[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Resident Evil 7 the best horror game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: playstation4-3321-8365507-1.jpg (570KB, 643x808px) Image search: [Google]
playstation4-3321-8365507-1.jpg
570KB, 643x808px
Is Resident Evil 7 the best horror game?
>>
>>378951349
of all time? No, but it was Breddy gud
>>
Not an hero when

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Why is it called horror game if it can't scare you?
>>
evil within is better
>>
RE7 would have been a modern masterpiece if the game actually had enemies that weren't shitty goo monsters and the latter parts of the game didn't lose so much steam.
>>
>horror
>>
No, put it's pretty cool.

Can't wait for the DLC. I apreciate that the dev team took the time to apologize on their youtube channel for the delay.
>>
>>378951349
No, it could have been scarier throughout the game but the tension just dies down. The first half was pretty fucking good though and they had all the right elements for good horror, ESPECIALLY the lighting. Jeez, walking warily down a hallway where you can't see more that a foot in front of you is pretty good.
>>
>>378953495
Yeah, such horror assassinating scary bois. I pooped myself from shock itself.
>>
>>378954217
I thought all the DLC was already released?
>>
>>378956369
Nah, there's still one last paid DLC pack and a free epilogue episode called "Not a Hero" coming out. The epilogue was delayed though.
>>
>>378951349
No, but it's certainly the best resident evil to date.
>>
>>378953495
Game was not even survival horror. It was survival gore. They couldn't go 2 seconds without making you drown in rivers of blood.
>>
>>378951349
What are the chances of the demo being way more scary than the game? I couldn't play the demo.
>>
>>378951349
REmake was better in every conceivable way. This game is pleb shit.
>>
>>378951349
After this game I cant go back to the clunky third person bullshit. This is the way to go.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.