[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else not having as much fun as the previous testpunchs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: arms.jpg (823KB, 2025x3279px) Image search: [Google]
arms.jpg
823KB, 2025x3279px
anyone else not having as much fun as the previous testpunchs?
>>
>>378909507
It's my first testpunch and I didn't have any fun at all.

But maybe it's because I didn't win a single game
>>
I haven't played it before today but so far this game is a 3/10 for me
>>
>>378909853
Give it a chance you'll get better
>>
>>378909853
Did you know you don't have to play with motion controls? I went from having zero fun to a ton of fun with my perfectly curved punches.
>>
Concept is really bland, what did you expected?
>>
>>378909853
They should add a proper training room in the testpunch. Finding out the controls while getting your ass kicked by people is irritating
>>
>>378909507
im pretty sure you are the only special snowflake in the world anon
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (68KB, 508x729px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
68KB, 508x729px
what the fuck
>>
>>378909507
It's a stopgap filler game meant to tide people over until Splatoon 2. Don't expect it to have any longevity.
>>
Nah, it was still pretty fun. Skillshot is a shitty mode though, and Hedlock isn't all that fun either, at least not with randos. Maybe with dependable teammates it'd be more fun.
Luckily I got matched up into plenty of 1v1s so I didn't have to deal with the lesser modes that much.
>>
>>378910823
This.

Game will be dead when splatoon 2 launches.
>>
>>378909507
Only because this time I got a bunch of laggy shits. I still like the game, but losing a match because my grab went right through my opponent made me fucking rage.
>>
>>378909507
Actually I had a lot more fun this time, I used the standard controller which was a bit less intuitive but ultimately more precise. Could see myself maining either Helix or Twintelle, hoops was as bad as volleyball but boss fight mode is great.
>>
I mean it's a colorful iteration on a pretty shallow concept. That's not necessarily a bad thing, unless they're charging full price for it. But there's just not that much variety.
>>
>>378911006
>>378910823

Smash Melee is bland as fuck and yet it has one of the biggest comp scenes.

Expect this shit to go viral.
>>
>>378911006
>implying I can't enjoy both games at the same time
Retard.
>>
>>378909507
first test punch here. did pretty well with just spring and default gloves. This game is bretty gud. and I bet more people will start using standard gloves in vs. once they realize the gimmicks of the others all can be countered.
>>
>>378909507
Me. I was hoping the game would offer more, but after hearing that Grand Prix is the same thing over and over with no char interaction, and that Ranked is just Party w/o items, I think I'll skip on this and wait on Splatoon 2 instead.
>>
>>378911093
>one of the biggest comp scenes.
>>
>>378910341
You're right, I'm planing on it. I don't like to judge games too quickly. I was just being honest, it's probably because of the chain loss that I didn't like it. It happens in every multiplayer games, but when it's your first contact with the game it's pretty frustrating.

>>378910385
I'm probably a terrible person but I wasn't even playing with the motion controls... It's just that I find the controls to be extremely counterintuitive, most of the time I wasn't doing what I wanted. Though time will surely heps.

>>378910530
So much this. I had to wait for the end of the testpunch to finally understand that I could charge my ARMS by holding the dodge, or that I could drop from the air with the same button...
>>
>>378911093
agreed. motion only control tourneys. Its going to be popular as the first punch out was.
>>
>>378909507
They had fucking Twintelle. I had a fucking blast.
>>
>>378911214
It's true. Not saying it's a good thing, but in the FGC it's true.
>>
File: laughing_elf_man.jpg (57KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_elf_man.jpg
57KB, 600x829px
>>378911331
>he still thinks smash is a FIGHTING GAME
>>
>>378911631

It's a glorified party game for autists that has a comp scene.

What's hard to understand?
>>
>>378910823
I dont think so. It has a lot of nuance to it. It should take a long time to master.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.