[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

_That_ game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: that game.jpg (124KB, 1200x675px)
that game.jpg
124KB, 1200x675px
What video game has been sitting in your library that you swear you'll get to one day?
I'll start
Final Fantasy X/X-2
>>
>>378877738
Bioshock

Too much of a pussy to play it, it looks scary
>>
All them

I don't have time for vidya anymore so all I get in is a quick bout of TF2 every once in a while. RIP my infinite backlog
>>
Half my PS1 library and almost all my PS2 library.

I'll get around to playing Persona 2 and the Lunar games. Someday. Honest.
>>
DayoScrip??
>>
>>378878226
It's not
>>
Alien Isolation. All the talk i've heard about back tracking has kept me from getting too far in. I've only made it past the first Alien encounter.
>>
File: 1463102028478.jpg (7KB, 208x165px) Image search: [Google]
1463102028478.jpg
7KB, 208x165px
DaS 3
Witcher 3
Still want to 100% Bloodborne at some point too. I keep just going to play other games that Ive already played throughout the years.
>only recently discovered Stainless Steel for Total War: Medieval 2
>>
Witcher 2/3
Got through the books and witcher one then lost motivation
>>
I don't understand the concept of a backlog. Why would anyone purchase something they simply lack the time / interest / motivation for?

I can truthfully say I've played - and very likely finished - every game in my library. Closest thing to a "backlog" for me is going back and replaying substantially lengthy games because I might have missed some content during my first playthrough. RPGs are notorious for this. I can't put something down for good until I know I've achieved 100% completion.
>>
Kingdom Hearts. Friend got me both 1.5 and 2.5 (though he was just looking for an excuse to spend money) and every time I try to start it I just lose interest.
>>
Darkest Dungeon

The bullshit RNG pisses me off too much and the early game is so punishing.
>>
The newest DOOM.
>>
>>378877738
The. Recent metal gear one....
>>
>>378879276
Thats call autism anon. Alot of people never bother to 100% a game, they stop playing when its over because there are other games to play.
>>
>>378877738
I bought Catherine when it came out, and I think it's still sealed. I hate opening my game cabinet sometimes, I'm forced to look at all the games I don't have time to play.
>>
>>378879059
replaying games you love can be healthy
when i replayed through Ocarina of Time to 100% it really made me wanna play more games that i'd been putting off, so it can be a great way to respark your interest in gaming
>>
Final Fantasy VII, I love traditional JRPGs but I can't be assed.
>>
Persona 5
>>
>>378878887
Holy shit are you me?
Games like that stress me out but my friend got it for me. It's been months since I've booted it up so I might have to reset.
>>
File: 505942e5aa2f7.jpg (67KB, 805x591px) Image search: [Google]
505942e5aa2f7.jpg
67KB, 805x591px
Soon became eventually became never
>>
>>378879328
it's the kinda game series that you gotta stick with for a couple worlds to really get the ball rolling
try to get through the second visit to Traverse town after Tarzan's world and it gets a lot more interesting
>>
>>378879276
It is a purchasing decision along the lines of "I have another 50+ years to live, surely I'd like to play the game at some point." Combine with the game being cheap on sale (perhaps $10 or so) and it's an easy decision to make. Do that too many times, though, and you have a bucket full of games and nowhere near enough time to play them. Your method probably works better, especially since new games are always coming out and you can always go back to replay the older ones which stood out as exceptionally good.
>>
System Shock 2.
I know, I'm a fag.
>>
>>378877738
deus ex human revolution
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.