[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: malthael_reaper_of_souls.jpg (395KB, 1600x1025px) Image search: [Google]
malthael_reaper_of_souls.jpg
395KB, 1600x1025px
Most people who speak ill of Diablo 3 never played Reaper Of Souls. Which addressed every complaint and then some about the game.

That or there blinded by nostalgia and think endless Baal runs as the only end game is somehow better.
>>
>>378876747
good troll thread OP, replies guarenteed
>>
>>378876891
he's not wrong though...
>>
>>378877153
>only reason to make multiple characters of same class is if you want to play the other gender
>dying in hardcore means nothing as your paragon points will make you OP as fuck anyways
>you get the best gear in about a week because everything is self-found only
>max party size is 4
>less classes than diablo 2
>nothing similar to runewords
>only stats that matter are classes main stat and weapon DPS
yes he is. However if diablo 3 were given literally any other name and was not associated with the diablo franchise people would have loved it. It just sure as shit is not Diablo 3
>>
Soooooo, I've never played a Diablo game. Should I play this, or should I go play Path of Exile?
>>
>>378877924

Play Diablo 2's expansion. Do not play Diablo 3. Path of Exile is also shit.
>>
>>378877867
sorry you're such a bitch with no taste Anon...
>>
>>378877867
>It wasn't D2 HD, so it's bad

Also, you definitely don't find the best gear in a week, if only because ancients exist and you can almost always roll better stats, unless you happen to be insanely lucky and find an ancient legendary that has the best possible rolls on all of its stats.
>>
File: 1470950857465.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470950857465.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>378876747
They're*
>>
>>378877867
all valid complaints except for paragon points along being able to carry unless you have no life. Paragon plus all the spare gear from how easy it is to obtain a set together is the problem.
>>
>>378878137
I don't think that's what he's saying. I think what he's saying is choices are irrelevant and there's usually only one or two viable builds. In diablo 2, I could be a bearazon. A fucking bear amazon with all points into passives. Or a fire enchant fury Druid. Or calling god to smite your foes and make them assmad in pvp. There were many choices and many viable builds within each class. We went from having 3 skill trees and unlimited options to about 2.
>>
>>378877924
Play it if you get reaper of souls, it's solid. Peoples' main complaints centered around past game mechanics that you never experienced, so give it a go. PoE is also free so that can be played whenever
>>
D3 could have been okay if they kept supporting it. It made Blizz their money, so they pulled the plug. The result is this meager Necro DLC.
>>
>>378876747

D3 is fine, they just really need to release another expansion pack.
>>
>>378876747
I've played RoS for like 3 seasons. It's better than release for sure but still not as enjoyable as D2. Nostalgia has nothing to do with that. D3 is nothing special.
>>
I could never see myself getting to endgame in Diablo 3, period. If I could start reaper of souls from the get go, I might look into it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.