[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone hate Rapid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rapid and artosis.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rapid and artosis.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
Why does everyone hate Rapid?
>>
>>378867779

He's The Little Caster that Could!
>>
>>378867779
No beard.
>>
If Shine wins, Brood War will be dead within a year. It will live on if Flash wins but I don't think that will happen.
>>
File: susie kim.jpg (68KB, 418x504px) Image search: [Google]
susie kim.jpg
68KB, 418x504px
remember when artosis said that sc2 had more strategical depth than broodwar and claimed to not be a paid shill?

why is the sc community full of such fucking stupid figureheads nowadays.

tasteless and lilsusie were so fucking good before tasteless sold out for sc2. artosis was always a fucking raging noob tho
>>
>>378868276
I wonder if Shine only was pushed forward to put nails in BW's coffin.
>>
>>378868484
>>378868276

Why is Shine winning bad for BW?

If anything, Flash winning is bad. It means that Flash will just dominate every single tournament and no one can touch him. That's not interesting or dramatic.
>>
>>378868293

They just play the game since it's their paycheck.

Super Daniel Man said SC2 was garbage, and the e-sports community shunned him. If Artosis and Tasteless had done that, they would have suffered the same fate.

They need a job, to pay their wages.
>>
>>378868670
maybe they should put their professional credibility before their paycheck.... everyone started playing broodwar because it was the best game ever, and then blizzard tried to ride it's fucking coat tails, and everyone is suddenly super concerned about money... why don't they just get a separate job and keep their hobby separate and awesome? even fucking flash and JD fell for the money meme
>>
>>378868879

>why do these guys do things so that they can be paid? Why not have morals and be homeless like me?

Grow up kid.
>>
>>378869105
nah i just have respect for the scene instead of whoring it out like a bunch of degenerate fags.
>>
>>378869169

You're effectively asking them to spend 6+ years working in something else and then coming back just for BW.

If there's an audience for it, why not cast it?
>>
>>378870913
them coming back to bw isn't the issue, i was just pissed when artosis shit talked it when he was so blatantly wrong. tasteless is still cool
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.