[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GameCube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: GameCubePage01.jpg (101KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
GameCubePage01.jpg
101KB, 400x344px
Are there any good exclusives for this thing? I still have my old GC hooked up, but maybe only half a dozen games for it: Twilight Princess, OoT, Smash Bros. Crystal Chronicles and Metroid Prime.

There were a lot of good multiplats, but I have a PS2 for those. I'm more interested in games that actually justified owning a GC over any other hardware at the time.

Already played Mario Sunshine and Double Dash, but didn't care for those.
>>
RE4
>>
>>378874871
Custom motherfucking Robo.
>>
Pikmin and Pikmin 2 are great.
>>
>>378874871

Crystal Chronicles was the tits, man. It feels like an obvious game to reboot for the Switch, too.

All the sequels were complete dogshit, though.
>>
>>378875230

Been meaning to check out Pikmin. Is this more like The Sims, or Lemmings?
>>
File: 1496427380832.jpg (482KB, 1892x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1496427380832.jpg
482KB, 1892x1124px
>>378874871
F-Zero GX, still one of the best racing games out there.
>>
>>378875357
It's a real time strategy game. You play as a big nosed astronaut who crashes on an alien planet and uses small aliens called Pikmin to fight bigger aliens. And eventually get back to your home world.
>>
>>378874871
Exclusives? Most of GC games got ported to ps2 or Wii. You can count the actual good exclusives with you right hand's fingers.
>>
>>378875357
Pikmin is an RTS, lots of a replay-ability since it's always fun to see how fast you can collect all 30 ship parts. It's not a bad game at all considering when it was developed.

Pikmin 2 is an Action/Adventure game that takes away the time-limit that was present in the 1st and instead adds improved mechanics, new types, and a handful of other features. If you want to 100% the game you better like dungeon crawlers since the majority of the treasures lie in randomly generated cave systems that have several sub-levels each.
>>
>>378875648
>You can count the actual good exclusives with you right hand
right now i can't
>>
Kirby Air Ride

seriously, you will not regret it
>>
>>378875827
>randomly generated
Nothing in Pikmin is randomly generated
Do you even know what that means?
>>
What about semi-exclusives? i.e. Something that was available on GC and only one other platform. Like Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters Melee. I think that was on GC and Xbox, but not PS2.

I don't own an Xbox, so anything that's multiplat between Xbox and GC only might be something for me to look into adding to my GC library.
>>
>>378874871
Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Custom Robo, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2, Billy Hatcher, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Skies of Arcadia, Kirby Air Ride, Luigi's Mansion, Viewtiful Joe, Chibi Robo, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

>>378875154
My nigga
>>
File: Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance.jpg (2MB, 3266x2154px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance.jpg
2MB, 3266x2154px
fire emblem is staple but enjoy spending 400 bucks for a copy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.