[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game. Never. Fucking. Ends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0657.jpg (129KB, 750x892px)
IMG_0657.jpg
129KB, 750x892px
This game. Never. Fucking. Ends
>>
>>378877879
Let me guess, you're in Mexico? Longest and worst part of the game.
>>
Step it up nigga san andreas had more missions.
>>
>>378877983
No im actually past that. Im in Beechers Hope with the wife and kid and im out getting horses with the uncle for whatever fucking reason
>>
After you're done Mexico there's not that many missions left. Tone of the game changes once you start being the FBIs bitch
>>
File: 1471386532363.jpg (23KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1471386532363.jpg
23KB, 600x238px
>Your Hands Upon A Deadman's gun
>And You're Looking Down The Sights
>Your Heart Is Warm, And The Seams Are Torn
>And They've Given You A Reason To Fight
>>
Now im on the mission to save jack from the bear, is there much left?
>>
>>378879421
Not too many no. Those missions at Beechers hope are the last ones
>>
>>378878134

You might as well stop now.
>>
>>378878134
Yeah that's when I felt the game started to drag on too.

Unfortunately Mexico was the best part, and it gets far worse in Beechers Hope.

>kept my poncho on the entire time

that poncho was so comfy
>>
>>378879732
My favorite outfit too
>>
>>378877879
John dies
>>
>>378880253
He gets killed by the people hes been working for in front of the barn in a slow motion shoot out you can't win them you play as his son jack
>>
>>378880397
I cried everytime (once)
>>
>>378880397
Yeah i knew there was a a shootout at the end. Didnt know john dies though. I would find out sooner or later
>>
>>378877983

>Mexico
>Worst

Step the fuck back, the Mexico missions were fun as hell. If anything the first half of the game was the worst part.
>>
>>378877983
>>378879732
>>378881113

No, the worst part of RDR was the entire game. It's fucking garbage.

>>378880631

Don't get angry at them, they are trying to help you ease out of a really bad experience.

John does die in a shock ending, and unfortunately this caused some people to accidentally mistake RDR as a good game, when in fact it's a very bad game with a merely interesting story and shock ending.

You are best off just dropping the game right now, then breaking your disk and throwing it and the case in the trash. It's the best thing than RDR deserves.
>>
>>378881442
wtf I hate RDR now.
>>
>>378877879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BZi3fIg50s
>>
You should just stop now. Eventually there's a Jack segment with this damn nag and the fucking thing just doesn't work no matter what you do, it's literally artificial difficulty at that point and becomes unplayable.
>>
>>378881442
OP here. Honestly i dont think that mexico was necessarily bad, but the player just starts to feel a repetitiveness in the game. The first ten hours of the game honestly had me pretty excited, but after that i started to realise that ive done the same shit over amd over and over again. I dont think john marston is that good of a character either
>>
>>378877879
That's a lie, i've 100%'d it
>>
ITT: Still salty PCbros

Personally I loved the game and thought Beechers hope was too short being my favorite part. Would have bought a DLC that extends it and fleshed out raising Jack and maybe adding fishing and trapping. People are correct saying missions can be boring/tedious riding horseback for every one but I enjoyed the pacing when you immerse yourself in the character and break up missions by playing Poker, blackjack, horseshoes ect. One of the few games I'll choose to walk slowly somewhere over running to take in the world and nodding at people passing.
>>
>>378877879
Well stop hunting cougars and playing poker.
>>
>>378878654
>bury me not on the lone prairie starts playing
>>
>>378882183
>I dont think john marston is that good of a character either

Starting with GTA IV, all nu-Rockstar protagonists are whiny, passive aggressive bitches, some less than others but in my opinion John Marston is the worst.
>>
>>378882183

Well that was the same for me OP. I was excited for this on release and bought it for my PS3 on release day.

I was enjoying it first, but my god is it repetitive. Marston was okay but I also don't get the fascination with him. I finished the game and thought the story was great. But it wasn't until the hype died down and after I had finished it and gotten over the story, that I realized it was actually a bad game. After the initial excitement, you are just doing the same things over and over again. Every mission felt very much the same and so much of it was filler. After I finished the main story I was gonna go finish all side missions, but the only one I bothered to do was killing Johns killer. At that point without the story driving it, I realized the gameplay and the game itself was just fucking garbage. So I dropped it and never looked back aside from playing a few online matches with friends, which also wasn't too good.

Honestly this games repuation online baffles me. It wasn't that good. And after thinking over the story after I finished it, even that wasn't that great. It was just your typical rockstar schlock. I tried Undead Nightmare on my friends PS3 a few months later and immediately I could tell it was just samey shit again but with zombies this time, and I couldn't stomach the thought of putting more hours into this trash. I went from really enjoying it to slowly, actually hating the game, the longer I played, the more I hated and by Undead Nightmare I was actively hating the game. The gameplay is just downright fucking trash.
>>
>hear from /v/ how amazing this game is
>buy a used copy for 10 bucks
>the game starts with that badass on a train
>rides to bumfuck nowhere
>stands in the open, getting shot like a fucking idiot by a man that looks like he's the product of 3 generations of incest
>spend the next gameplay segments herding fucking cows and horses, picking up flowers and playing poker against an awful AI
>get some mission where you ride into nowhere, shooting random nobodies
>pause the game to do something, come back 5 minutes later to see the game has frozen
>turn it off, sell game for 10 bucks to an acquaintance
I don't know what you guys see in this game. I gave it an honest shot, but it's not for me.
>>
>>378883167

Good taste, you did the right thing. Be glad you didn't waste more hours sinking it into this timesink of a game waiting to see if it actually gets good or not (it doesn't).
>>
>>378882672
>I'm a supposedly tough guy
>Man I've got so many problems
>I'm going to whine about them over and over without actually trying to solve them
>I am going to spend 3/4 of the game doing thankless charlie work for some asshole while never making any of my own decisions
Who am I talking about?
>>
>>378883167
>DUHHH WHY DOES A WILD WEST GAME MAKE U DO WILD WEST STUFF THIS IS SO BORING
>>
>>378883514
Hey man, I didn't know if I would be into it so I tried it. I wasn't into it. Sorry that this offends you somehow.
>>
>>378883375
Sadly every single GTA protag ever.
Except maybe Niko as you have a lot more choices on what to do at times, but not much.
John is at least somewhat badass about things and just wants to redeem himself, and there's more customization/personality/roleplaying for him out of missions than in the other games.

While I loved GTASA I'd have to say CJ is probably the biggest whippedbitch in the entire franchise. Even when he's at the very top he still listens to his worthless fucking druggie brother.
>>
>>378883514

>Soo... should we have a shootout set on top of a moving train where you duel weird a Colt SAA and a Lemat while jumping tracks to try to get to the stage coach to stop it because your girlfriend is tied to the tracks ahead over a bridge in a canyon while native Indians chase your train and shoot arrows at your while you shoot your way up the train killing cowboys
>Naah, lets make the player herd some cows instead, maybe pick some flowers too, also remove the duel wield revolver feature
>>
>>378883730
>While I loved GTASA I'd have to say CJ is probably the biggest whippedbitch in the entire franchise.

Yes CJ was disappointing in that way, that annoyed the fuck out of me.
>>
>>378883854
There's actually a mission very similar to that during the midgame.
>>
>>378878134
>>378879732

You're meant to get a taste of relaxing family life before the climax, it's everything you've fought for to that point
>>
>>378884039

Yeah and it was disappointing as fuck. God RDR was so underwhelming and devoid of classic western features.
>>
>playing Undead Nightmare
>they never fixed the glitch that you lose towns for no reason

I already lost blackwater and MacFarlane's ranch
>>
>>378877879
Yes it does. If it didn't have an end, people couldn't talk about the ending.
>>
>>378877879
I loved the multiplayer but I couldn't stand the story.
>>
>>378879421
man i couldn't even get the kid to show up under that tree and start the fucking mission
>>
>>378881442
Never played the game, huh? Eh I can't say I blame you, I went through a "I won't play popular games because I'm better than them" phase when I was a teenager, too. You'll grow out of it eventually, though it may be prolonged for you by spending time here.
>>
>>378883730
I thought Niko was the best protagonist personally, because most (like 90%) of the stuff he does is to further his goal rather than just doing jobs for people with no real aim. The only real exceptions are in the beginning when he's settling into America.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.