[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are modern open world games garbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: The Witcher 3 vs Gothic 2.png (3MB, 2280x794px) Image search: [Google]
The Witcher 3 vs Gothic 2.png
3MB, 2280x794px
Why are modern open world games garbage?
>>
there;s not enough things to do, some people just have one liners to talk to. some of the buildings don't have things to do either.
>>
us pro gamers huh
>>
>>378905801
Because they're collectathons and fetch quests, without waypoint markers people would realize how terrible this is, but like if its easy enough and some pointless numbers go up, people will remain satisfied.
>>
Because you aren't playing the legendary and innovative BoTW that saved open world games.
>>
>>378907378
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>378908753
you liked that anon?
>>
File: risen.jpg (348KB, 807x454px) Image search: [Google]
risen.jpg
348KB, 807x454px
Riven was the biggest steaming pile of game design diarrhea covered with the vomit of pretentious sexually frustrated text monkies who call themselves writers that I've ever had the stomache cramp laden pleasure of forcing my poor fucking PC to play. Start the fucking game will you? Okay, open world cum everywhere. Look at our cum, you can swim in the cum, you can interact in the cum. Oh hold up senpai looks like it's time to be rammed up the ass by forced exposition! Alright, time to flood your fucking eyes and ears with the delights of the ethnic flavored shits of a thousand cultures that make up what we like to call a diverse backstory and world. Followed by that, I'm sure you will be stabbing your eyes out in the feverish desire to never lose sight of the literal CUBES we're calling houses dripping with the shit of what you call textures to make them look like some kind of NES Borg Cubes that accidentally made it through a dimension made up of feces. I'm glad you're not having fun whatsoever because it's motherfucking time to make you spend hours basking in the glory of the ten minutes prior to launch we spent making this shitty fanbase cashcow grabber and to drive home the point we made NPC's skullfuck you if you decide you're not having enough fun. Wait a moment, it seems you thought it couldn't get much worse than this, so now comes the combat tutorial! Witness all 3 frames of animation as you awkwardly backpedal from your enemy as if to avoid the miserable stench from the farts of a thousand cumfilled assholes while you attempt to gather up enough courage to bear the brunt of this pain as you waddle right back up to the braindead AI just to play what must have been a mocapped sequence of one of these mongloid developers attempting to install fucking curtain rods.

and that would be the extent of my playtime on Risen.
>>
Do I need to install any mods or anything to get the most out of Gothic II? Or should I play it as is
>>
>>378910148
DX11
>>
WITCHERKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.