[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: t7.png (139KB, 332x326px) Image search: [Google]
t7.png
139KB, 332x326px
What went right?
>>
It's not a Capcom game
>>
Good netcode, Solid SP content on release, and it's a good port on top of a solid game.
>>
>>378920250
>>378920974
This
also its tons of fun
>>
I like it but I haven't played since 2 so I don't really know what's going on in the story.
>>
Its not sf5.
>>
>>378921225
>Haven't played since T2

My nig. That game's soundtrack is dope.
>>
>NO
>ANNA
>WILLIAMS
>>
Its like the first fighting game in years to actually be good at launch
>>
>>378921225
Good. You dodged a bullet.

But, seriously, as a longtime Tekken player, it's a downgrade from Tekken 6 (not to mention Tag2).
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (64KB, 332x470px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
64KB, 332x470px
>>378920250

Fuck off fagget its sinking down to mixed.
>>
>>378920250
Considering it's the first Tekken game on PC, i'm glad it's having a good launch.
>>
I just thought the "improved graphics" were just sharper textures and more polygons but the movement and motion blur enhancement looks fucking amazing.
>>
>>378921354
Literally this
>>
NJPW Cross Promotion. Bullet Club Shirts and Okada's Outfit.
>>
>>378920250
Will we ever ever get a new Soul Karibaaa
>>
Why no Anna or Julia?
>>
>>378920250
This game is the shit. were the room at?
>>
Crack when?
>>
Will this run on and be playable on a GTX 580?
>>
>>378920974
>Solid SP content
eh
>>
>>378920250
Namco is a developer that has it's shit together.
>>
is it better than tekken 5
>>
>>378920974
>Solid SP content
You're bullshitting, right?
>>378922260
This, though? This is absolutely spot on. I marked out for the Bullet Club shirt.

>Customization blows aside from the aforementioned Bullet Club shirt and NJPW stuff
>OST is good, fuck the whiners that don't like wubs with their fightan'
>Looks great even on console (PS4 at least)
>SP is garbage, difficulty is all over the place, Arcade mode is three fights, one mid boss, and the most frustrating end boss since Jinpachi
>If I payed to play five total fights with the final one being bullshit in an Arcade, I'd want my quarters back
>It's to be expected, but they fucked around with all of my mains. They always do, every new game.
>Losing in Arcade mode to Kazumi makes you rewatch her cutscenes at least halfway through when in every other Tekken you could just mash Start to skip all that shit. You'll become very familiar with those cutscenes
>THE CONNECTION TO THE OTHER PLAYER HAS BEEN LOST
Solid 6.5/10 purely because I play a lot of SP and the only enjoyable SP mode is Treasure Battle, and even then that'll stop being fun when I rank up all of the characters to a point where the AI is just too cheap to play against. Go ahead and whine if you want about needing solid SP content in a fighter, but that just proves you're the kind of dumb stream warrior faggot that keeps paying Capcom.
>>
>>378921820
>95% is overwhelmingly positive
>94% is just very positive
Is it based on percentages or ratio of good to bad reviews?
>>
>>378923276
nothing is better than Tekken 5
>>
>>378923415

TTT2 is better than 5 and 7.
>>
>>378923384
eat my dick, Crapcom cockrider
>>
>>378922992
I think someone in the tekken discord I'm in is running the game on that but on low and he's getting 60 fps, you could always buy the game and refund if it doesn't run though.
>>
>>378923537
You clearly lack reading comprehension, because none of what I said is positive for Capcom.
>>
Gigas
>>
File: LMAO.jpg (6KB, 251x186px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.jpg
6KB, 251x186px
>>378922260
>implying a no draw promotion matters
I'd tell you to go back to watching NJPW, but we all know no one does.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.