[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkest Dungeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2015-08-01_00003.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-01_00003.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
Are you lads excited for the expansion?

And should I buy the game right now or do you think there'll be a significant discount @ release?
>>
>>378861836
Any word on what the new class is or what it can do?

Probably best to wait since its this close to the release, they'll have a combined pack so it'll be cheaper than buying now
>>
>>378862059
Well, they described the class with the following quote: “Awash in blood and delusion, they bear the burden of a thousand lifetimes.”

I think the /they/ part is relevant since it might imply some sort of abomination similar to One of Many(NWN2:MotB).
>>
>>378862284
My first thought was Dampyr of some kind considering the new boss.
I really want to know what the new affliction/disease for the blood curse that causes him to hunt your party does.
>>
>>378862624
Could theoretically work as a concept, I guess. But how would it fit with the quote.

If it stated that "he/it bears the burden of a thousand lifetimes" it could've been a simple metaphor for its oldness, but the /they/ indicates more of a literal interpretation of the thousand lives.

Either that or a class with a sort of 'sidekick' such as the Houndmaster.
>>
>>378862963
Yeah your right, it could be them hiding the gender of the character for the reveal but that sounds a lot more likely considering the nature of the game.
Also a new Abomination-type class would be great
>>
>>378863140
>hiding the gender
Didn't think of that, guess that's a possibility as well. Or that the /they/ simply refers to the class as a group.

Anyhow, we'll have to wait and see.

So what else are you anon playing in the meanwhile?
>>
>>378863318
Doing a Radiant run to get back in the feeling for the game, I'm liking this mode since I don't have to send so many newbies to the meatgrinder for money this time
>>
File: dem cats.png (390KB, 654x447px) Image search: [Google]
dem cats.png
390KB, 654x447px
>>378861836
So is this game actually enjoyable, or do I have treat it like a college-level course with its learning curve?

My friend is sharing it via Steam family library but the reviews for it on the steam page says RNG is unfair even if you know what you are doing.
>>
>>378863686
Comfy.
>>
>>378863942
you can mitigate so much RNG if you know what you're doing it's impossible to lose
>>
>>378863942
It's not so much the RNG as the grinding aspect that's frustrating for many.

This is a very good video on the subject of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Buwei6ZWqU
(although this was made before the Radiant mode existed)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.