[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fix this game hard mode: keep the fruit-eating gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: yossto.jpg (293KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yossto.jpg
293KB, 1600x1200px
fix this game
hard mode: keep the fruit-eating gameplay
>>
Fix what? It's perfect as is.
>>
>>378905583
remove chromatic aberation and eat asshole lyrics
>>
>>378905583
WHANANANA BOYO
>>
Just chain all the levels together into regular worlds like Island. Saying, "you only have to do 6 levels and you win" was a dumb idea.
>>
>>378905919
how do you contend with the difficulty bouncing back and forth?
>>
>>378905919
I guess they did it like that just for the score ranking.
I don't mind it, I play the game like if it was an arcade game and go for the highest points.
If anything, the game should reward you for getting high scores.
>>
Get rid of that god awful noise you hear when you lose all your petals on the flower
>>
>>378906252
If they looped the pages so you'd keep playing them in order of difficulty, I guess. I understand where they were probably going like what >>378906323 meantions, but Story just always felt underwhelming to me coming off of Island and how large the game was in comparison. Really felt like they traded content for aesthetic.
>>
This game was designed for infants. Seriously.
>>
>>378905919
Or at least be more clear in which level is which and what levels it will unlock for the next page or two.
>>
>>378906486
*HONK*
it was so terrifying
>>
>>378905583
>Play all the levels instead of just 6
>Getting the hidden hearts now, instead of opening more levels, extends how much of the ending you get to see (think like Mischeif Makers and the Gold Gems)
>Bosses are spaced out for balance and buffed to actually be challenging (Cloud n' Candy has poisonous splotches you need to avoid, Inviso takes more hits and speeds up with each it, etc)
>Levels have a time limit; time up and lose a Yoshi
>>
chapter 6 only has 1 boss.
>>
There's nothing to be fixed.

It's great for kids, that's who it was designed for. I bring my N64 over to my aunt and uncle's house to play with my 5 year old cousin sometimes, he always loves it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.