[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously what is the hate with this game? I don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Horizon_Zero_Dawn.jpg (58KB, 389x428px) Image search: [Google]
Horizon_Zero_Dawn.jpg
58KB, 389x428px
Seriously what is the hate with this game? I don't get it
>>
>>378901407
It's just general sony hate. I liked it a lot. Same with BotW
>>
>>378901407
It's generic as fuck
>>
Waiting for a price drop. Actually waiting on a price drop for a lot of games on PS4 - Nier, Horizon, Gravity Rush
>>
File: 1494148506721.jpg (685KB, 1920x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1494148506721.jpg
685KB, 1920x1093px
>>378901407
I blame that guy who actively tries to shit on Zelda, instead of just talking about the game.
>>
File: IMG_7647.jpg (24KB, 460x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7647.jpg
24KB, 460x353px
What does this game play like? Does it have bosses?
>>
Iss way too popular for being so generic.
Also bitch should stop talking to herself
>>
>>378901407
Idort Wojak false flaggers acting as both Nintenbros and Sonybros.
Singing it's praise and downfall at teh same time to incite anger and shitposted between the two groups.

The game is OK. It isn't anything special. Looks nice at the very least but doesn't bring anything new exciting to the table that wasn't brought decades before by much more interesting games. It is by no means a bad game. Just shouldn't be considered Goty material give how so much release before and after it trumps it in quality where it counts.

BotW wasn't amazing either. get over yourselves.
>>
>>378901786

Well, the game is better than Zelda in every way, so it makes sense to do that
>>
>>378901407
It's not bad, perfectly serviceable. Just a lot of resentment for the faggy Sonybros who tried to push it as "the Zelda killer" before it came out.
>>
>>378902085
Kind of. You fight big robots as part of the story but the robots are also on the open map so you can go fight them when ever
>>
>>378902293
Sony bros were pushing Yakuza 0, Nier: automata. and Nioh.
Obvious faggot Wojak posters were pushing Horizon while doing nothing but saying Zelda sucks and not once actually describing The game.
Nothing but "Masterpiece" "Beautiful graphics" and "I want to fuck Aloy's Feet".
Fucking degenerates.
No fandom or group of people are safe from Wojaks making looks like mouth breathers.
>>
>>378902085
It Uncharted/tomb raider climbing Example. You can't climb anything that doesn't have the easily noticeable designated climbing ledges
You pick up materials from plants rocks and enemies to do nothing but increase ammo capacity, make ammo, and sell to a vender to buy a better bow.
Essentially it is third person Far cry Primal with dodging and Magnet BatHam melee combat.
None of it's mechanics are nothing to get excited about. It has all been done before but better in other games.
>>
is it $20 yet? i really want to play it
>>
liberals
>>
>>378901652
Explain.
>>
File: 1447871926774.png (100KB, 3196x768px) Image search: [Google]
1447871926774.png
100KB, 3196x768px
Something something SJW something something agenda
It's easy to pretend to be a sonybro and shill everything to the point it looks bad
And BotW because something something pic related
>>
>>378901652
Have you played it?
>>
>>378902085
the only thing close to a boss is the robo on the cover, the giant bird, and the death machines. It plays like a dumbed down monster hunter with bow only combat, mixed with some survival and crafting elements that are standard in modern sandbox games. Imagine an actually good ubi game
>>
It's just okay. It's kinda fun but it is nowhere NEAR the praise it gets. It's either actual paid reviews or people REALLY have low standards for 8th gen games.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.