[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why wasnt this whole game in first person? what the fuck are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: why.jpg (201KB, 1280x720px)
why.jpg
201KB, 1280x720px
why wasnt this whole game in first person? what the fuck are they trying to accomplish with 3rd person bullshit?

including all these other kid games like arma and the shit where you kill zombies with an axe.
>>
arma did it for various reasons
dayz did it because it was an arma mod
dayz imitators did it because they were imitating dayz
battle royale games did it because they were imitating dayz imitators
>>
>>378905613
>rails on a Kar-98
>>
FPS games have shit FOV.

You can play the entire game in first person, there is nothing stopping you except for the fact that third person is better.
>>
>>378905613
>Cycling the bolt like a retard
>Fucking rails
Ew
>>
File: stat.jpg (58KB, 446x393px) Image search: [Google]
stat.jpg
58KB, 446x393px
>>378905736

>>378905831
you cant play the whole game in first person you retarded goober

whos going to make the first decent shooter? escape from tarkov is the closest and its not quite there.
>>
King of the hill kids would shit themselves if they couldn't spy out their whole surroundings without the risk of getting shot.
It's been like this since that "genre" got popular and PUBG would have been stupid to alienate the targeted fanbase by not implementing crutches like this.

Wasn't there talk about implementing first person only mode? Mark my words, if they implement it, it will be a niche mode with maybe 10% of the active playerbase playing it regularly.
>>
>>378906217
>Not even chambered for 7.92
Ewww
>>
File: bebe5.jpg (10KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
bebe5.jpg
10KB, 300x364px
>>378906229
>arma 3 KOTH servers
straight fucking cancer, admins for these "popular" servers are always grade-A cocksucker autists
>>
File: squad.jpg (105KB, 883x603px) Image search: [Google]
squad.jpg
105KB, 883x603px
>>378906229
i wanted battlefield to add a search and destroy mode with 1 life

it wont be a nice mode you doofus. everybody plays first person shootas.

make it console compatible

also. fuck survival mode. youre saying you can get 100 players in the game. ok. build two bases and a big ass map and have the opposing forces try to shell their enemies fortifications with makeshift pirate cannon technicals lobbing 42 pound balls into concrete structures and leveling critical enemy infrastructure. and no time limit. its eternal, when your home base gets conquered and your women get bent. thats when you can respawn. and the map reloads. or maybe you get 3 respawns since that may take a while.

video game makers are fucking faggots making bullshit and someone with some money needs to design, or contract, some guy to code a decent game. is it really that hard if some fat body piece of shit blue hair dyke feminist can do it?
>>
>>378906229
Precisely why I play on 'hardcore' KOTH servers where third person is disabled.

I have TrackIR though.
>>
File: scharfsch_tze.jpg (41KB, 557x353px) Image search: [Google]
scharfsch_tze.jpg
41KB, 557x353px
>>378906573
devastating news for the sharpshooters
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1024x1280px
Why didn't you save them?
>>
>>378906217
>you cant play the whole game in first person you retarded goober

>Press V once I load in
>I'm in First Person waiting for the timer to end
>I'm in First Person in the Plane
>I'm parachuting in First Person
>I land in First Person
>I loot and kill people in First Person
>I get killed while in First Person

WOW DUDE. ALMOST LIKE I CAN CHOOSE TO BE IN FIRST PERSON THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>378906217

pubg triggers my gun autism
>sks clearly has a 10+rd mag already in it, yet only holds 10 (on top of being in a trash synthetic stock
>kar98k says "kruz" instead of kurz and is chambered in 7.62 rather than 7.92
>there is only one ammo type for "7.62" despite there being 4 widley used versions of 7.62, being 7.62x25 (pistols), 7.62x39, 7.62x51, and 7.62x54r
these are only a few. why cant i just like guns for being guns?
>>
File: pakwagen.jpg (20KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
pakwagen.jpg
20KB, 500x273px
>>378907065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izMePa4ZrIs
>>
>>378907815
its not always about you. sometimes other people are involved. you may think you are in first person but some 12 year old who just called you a nigger has transported to another dimension and spied on you in 3rd person.

so when you talk about I and yourself, go fuck your ass
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.