[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone who just finished Ni No Kuni anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: ninokunipromopic.jpg (173KB, 960x645px) Image search: [Google]
ninokunipromopic.jpg
173KB, 960x645px
Ask someone who just finished Ni No Kuni anything.
>>
>>378954792
Why?
>>
>>378954792
FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
>>
>>378954792
Was it worth the time you put in?
I dropped it around the time you meet the third party member.
>>
>>378954792

Did you finish the post game quests too in the mirror world or whatever it was?
>>
>>378954792
what's your favorite ghibli filmo?
>>
>>378955590
>Was it worth the time you put in?
The main story was fine and worth a play if you like jrpgs and don't mind kiddie story. The post game was mostly shit outside of bounty hunts.
>>378955672
I did all the errands and bounty hunts.
>>378955696
Spirited Away.
>>
>>378955696
not op but porco rosso is objectively the best ghibli film
>>
>>378954792
Was the ending good? My PS3's hard drive died when I was about 75% through the game and I lost my save.
>>
>>378954792
eng or jap voices?
>>
>>378954792

Is it a good RPG? Will a Persona fan enjoy it? Is there grind/replay value?
>>
>>378955829

>opinion
>objective

keklel
>>
>>378955812
The post game "additional" story they added for the PS4 version was really fucking shitty.
>>
>>378955997
What happens? I played ps3.
>>
>>378955917

>not listening to hilarious scottish accent

you missin out if you didn't go english
>>
>>378956074
>picking english dub
absolutely haram
>>
>>378956057
Er, thats what I meant, the PS3 version. Sorry my head is in the gutter right now. But the whole White Witch storyline after you beat Shadar was additional content they added for the console release and it was just really fucking shitty and unneeded.
>>
>>378955590
Main reason I dropped it was because of all the hold handing.
Games treats you like you're a fucking retard
>>
>>378956195
Oh. So the 3DS games ends with Shadar in Nevermore? The White Witch's story was pretty dumb.
>>378956283
>Games treats you like you're a fucking retard
Nowhere near as bad as shit like Persona. Mr Drippy doesn't comment on every single action you do like that crap.
>>
>>378956367
Yeah, you beat Shadar, it plays the cutscene and ends. Everything else was tacked on to resell it to the japanese.
>>
>>378956367
>Mr Drippy doesn't comment on every single action you do
Yes...he does
Dude would never stfu. oh this grass boss is weak to fire drippy? REALLY!? who would've thought. I'm only like 20 hours in
>>
>>378954792
Did you unlock the secret car at the end. When you defeat the Guardian of the Universe?
>>
>>378956730
No he doesn't. I'm not OP, but Mr.Drippy doesn't even provide hints unless its story base.
>>
>>378956730
>Yes...he does
No, he doesn't. He jumps in during boss fights to say how to get a chance moment and leaves. It's stupid, annoying, but no fucking where near as shit as Persona which does it every single action and fight in the entire game.
>>
>>378956759
Yup.

But I had nothing else to do after that so it was pointless.
>>
what kept you playing?
i stopped after visiting that village in ice. it's a long time ago, but all i can remember is that it's very repetitive gameplay
>>
Why did you think this was worth a thread?
>>
>>378957704
fuck off fatso
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.