[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: pitch your original do not steal game idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: meeting-w-4-people2.jpg (196KB, 1024x447px) Image search: [Google]
meeting-w-4-people2.jpg
196KB, 1024x447px
>ok Anon, pitch us your game idea
>our sales have been stagnating in the last few years due to people no longer being interested in what we considered safe investments
>your idea should be something original and unique that will breath new life in the market
>>
File: goty.png (277KB, 500x1151px) Image search: [Google]
goty.png
277KB, 500x1151px
>>378884550
>>
>>378884550
A game about being a fairy lost inside a tree labyrinth
>>
File: 1485989563450.jpg (48KB, 486x280px) Image search: [Google]
1485989563450.jpg
48KB, 486x280px
>>378884679
>>
>>378884550

I have something original and unique that many people would love.

>3rd person shooter
>game set in California
>objective is to nuke it
>>
File: [horrified].jpg (14KB, 352x482px) Image search: [Google]
[horrified].jpg
14KB, 352x482px
>>378884679
>>
>>378884550
a game about the endless pain I feel every single day of my life
>>
>>378884550
that Californication song from Red Hot Chili Peppers
>>
File: 1495487004225.jpg (43KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
1495487004225.jpg
43KB, 500x290px
SKELETONS
VERSUS
WIZARDS

Okay so it's like this. This game is only about one thing and it's huge fucking epic battles all the time. You can be the skeletons or you can be the wizards and you fight the opposite.

Skeletons are fucking spooky as fuck. The basic skeleton units are just like, billions of fucking little shitter skeletons. Like there's so fucking many of them. You just have swarms of fucking skeletons like so fucking many of them. Your more powerful units are like gigantic colossal skeletons with huge fucking swords, fucking war elephant skeletons, skeletons that when they die they come back to life and combine into their final form of a mishmash of disfigured fucking bone lords, fucking rolling wheel skeletons, and then the final super skeleton unit, the ONE TRUE SKELETON KING, who fucking raises more skeletons and just kicks ass and shit

And then there are the wizards. Wizards fucking KICK ASS. The basic wizard units are capable of killing tons of the basic skeleton units, in like 1 or 2 hits. They're strong and cost more then the basic skeleton unit becuase they're so good compared to them. Then you've got every fucking type of wizard. You've got huge fucking beard wizards. Wizards with fucking pimp ass robes and shit. They have all kinds of fucking ancient sacred artifcats, deep rare fucking magical shit, and huge fucking wizard pipes fucking blazing the shit out of greenleaf mixed with weed. You got RIPPED WIZARDS. Fucking smart as shit but fucking jacked wizards who aren't afraid of getting in there. You got wizards who ride dragons and breathe fire. You just have so many fucking wizards and they all KICK ASS. Their leader is Merlin obviously and he is the MASTER OF ALL MAGIC. He is the sole user of amazing top tier ridiculous spells that not a single other of the thousands of kick ass wizards can master, so you know he fucking kicks ass.

Anyway that's my game skeletons vs wizards. It kicks ass buy it today
>>
File: KClAzar.jpg (85KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
KClAzar.jpg
85KB, 960x640px
Cute teenage girls skateboard competetively for the title of the most radical muslim.
>>
File: Roberts-Rebellion-1-810x514.jpg (118KB, 810x514px) Image search: [Google]
Roberts-Rebellion-1-810x514.jpg
118KB, 810x514px
>>378884550

Game of Thrones game based around Robert Rebellion. RPG hack n slash where you play as robert and then command sections of your army to do certain tactics in battle from this war map view, then you go into a third person mode and actually fight through that engagement. What you order might not work and you might lose that battle, but you can then redem yourself by ordering another attack and successfully puling it off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.