[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's shit on MvCI again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Marvel_vs_Capcom_Infinite.jpg (131KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_vs_Capcom_Infinite.jpg
131KB, 848x1200px
Let's shit on MvCI again?
>>
Not with that faggy tone of yours
>>
>mvc game where you have to pay for wolverine

top lel
>>
Picked up UMvC3 last night, this game is really good.
I can't beat Galactus with Wright, Nemesis, and Dante. Should I just give up on fighting games now? Never been good with tag systems.
>>
>>378860083
It's not Snk vs Capcom: Chaos
>>
>>378860479
Remember that a lot of Galactus' attacks can be blocked or avoided, and when you get grabbed use an assist to break free
>>
The game looks really bad, the roster is pure crap.
>>
No Gatha no buy.
>>
>>378860775
I can break outta the grab, and I'm just figuring out that you can super jump a couple of moves, but so many of the lasers and slams seem unavoidable, and you take a ton of chip damage when blocking. It's pretty discouraging that I can't beat a goddamn arcade boss, but I guess this nigga is supposed to be tough.
>>
MvC Infinite is a "service" just like SFV. Every season, characters will be added. And there will be 4 seasons per year after launch.

The roster is bad on purpose to make you buy the DLC
>>
>roster so intentionally bad you can tell their only purpose is to nickel and dime everyone for the actual good characters.

Unless it's like SFV, where you can unlock them for free. But I haven't heard anything on that
>>
>>378861056
advancing guard(all 3 attacks while guarding)reduces chip damage, also the big slam laser attack that takes like 10 seconds to charge is 100% unblockable, so during that you need to wail on him as much as possible so as to interrupt the attack.
>>
>>378861139
No in-game currency from what we know. So yep, expect Capcom and the Mouse to nickel and dime you for everything you're worth.
>>
Will this be the game to finally kill Capcom?
>>
If you buy this game you are the problem with this industry.
>>
File: IMG_20170602_125949.jpg (2MB, 3574x2378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_125949.jpg
2MB, 3574x2378px
>>378861203
Aww shit yeah, I did it, I saved the earth. Thanks for the advice man. This game is outrageously fun, why do we even need a new one that's butchering the roster?
>>
>>378861587
remember to check out Mission Mode if you wanna learn some good basics for characters. Really helped me starting out.
>>
>>378861280

>the mouse

If they put Mickey Mouse in this game i'd actually buy it
>>
>>378862348
yea, goin' through nemesis' right now. They definitely help with the basics but it sure is daunting seeing just how many there are. I'd sure like to plat the game but jesus, some of these are ridiculous.
>>
>>378861117
4 a year source
>>
How the fuck will a hunter work
So many different weapons even more then dmc3 Dante
No cannon appearance
No cannon voice
Literally the worse choice for mh rep
>>
>>378862512
How many is required for the mission trophy? The first half for all characters is extremely easy and that should already be a good amount of missions
>>
>>378862867
>Master of Tasks: Clear 480 missions in Mission mode
just kill me already. The online ones are a pain in the ass too considering the PS4 community is dead outside of pros
>>
>>378862589
Came from Riku who's still backing himself up

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=238874445&postcount=5540
>>
>>378863379
If it was 40
Like they intended to seasons of 3 months with 6 characters it would have been alrightish at least the roster would be big so you do not feel left out if you do not get the pass
>>
>>378863379
I trust ryce besides the roster has ryce verified anything else
>>
This "games as a service" model is such horseshit.

I don't mind pay increments for shit/characters that I'll actually use/play (like unlocking champs in League or SFV characters) but what the fuck is the point of charging $60 dollars for an incomplete game?

They literally revealed the big bad as Ultron Sigma yet literally advertise that you have to pre-order to get Sigma as a DLC character.

A character shown off in multiple trailers is already DLC gated content. And its pre-order no less so non-pre-orders either gotta wait X amount of time or hit up eBay for a code.

What the fuck.
>>
>>378860083
It's a shame if the leaked roster turns out completely true because from what we've seen I like the actual game play for this game. But the roster is just missing so many of the interesting, unique and fun characters that were in 3. Even if you just use MCU you could easily make a way better roster on the Marvel side.
>>
I might actually just bum this game at school that is if anyone even gets it, I don't wanna pay for another incomplete game
>>
File: God-hand-648.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
God-hand-648.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
Give me your hopes for dlc.
>>
File: 1493677708051.jpg (37KB, 552x702px) Image search: [Google]
1493677708051.jpg
37KB, 552x702px
>>378865669
>Sparda
>Nero
>Lady
>Chedda Gief
>Nash
>Ingrid(Im not even an Ingrid fag I swear)
>Asura
>Bass
>Jack Baker
>Nilin
>Violent Ken

>Robby Reyes Ghost Rider
>Agent Venom
>Nick Fury (black or white dont really care)
>Black Cat or Domino
>Rightclops
>Mystique
>Sentry
>Luke Cage
>Angel
>Agent X
probably way too many fire arm users
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.