[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Piratefags get to play this and the sequel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3985.jpg (99KB, 538x474px)
IMG_3985.jpg
99KB, 538x474px
Meanwhile us buycucks will never ever play it.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!

I WANT THE FUCKING GAMES FOR MY PHYSICAL COLLECTION.
>>
>I want just the box because my personality only consists of the mass-produced products I possess
>>
>>378887521
Buy it physically then pirate it with the translation.
>>
>>378888018
Stop projecting cuck.
>>
>>378887521
Nice bait faggot
>>
>>378887521
As a pirate fag i tellyou, its a good game but without online (online services over + the recent 3ds online banwave) both games are as good as dead.

And joker 3 is worse (mobage-tier limited events + the banwave)

I have a hacked 3ds and i want to ficking play the games proper, dont you dare to believe we have it easy.
>>
>>378888191
Nice info anon, thanks.

Still doesn't make me feel better but oh well.

I hear the Rocket Slime 3 translation is progressing nicely, so that's something.
>>
>>378888171
>I WANT THE FUCKING GAMES FOR MY PHYSICAL COLLECTION.
I'm not projecting here buddy
>>
I'm pretty sure the 3DS is region free and there's plenty of sites you can visit that sell imports. It's on you to learn Japanese though
>>
>>378888191
>filthy pirate
>still no banned in anyway
>played FF Explorers just last night matter of fact

Yarr
>>
Is the sequel translated?
>>
>>378889993
>3DS is region free
False, which is exactly why 3DS piracy was so popular (other than the free games thing)
>>
>>378890172
Good for you, i cant even turn on mine out of fear. Not to mention buying a n3ds for hacking is a waste of money now.

>>378889993
Sorry dude, the 3ds has never been regfree. See >>378890439

>>378890343
No, only the 1st game is translated, it might take years for the second, and by then the 3ds will be dead.
>>
>>378890439
Oh? Didn't know that, I just assumed since the DS was region free.
>>
>>378890705
Personally I saved a lot of money by importing American copies rather than buying them in my native country, I guess they "needed" to region lock it to not fuck over the european market

It's a shame since a bunch of RPGs never got released in Europe, like Strange Journey. I had to wait forever to get to play SMTIV
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.