[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that video games are only socially unacceptable if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2999.jpg (98KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2999.jpg
98KB, 900x877px
Reminder that video games are only socially unacceptable if you're ugly or fat.
>>
>>378886786
that goes for SOOO much more than videogames, dude
>>
>>378886786

>tfw 10/10 strippers like video games
>>
>>378886786
If I cared what was socially acceptable I wouldn't still be fat
>>
>or
You can be ugly without being fat, but if you're fat, you're ugly.
>>
>>378886786
its not the video games, its YOU that's socially unacceptable.
>>
>>378886786
It's true. If you're ugly you don't get the Halo Effect.

It sort of evens out later though, if you don't kill yourself. Eventually you'll become very mentally strong and your sense of self won't depend on others. At that point you're basically a God, but you'll be too jaded to do much with it. You can amuse yourself watching peer pressure and death anxiety destroy the lives of those around you.
>>
>>378886786
Then stop being fat and/or ugly
>>
>>378886786
>>>/fit/
Read the sticky
>>
File: 1482084728250.gif (63KB, 398x336px) Image search: [Google]
1482084728250.gif
63KB, 398x336px
>>378886786
But why would I ever want to be acceptable to a society that constantly shits on me for being me?
>>
>>378887847
>implying being fit will ever fix the fact that you are ugly and have a small dick
>>
>>378887847
Exercise and diet doesn't cure an ugly face.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.