[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 487415.png (1MB, 946x1048px) Image search: [Google]
487415.png
1MB, 946x1048px
please explain
>>
explain what? set bonuses?
>>
would you wear a firemans suit to the beach?
>>
>>378871825
heat =/= flame
>>
>>378871825
Explain what? One insulates you from the heat, the other keeps you cool by allowing for airflow and it has an enchantment so that it acts as an air-conditioner as well, the biggest problem with the bottom one is that you want loose clothing that covers most if not your entire body so you get airflow and protection from the sun, most people don't know that though and so assume swimsuits=desert clothing, a common but forgivable mistake.
>>
>>378871825
idiot game designers who never playtested thier game.

and that sums up botw
>>
Flame and heat are different things in the game. It's a little weird, but it kinda works out when you compare a desert to a volcano.
>>
>>378872472
Stop shitposting fucking retard, even Aonuma and Fujibayashi participated in play testing the game you liar piece of shit.
>>
>>378871825
Top means you won't catch fire.
Bottom means you won't get heat stroke.
>>
>>378871825
>Heat
When the weather is hot.
>Flame
When shit's literally burning
>B-but a thing that defends from flames can defend you from heat too
Suspension of disbelief. Anon, you are playing a game with talking rocks, sexy ebony amazons, flying dragons and twinks that can defeat a final boss with three hearts and a wooden weapon.
>>
>>378872645
>>378872512
shouldnt the flamebreaker set still give you resistant to both?
fire is hot as well as the sun roasting you on the desert sand
>>
File: 1490273827251.png (630KB, 870x608px) Image search: [Google]
1490273827251.png
630KB, 870x608px
>tfw I went to Death Mountain first time with a bunch of heat resistance potions ready only to burst into flames and have a retard moment wondering why it's happening until I found the Stable selling the Fireproof potions

Boy did I feel stupid
>>
File: Zelda_03202017_001104[1].jpg (53KB, 663x600px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda_03202017_001104[1].jpg
53KB, 663x600px
SHOCK DAMAGE RESISTANCE, SHIT NIGGA I DONT KNOW ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME OR SOMETHING
>>
>>378871825
It'd be really stupid if you went to either the desert or the volcano before going to the other one and already have the protection needed for it.

>>378872851
Try wearing an oven mitt outside in the sun and see how cool it keeps your hand. Protection from heat and very extreme heat are two different things.
>>
>>378871825
>>378872472
do you think fire suits and swimwear are interchangeable?
>>
>>378872851
RL volcano suits keep you from getting burned, not from having a heatstroke.

>>378872779
This isn't that far from reality though.
>>
>>378872994
It should give you a level of cold resistance so you can wear the entire set at night in the desert.
>>
>>378872851
No it shouldn't. That would be like a fire fighter wearing his gear in the hot desert.
>>
>>378872851
Try wearing a heavy anti flame armor on a desert in real life and then tell me what happens.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.