now this section of the map gives him a major disadvantage

"Counter picking" only works on king of the hill
>>
File: 1.gif (492KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
492KB, 285x200px
>tfw can't into flying as Pharah
I understand the concept of tapping until the boost recharges but I can't do it and reliably hit people.

I really want to get good with her because it looks like alot of fun.
>>
File: 424.png (148KB, 293x380px) Image search: [Google]
424.png
148KB, 293x380px
Why play Rat when pharah exists? As pharah u only need to worry about soldier and widow and the occassional good aim mccree. Have a mercy by your side and you only need to worry about widow.
>>
>>378967837
>only play junk on attack on eichenwald
>OMG WHY THE HELL ARE YOU THROWING KILL YOURSELF >:(
>shut up
Proceed to have a tire every teamfight and bag a key player everytime
>you didnt do SHIT
>potg is me killing the mercy, trapping the ana then mine jumping to pharas face sacrificing life to have her killself
>>
File: dipstick.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
dipstick.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>378968439
Because Pharah is a stick in the mud, while Junk is always having fun.
Plus people get way more mad at you for killing them as Junkrat.
>>
File: evolve.jpg (297KB, 660x2788px) Image search: [Google]
evolve.jpg
297KB, 660x2788px
>>378958242
Maybe you should play a REAL videogame and not this spoonfed babyshit.
>>
>>378968439
Boring as fuck. Junkrats gun is more fun to use and being a pain in the ass with traps and displacement mines is hella fun.
>>
>>378959431
>Not obeying the meta in a game balanced around counter-picking

Do you even team-based eSports, bruh.
>>
File: 9876298_1.jpg (49KB, 800x396px) Image search: [Google]
9876298_1.jpg
49KB, 800x396px
>>378958242
not in later ranks. they need to rework him a bit.

I've got around 60 hours on him in qp. I think he should be able to lay down more traps. 2 or 3.

Maybe redo his ult in some form or fashion. Maybe bump his health a smidge. Make the aoe on his shift bigger

He needs some love mang
>>
>>378958573
faggot try talking about rat. you huge fucking queer
>>
It's because America doesn't play competitive shooters like they're supposed to, they always run the numbers and min-max to find out what the best comp is, and then run ONLY that for 90% of the time, only switching one or two slots for certain parts of the map.

It's dumb as fuck.
>>
File: WUfFlJs.jpg (36KB, 660x601px) Image search: [Google]
WUfFlJs.jpg
36KB, 660x601px
>>378958242
Just played comp for the first time and did my placements. I use to be a Junkrat main. Now I am a Zar man. Feels bad man.
>>
File: 1468123877351.png (207KB, 349x428px) Image search: [Google]
1468123877351.png
207KB, 349x428px
>>378960565
>>
>>378968578
People don't even fucking understand you can play heroes outside of their roles, pick rat on attack and it's like you've killed their mother
>>
So junkrat players, what's your favorite map to play him on?
I always go to him on defense for kings row in comp and if I can, numbani.
>>
File: nC9k9bQ.png (339KB, 669x672px) Image search: [Google]
nC9k9bQ.png
339KB, 669x672px
>>378960565
>fine
>"Oh hey, look it is a Pharah."
>not fine
>>
File: 1478153349601.gif (228KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478153349601.gif
228KB, 267x200px
>>378968439
>tfw duo queued to masters with pharmecy last season after being in plat elo hell for so long when we played different characters
>>
>>378968847
At least bump up the health on his tire. I swear to god people just kill it by accident most of the time because there's just so much shit flying around the map.
>>
File: 5-4.jpg (72KB, 291x474px) Image search: [Google]
5-4.jpg
72KB, 291x474px
>>378969245
>So junkrat players, what's your favorite map to play him on?
>kings row

You already posted the best one. Junkrat fucks the enemy at the last checkpoint. That bend means death to the red team.
>>
>>378968627
Why do you post this webm?
It's neither impressive or funny in any way.
>People flat out ignoring an obvious wheel
>McCree cant kill a point blank stationary Junkrat
>Junkrat has the reaction time of a senior citizen
>>
File: 1324193336903.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1324193336903.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>378959649
>>An annoying ass D.VA that is really good at using her defense matrix ability

I fucking hate this. I absolutely despise how her shields negates literally ANYTHING, and it has such long reach too.
>>
>>378968439
less emphasis on aiming with junkrat than pharah
>>
>>378969571
>the red team.
The enemy is always the red team no matter which side youre on
>>
>>378969698
So Rat is the shitters Pharah pick? Sounds about right.
>>
>>378969912
You got it the other way around, friend. Pharah is the most boring cunt in the game. Junkrat is way too much fun, especially in QP/Arcade.
>>
>>378969714
You... are you fucking retarded? No fucking shit you fucking cunt nigger faggot.
>>
>>378969587
Because it makes people like you give me (You)s
>>
>>378958242
Stop picking junkrat or ill throw you retard.
>>
File: 1414971199762.jpg (19KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1414971199762.jpg
19KB, 340x340px
>>378970075

This is why I come here
>>
>>378970068
I'm not denying Rat isn't fun I'm just saying Pharah is a much better pick in any given situation when you're playing comp.
>>
File: y9HgYPH.png (481KB, 663x598px) Image search: [Google]
y9HgYPH.png
481KB, 663x598px
>>378970068
This.

The only reason people pick that piece of shit is because literally no one kills her. All you fucking do is hover like a faggot and shoot rockets like a turret. Junkrat is fucking bouncy ball filled with childlike wonder and happiness.
>>
>>378970502
You're not wrong, honestly. I guess if they have a hitscan, Junk wouldn't be a bad 2nd choice. I just wish fighting zarya and dva wasn't so tedious.
>>
>>378967186
>tfw i still consistently get gold in dmg elims and obj kills as junkrat

stay mad
>>
File: 1431124982399.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1431124982399.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>tfw got out of plat and no one falls for the trap combo in front of spawn anymore
It hurts.
>>
File: zarya.jpg (73KB, 582x630px) Image search: [Google]
zarya.jpg
73KB, 582x630px
>main Zarya
>enemy team has a junk main that wont switch off
Thanks for the 75% average ult charge card faggot.
>>
>>378971465
just lose SR so you can go back to elo heaven
>>
>>378958573
>low health
>spamming need healing when I'm standing right behind our ana
>she doesn't heal me and just keeps trying to go for kills
>heals everyone else except for me
I didn't even do anything, never said anything, and I was gold elim/damage so I wasn't playing bad either. I just don't get it.
>>
>>378971465
This barely happens in high plat too. Have you tried putting them under health packs? I've found the small cave area in the the bottom right near the attack spawn of route 66 having good results.
>>
>>378961781
>Use your carbomb to jump OVER the enemy team to attack from behind

Why would you do this? Do you not think the enemy team would see this and kill you? Your bombs take a few seconds to activate, its not like you can destroy the enemy team fast before they figure out you are behind them.
>>
>>378971519
You must be playing against Junks who have no idea what they're doing then
>>
>>378960685
Don't listen to that other prick. Priority is relative. Of course a tank dying will have a big impact, and can win you the team fight but it's not always that easy. It's more about catching enemies out of position. If they've been naded by ana for example you focus them down. Or if your hog hooks something, help confirm the kill because it's not guaranteed. Punish people who try to flank too much, punish Rein if he charges too far from his team. If they're not out of position, you pressure them until they slip up, or use abilities like walls and boops to displace them. If their mercy has res she needs to die sooner, or you need a good follow up for it. Stuff like that. Any pick is usually good, dps are just as squishy as heals and if you're shutting down a carry that's a big impact. If your team isn't communicating it's up to you to observe who they're attacking and simply help them. It's hard to outheal focus fire so hopefully you'll get the pick even if it's not always the best choice.
>>
Is climbing out of elo hell aka plat even possible with solo queue?

Whenever I get higher I will always team with scrub diamonds who think they're hot shit. They only pick fucking Hanzo or Genji and proceed to be completely useless with them.

Fuck Diamond shitters so much. ''Look at me I got carried to diamond so I don't care if I win or lose :^)''

Fuck all of you.
>>
>>378973568

I honestly don't think levels and rank have much say in someone's skill in this game. It's kinda sad.
I don't even pay much attention to my level anymore, I'm around 40 something and I still think I suck balls.
>>
>>378973568
Yes. But the only way you can rank up in solo queue is to pick carry heroes and be consistently good with them. And the game doesn't change much the higher you get. I can't speak for gm but in masters people still make selfish picks and don't communicate, but we're all chill about it. Plats are more toxic and make a big deal out of every little thing.
>>
>>378974470
>Plats are more toxic and make a big deal out of every little thing

Because we just want off this ride already.
>>
File: 1494187182071.png (92KB, 340x311px) Image search: [Google]
1494187182071.png
92KB, 340x311px
>when your teammates keep complimenting you
i love that feel smurfing is the best
>>
>>378969275
wowzers, being countered means your effectiveness gets lowered

who would've known
>>
>>378974883
Fair enough, but when teams fight they always perform worse, better to just give it a shot and focus on your own shortcomings. When I was still in plat I didn't improve until I started considering things like "my tracking is actually pretty poor" or "I could've done x better". There's no point in focusing on your team's faults because one match isn't enough time to correct them.
>>
>>378969275
>he hasn't seen chro wrecking pharas with junkrat
>>
>>378975953
I focus a lot on my own shortcomings actually, it's just hard to carry if two incompetent people pick useless DPS heroes such as Junkrat or Bastion and you're left to heal or tank for these fools.

Like should I just pick a DPS hero as well at that point or what? Also what would you consider ''carry heroes''?
I had like a 60% winrate with soldier but I couldn't always pick him, should I just instalock him like an asshole?
>>
>>378974883
Yeah, but if you just shut up and not made everything a big deal you and everyone on your team would play better and consequently win more. That's the problem with plat mindset.
>>
>>378974883
Why? Do you really think you belong higher or something?
>>
>>378961371
So at plat I'm guessing you've has your team try to play a dive comp, i.e. the most dominant comp in the game right now, i.e. a comp all about ignoring/going around tanks and snowballing easy kills on squishies. That would mean of course that your team tried to dive and you were the guy shooting into a rein shield while half your team is behind it and wondering why nothing is happening.

Focusing tanks as your first priority is really stupid.
>>
I've only been playing this meme game for a couple weeks and I'm already tired of the other players.

>people having aneurysms in qp
>feeders telling others to switch
>no mics EVER
>people throwing because someone locked their main

Last night I had a glorious match where a 3 stack yelled at me the whole match to switch off reaper. Not because I was being ineffectual, but because one of them wanted to try reaper. Fucking hell.
>>
>>378977679
Yeah the community is pretty shitty, try to play with some friends.
>>
Solo q right? If so yea the playerbase there is scary dumb. i play at least at high plat/low diamound, stopped playing for a week bcu lyfe lost like 70 sr for the next several games got me down 1700-2000 thought to myself "well i can work my way out of it, ill get better at the game at the same time" nope gained only like 20 sr per win and was just fucking traped there, the system of mmr needs to be reworked
>>
>>378976354
You can try mercy and damage boost them, or shield the bastion if nobody's picked rein yet. Lots of teams can't deal with a bastion if he's properly supported.

Yeah soldier's a good carry: sustained dps and fits into most comps, probably your best choice if you're already familiar with him. Then my other two recommendations would be hog or zarya. Hogs hooks can dictate games, and he's easy to learn. People like to ignore zarya even though her grav is devastating if set up properly.

I have no qualms instalocking, people are more likely to pick something else if you do it. If that doesn't work you might have to go tank/support. But keep in mind 2/2/2 isn't actually necessary. 3dps has seen a lot of success lately and a lot of dive comps just go with the one tank (winston). I won a 5v6 recently as sombra with one healer because we just decided to roll with it and the enemy let their guard down. Ults mean it's always possible to turn a game around, baiting out theirs while waiting to pair yours with someone else is one way you can subtly control the game.
>>
>>378961781
>Junkrat COMPLETELY counters Tracer
How? She just blinks past my grenades whenever i shoot and circles me til I die.
>>
>>378978770
Place traps along her common flanking routes. Enjoy your free kills.
>>
File: 1326064589067.jpg (6KB, 112x134px) Image search: [Google]
1326064589067.jpg
6KB, 112x134px
>>378977679

>people having aneurysms in qp

>Play Rein
>Beef a charge
>Teammate treats it like I threw the entire match
>Spends the entirety of the game drilling my every move
>Blames me and me alone for the loss
I don't want to be the, "lol it's just a game" type of person but it's just a loss my man
>>
>>378972160
Not him, but a good strat I've discovered is to use it to jump over them and drop a bear trap behind them while you shoot. When they spot you they will instinctively backpedal into the trap. It works best if there is a wall or ledge inbetween you so that they don't see you coming.
>>
>>378979047
The worst part is that kind of autistic screeching behavior does more damage to your chances of winning than almost any single fuckup a player can make. No one wants to play with the kid screaming and bitching over every mistake and they end up playing worse for it. It's why those idiots never advance in rank but blame everyone else for it.
>>
Am I helping my team by being Mercy? I'm a good enough healer but I don't know if it is better to go Ana or Lucio
>>
I love Junkrat, but you have to use him sparingly. Some maps favor him more then others, and it won't be enough to just spam. Pharah is usually the more reliable choice, since she can work easily in both defense and attack.
>>
>>378979721
Unless you actively don't put in the effort, you'll always be helpful as a Mercy. Whether or not you'll be more helpful as Ana or Lucio is hard to say. Ana take a lot of on point aiming that I can't pull off, so I usually go Mercy.
>>
pharah does his job a million times better
>>
>>378978414
Oh okay, thanks for the tips bro.
Sorry for the late reply, I got distracted by something.
>>
>>378958242
Honestly, I think if you practice enough in QP and learn about positioning and high priority targets, you can climb with any hero.
I played Widow for about 2 months before this season, around 120 hours now, and I've climbed from mid-gold to low diamond in 2 days. Just got to put the time in.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.