[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WipEout thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

This is coming out in a few days, and I'm kinda interested in getting it.
I've emulated the PS1 trilogy a bit to get a feel for the series, and I think I like it, but how are the modern games that are compiled in this collection?
Would this collection be a good place to start for someone who's largely new to the series?
Truth be told, I'm largely interested in the steel case and themes for pre-ordering, WipEout has such a nice style to it.

Also general WipEout thread.
>>
>>378918356
Is the steelbook EU only or something?
>>
>>378918695
Maybe
I know some other country gets this awesome looking fake PS1 case
>>
>>378918823
Yeah the sleave is EU only but I didn't even know there was a steelbook. NA Amazon doesn't have it listed
>>
Does no one have anything to say about the wipeout games?
>>
Played a little of the vita one. Was cool but didn't get into it that much. Maybe because of the little screen and fps which is fixed in this release so looking forward to it.
>>
>>378920824
I played some of the vita one as well, but the small screen made it a bit hard to see, and the fiddling analog stick made precise control difficult
I'm hoping it'll be a lot nicer on a PS4 with a real controller
>>
File: Screenshot_004.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_004.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Wipeout or Redout?
>>
>>378918981
Turns out both the PS1 cover and the steelbook are EU exclusive
Does NA get any type of limited edition for this or are they just screwed over?

>>378922049
I've heard Redout is one of the good Wipeout-like games, but I haven't played it myself
>>
>>378922334
Probably not because Europoors always get cool limited edition shit and Amerifags don't.
>>
>>378918823
Fuck, that looks nice.
>>
Seems like the stream that was posted here earlier has is longer on that channel.
>>
File: 1453603593588.png (169KB, 598x479px) Image search: [Google]
1453603593588.png
169KB, 598x479px
>they're not selling this edition
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yFxBXTEcw8
>it was only for reviewers

Those fucking kikes
>>
>>378918356
literally no one cares
>>
>>378924081
God damn, that looks awesome
Weird that the model is only full black though
>>
>>378918356
I believe the themes are available with the digital pre-order also.
>>
File: 45a.png (215KB, 305x331px) Image search: [Google]
45a.png
215KB, 305x331px
>>378918823
>EU only

why god
>>
>>378925103
If you really wanted it, you could just import it from EU online sellers
Like ozgameshop, which has it for just under amazon's price before shipping
http://www.ozgameshop.com/ps4-games/wipeout-omega-collection-ps4-game-with-exclusive-classic-sleeve
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.