[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oblivion GOTY - Game Breaking Bugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Oblivion GOTY.jpg (75KB, 435x500px) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion GOTY.jpg
75KB, 435x500px
So are there any other game breaking bugs in the PS3 version other than the vampirism thing?

I thought I read a while ago that Shivering Isles is broken and unbeatable or something for the PS3 GOTY version.
>>
>>378921197
It's time to exit the stone ages.
>>
>>378921197
rule of thumb: just avoid Bethesda games on the Playstation platform.

IIRC New Vegas and Skyrim would freeze and corrupt your save file once it would reach a certain size. So I wouldn't be surprised if it is broken.
>>
Nothing really comes to mind other than the vampirism bug. if it wasnt for that bug the ps3 would be the best console version rofl xd
>>
>>378923392

wow that sounds terrible
>>
just play it on PC, even a fucking toaster can run it
>>
>>378921197
Just play it on PC you stupid faggot.
>>
>>378924943

I already have it on PC but I want to play it with a controller and I don't have a 360.

>inb4 you can play it with a controller
No you can't, not properly at least. I've tried everything for years.
>>
>>378925106
>first person
>controller
you're actually retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>378923392
I remember the same thing hapening in Fallout 3, the game would freeze atleast once per hour after my save file got big, it was barely playable at that point. Bethesda's games are only worthwhile on PC with mods.
>>
>>378925303

I play all first-person games with a keyboard/mouse, but Oblivion and Skyrim feel meant for controller. I've tried it again and again for like 4 years but it just doesn't feel right with a keyboard. I hate it.
>>
File: autism.gif (346KB, 561x300px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
346KB, 561x300px
>>378925524
>>
>>378925106
>but I want to play it with a controller and I don't have a 360.

use xpadder or joy2key and pick out any of dozens of profiles people have written over the past 11 years. im pretty sure the ini edit for 360 controller is still on the beth oblivion forums sticky too.
>>
>>378926221

Couldn't find the sticky.

Are there any that allow you to play it EXACTLY as it was on 360 or is it the type where you have to substitute and switch button functions around a bit.
>>
File: 1478485793111.jpg (60KB, 575x602px) Image search: [Google]
1478485793111.jpg
60KB, 575x602px
>elder scrolls games on consoles ever

You got what you deserved.
>>
>>378921197
saves can corrupt after a long amount of time
>>
>>378921197
This board is filled with prime examples of faggot lowlifes. TC is not one of these people, but every other poster certainly is.
>>
>>378925401
i don't remember having that problem with FO3, but NV would start to drop in frame rate till it got to 1FPS and eventually freeze.
>Bethesda's games are only worthwhile on PC with mods.
truth.
>>
>>378921197

what, exactly, is the vampirism bug?

other than that yeah, I got new vegas on PS3 and it became borderline unplayable after my file got around 20-30 hours long.
>>
File: hmm.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>378925678
>literally unable to understand someones opinion might differ from theirs
>while calling someone autistic
>>
>>378926663
>Couldn't find the sticky.
its still there, 11 years later.
http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/274228-faq-read-this-first/

scroll down to gamepad functionality. but you're probably better off to use xpadder, pinnacle profiler, or joy2key.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.