[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know in hindsight, this should have been an obvious move.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 23

File: IMG_0772.jpg (42KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0772.jpg
42KB, 625x352px
You know in hindsight, this should have been an obvious move.
>>
>>378848910
What move? Sega already tried to cash in on nostalgia buck with Sonic 4 (poorly).

The biggest difference is that Sonic Mania just does it right, to the tiniest details, like using most based Sonic CD design of Sonic.
>>
We're just lucky that Sega actually gave Christian Whitehead the chance to actually develop his own mainline Sonic game. If everything goes to plan, we'll have a Mania-style/Forces-style gameplay split between two games for the coming years where everyone is happy, besides the people that want a new Adventure game. But we all know that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
>>
>>378848910
I cried during this trailer. My childhood hero died and now he's back. But they got it perfect.
>>
>>378849385
>What move? Sega already tried to cash in on nostalgia buck with Sonic 4 (poorly).
they tried to modernize it. There was no attempt to make it retro.
>>
But will it be a one off or a new series?

Mainline modern + mainline classic?
>>
>>378849830
They still tried to play on nostalgia and called it Sonic 4 like
>Hey guys, it's totally a continuation of classic Sanic Xd
And it was shit.
>>
>>378849948

If it's popular, it will definitely be a series.

So buy it you fucks.
>>
>>378850010
I already bought it 3 times though.
>>
Sonic CD animated Sonic is objectively the best Sonic design. Perfect blend of cool and mischievous with cute and round. Lanky arms Teenage Sonic and Boom Sonic are shit trash designs only autists like.
>>
>>378848910
>Sonic's arms aren't blue
They listened!
>>
File: 1479767524216s.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1479767524216s.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
Unless the game has a fun side mechanic like Chao Garden that encourages replaying, people will get bored of this quickly.

its sad but true
>>
>>378850537
It's always "Chao Gardens" with you fucks. It wasn't even that great.
>>
>>378850601
For a game like Sonic it worked perfectly because it encouraged you to replay levels.

Again, most people are going to run through Sonic Mania once, get all the chaos emeralds too, and say "that's it?" You may not like it, but that is the current world of gaymen.
>>
>>378850537
replays are encouraged through Tails and Knuckles and finding all the special stages and routes.
>>
>>378850601
Chao Garden is the F-Zero of Sonic.

Everyone claims to want it back, but if it happened those same people wouldn't give a shit because something would be wrong with it.
>>
>>378850601
Not even a sega or sonic fan, but saw this post and it rustled my jimmies, i fucking love chao garden. Was a great mini game, you could even take your chao's with you on the dream cast.
Hell they could bring it back amd you can have em on your phone. Would be cute, like the docomo phones you can have em roaming around and shit.
>>
>>378850745
>replays are encouraged through Tails and Knuckles
If the pre-order trailer is right, you can switch between all 3 characters on the fly. Sonic just turned into Tails multiple times in the video.

I really hope that isn't the case because that just gets rid of any challenge Sonic might have getting to high places.
>>
>>378848910
getting someone completely outside sega to work on a sonic title?
i agree, they should have done that after sonic 06
>>
>>378850881

I think that was just the montage.
>>
File: 1469521884192.jpg (3MB, 2760x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1469521884192.jpg
3MB, 2760x1182px
>>378848910
ESPECIALLY 7 years ago.
>>
>>378850537
you dont need people to replay the game constantly, if the game is good some people will keep speedrunning it and they will upload the videos online for everyone to see wich means pulicity wich means sales
Sonic never needed an active fanbase
>>
>>378850010
for 20 bucks?
yeah im buying it, i may even gift it to someone even too
>>
>>378850881
That's just showing the characters dummy, I played Sonic 3 & K 4 times, one with each character and one with Sonic and Tails, and I'm not counting the multiplayer races and the times I would pop in the game to speedrun it. Sonic games have a great replayability
>>
File: of.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
of.png
2MB, 1920x816px
Wish there was a physical disk though. Why sega cheaping out on something so great?
>>
>>378849948
>nostalgiafaggotry+boostshit
worst timeline
>>
>>378850537
Yeah, that totally happened to the classic Sonic games, nobody constantly replays them to this day amirite?
>>
What, admitting they have no clue on what to do and just let fans run things?

Indeed.
>>
File: sonic worry.jpg (45KB, 477x312px) Image search: [Google]
sonic worry.jpg
45KB, 477x312px
>>378851097
>>
File: 1495595781804.jpg (61KB, 530x587px) Image search: [Google]
1495595781804.jpg
61KB, 530x587px
>>378851464
Keep crying Adventurecuck, NEVER EVER
>>
>>378851480
Turn your fucking trip off, Boco.
>>
Knuckles forced Sonic to the ground, and looked at him with a smirk on his face.
"Time for your 'lesson'." said Knuckles.
While still forcing Sonic to the ground he spun around and crouched down and sat on Sonic's face.
"Mmmppppdfhhh!" Sonic said, as he tried to escape from the echidna. All of Sonic's squirming around only gave Knuckles more pleasure.
"Oh yeah, here one comes." said Knuckles with a slight grin on his face. Right after he did a big smelly fart directly on Sonic's face forcing him to smell. This made Sonic gag as the gas invaded his nostrils.
"Hey, c'mon, lighten up a bit." said Knuckles. He took Sonic's hand and placed it on his own butt. Sonic was taken aback by this. He never thought of how BIG Knuckles' butt was, he knew that he worked out but DAYUMM. Not only was it big, it was round and so nice to feel. In fact it was so good that Sonic put his other hand on Knuckles' butt. Knuckles then farted again. Sonic was beginning to get used to them and even LIKING them.
"Yeah, you like that don't ya." Knuckles said sexily. Sonic didn't reply as he was a bit shocked by this question. Knuckles got up while still pinning Sonic down.
"I said, DO YOU LIKE IT!" Knuckles said angrily. Sonic knew that Knuckles could easily pound him to a pulp when he is angry.
"Y-ye-yes." Sonic said petrified.
Knuckles flashed a grin on his face.
>>
File: grasses.jpg (72KB, 540x280px) Image search: [Google]
grasses.jpg
72KB, 540x280px
>3/4ths of the game is just classic levels with some extra optional areas
>the original levels look amazing but Sonic Team refused to let the team make more
>>
>>378851690
"Well that's great because, you're really going to enjoy this." Knuckles said. Knuckles lied down on his stomach, grabbed the back of Sonic's head and forced it into his butt. Sonic acted straight away by massaging and kneading Knuckles's butt cheeks causing Knuckles to moan with pleasure. Knuckles arched his back up which allowed more pleasure for Sonic. Sonic was fascinated with Knuckles's bubble butt, he was doing all sorts of things with it. Such as; poking and prodding it, squeezing, licking, gently biting and even slapping. Sonic especially enjoyed slapping as he loved it when he saw Knuckles's butt jiggle slightly.
"Wow Knuckles, your butt is so nice." said Sonic with lust.
"Well thank you, my muscles aren't the only things that I work on." Knuckles said as he flexed his right arm, watching as the muscle bulged. He then farted again.
"Oh, your farts smell so good, but I wonder how they taste." said Sonic. He opened his mouth and Knuckles took this as a cue to fart. The gas escaped his butt and into Sonic's mouth.
"So Sonic, how do they taste?" said Knuckles with a grin.
"Just as good as they smell." said Sonic, not even coming up for air.
Sonic tapped Knuckles's shoulder, when Knuckles turned around, sonic leaped forward and the went into a passionate kiss. Their tongues exploring each other's mouths.
"Oh, here comes a big one, get ready." said Knuckles. Knuckles then did a GIGANTIC fart one that lasted a whole minute. And the best was he did it all over Sonic. The were sitting there together, kissing in a room full of Knuckles's gas.
>>
>>378850010
>Buy it you frickin fricks

Are you saying that our actions have consequences?
>>
File: At last, I truly see.png (172KB, 391x362px) Image search: [Google]
At last, I truly see.png
172KB, 391x362px
>>378851690
>>378851757
STOP
>>
>>378851567

Kiss my ass.
>>
File: 1469280380214.png (153KB, 230x276px) Image search: [Google]
1469280380214.png
153KB, 230x276px
>>378850881
That's called video editing, my dude. Look at the fucking ring count and timer for fucks sake, how retarded are you?
>>
File: worse sonic.png (2MB, 1449x915px) Image search: [Google]
worse sonic.png
2MB, 1449x915px
>>
File: Sonic Mania devs.png (437KB, 1355x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Mania devs.png
437KB, 1355x1677px
>>378850967
>getting someone completely outside sega to work on a sonic title?
They HAVE been doing that for ages now, see : Dimps, BigRedButton. What OP means is to hire actual competent people who know what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>378851753
>just classic levels with some extra optional areas
Wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBLUSXIqsmQ
>>
>>378850537
>>378850735
The niche pool of nu-gamer cucks you're describing probably won't complete the game in the first place. They'll hit one spike pit or unexpected enemy, turn off the game (which they pirated, by the way) and come on to /v/ to complain about how the game "is about going fast but PUNISHES you for it :^) :^) :^), it's nothing like Sonic Adventure Battle 2 my FIRST and BEST Sonic game".

Any Sonic fan (or gamer for that matter) worth their weight in salt knows that a Sonic game isn't supposed to be that long. Three playable characters, time trials and 2P modes are more than enough to keep people satisfied.
>>
>>378851753
>3/4ths of the game is just classic levels with some extra optional areas
>3/4ths
I swear you Mania doomsayers up this made-up ratio every thread. It was 60/40 last time. How long until 90%?
>>
>>378852321
>Three playable characters, time trials and 2P modes are more than enough to keep people satisfied.
Not to mention Special Stages and alternate paths (some character exclusive) which are both confirmed anyway.
>>
>>
File: tumblr_of45ab4jue1qgbzcro1_1280.png (716KB, 618x938px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of45ab4jue1qgbzcro1_1280.png
716KB, 618x938px
So how do you guys think the Metal Sonic boss fight will play out? I want it start out with a race but before he slams into the door it turns out to be a fake out and he destroys the door instead then a regular boss fight ensues.
>>
File: Sonic Mania weight physics.webm (3MB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Mania weight physics.webm
3MB, 950x534px
>>
I keep thinking it's a new game but its like 3/4 remasters and 1/4 new right?

Fuck.
>>
>>378854770
No.
>>
>>378854770
see >>378852410
>>
>>378852013

Fans. You mean fans.

Fans in charge of other franchises is a garbage move. But for some reason, Fans in charge of Sonic know exactly what the fuck to do. Look at Ian Flynn. Look at Whitehead. Look at Hesse.

Now look at the people who fucked everything up. Look at people like Naka, who was more a fan of Dragonball Z than Sonic. Look at Iizuka who just wants to work on a fucking Mario game. Look at Pontac and Graff, or Penders, who brag about the fact that they never played any of the games and don't give a fuck about anything related to Sonic before they worked on it.
>>
>>378854770
probably like 3/5 remaster 2/5 new
>>
>>378854770
The closest we have to any official details is that we're getting at least 5 new zones - since there's one Heavy per new zone, but there may potentially be a 6th and final new zone that doesn't feature a Heavy (or features all of them). A Sega representative said the game was 60% revisits and 40% new but he also said some dumb shit like that Taxman was a ROM hacker (he isn't) and Tee Lopes worked on some of the music on his ROM hacks (he didn't) so I'm guessing that was just a booth guy talking out of his ass.

The safe estimate is something like 5-6 new zones and 6-8 old zones. Naysayers just like to exaggerate the numbers in every thread.
>>
>>378849948
>>378850010
you know, maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think Classic sonic's design lends itself really well to 3D, better than modern, because he's more round and simpler in design.

i would love if Sega went the Disney route and just capitlized full force behind classic sonic and started giving him mainline 3D games.

Like, hire the Sonic utopia guys and make something out of that.
>>
>>378856005

i love the idea, but Sega already proved they don't know how to make a good gameplay for classic sonic anymore and they are proving it again with Sonic forces
>>
>>378856005
The problem is the 3D gameplay. It's trash autorunner shit.

How do you make a good 3D sonic gameplay?
>>
>>378856314

I've been saying this for literally years:

Drop speed platforming entirely. Sonic is Dante before Dante, he's spiderman. He dodges and quips. Give him a dedicated taunt button and a style meter and make it a stylish action game. That's how you fucking do it.
>>
>>378855241
You're 3/5ths a person you nigger.
>>
>>378856241
well I mean, just take classic sonic, and put him in a 3D environment. it DOES work. Sonic utopia as a proof of concept proves this. Even the Adventure games were a pretty good transition of sonic to 3D, they had all the basic sonic shit, they just added a homing attack for precision.

And while you're right, Sega doesnt know how to manage sonic anymore, there's at least a willingness to admit it in hiring a group of fans as official designers for a new game because they were better at making classic sonic work than Sega.

Sega tried classic sonic and got Sonic 4. a fan tried classic sonic and managed to recreate the original sonic engine complete with physics.

if they can take that philosophy of 'let's get the fans to help" and aim it at 3D sonic, It can only be good.
>>
>>378856314
Take Sonic's Adventure-era gameplay and parkour it up the ass. Not like Lost World did where you hold one button to do a dozen different contextual things because that's garbage, but the gameplay should basically be fluid third-person parkour in a fully 3D environment that isn't platforms in the sky or a linear corridor.

But most importantly, go back to "speed through skilled play" and not "speed through holding/mashing one button" like boost and Adventure.
>>
>>378856610
A person is a person, you can't say they're more than half..
>>
>>378856428
This post makes me want a Sonic game like the Spiderman games except Sonic just runs up/over buildings and stuff like the Flash.

>>378856610
t. yankee scum
>>
>>378856314
Sonic Adventure-like gameplay They should have never fixed what didn't need to be fixed. The only thing inherently awful about adventure was the camera, but I think on a newer engine that wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>378856314
Sonic is first and foremost and always was- a platformer. Just make it a 3D platformer. is that so hard?

make it a platformer, but with loop de loops and ramps
>>
>>378856723

>This post makes me want a Sonic game like the Spiderman games except Sonic just runs up/over buildings and stuff like the Flash.

Nah, make it a huge, HUGE open world with rolling fields. If there is stuff like that, have him run up trees in a thick forest and jump from branch to branch. Or have a mountainous region. No need for much fast travel because sonic can just drop into some high speed mode and motor across the landscape.
>>
>>378850810
Nah, F-Zero is badass. Chao is just literal mindless grinding to win non-interactive events.
>>
File: 20170320_133313.jpg (43KB, 213x214px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_133313.jpg
43KB, 213x214px
>>378856858
Like gee idk... SONIC ADVENTURE?!

Stop denying it Sonic Adventure had the perfect transition from 2D to a 3D platformer. It just needed polish.
>>
>>378856641

I really wish that Sega will learn from Sonic mania's experience, and on the other side I remember that, Sonic 06 exist, that shadow the hedgehog exists, sonic and the secret ring exist, Fucking SONIC BOOM EXISTS!

And then I ask myself, Will sega ever learn ? Can they still learn ? Mania makes me think they can but still, I am not convinced.

The Sonic fanbase has to be the most patient, dedicated and forgiving one, because it's a miracle Sonic is still alive to this day.

btw, Am I the only one to think that Lost world was terribly underated ?
>>
>>378857112
>>378850810

They also both have the distinction of being made by Sega ;^)
>>
>>378857009
>inb4 people shit on you for this idea
>m-muh level design fags
I whoeheartedly agree with you
>>
>>378857009
So like BotW but with Sonic? Because I could get down with that.
>>
>>378857142
I wasnt denying anything you buttmuncher.
>>
>>378857294

>BotW invented huge open worlds

No.

Just Cause 2 is more what I had in mind anyway. A bunch of Eggman bases on the map for you to blow the fuck up. Some main big areas where actual missions can go down (A castle in the middle of the field, some giant train tracks that roll through the mountains, an island base in the middle of some sea-side ruins. That sort of shit) with smaller little outposts scattered about (Would be cool to see something like Red Faction guerilla's level of building destruction tech. And maybe figure a way for the buildings to be reconstructed or something so that eggman can fight back). Have eggman be able to send in reinforcements like the Egg Pawns or the E-100s or one of several different metal sonics (depending on your playstyle and your use of the taunt button)

All sorts of cool shit could be done. They'll never do any of it. I've been saying this for years before Nier Automata, but an open world Stylish action game would be fun...too bad Nier got there first.
>>
File: IMG_3672.jpg (110KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3672.jpg
110KB, 900x900px
>>378857142
Sonic Adventure wasn't the perfect anything, if anything it proved that Sonic doesn't belong in 3D. Stop acting like Sonic Adventure was anything more than a failed experiment.
>>
>>378857142
The perfect transition was Mario 64, Sonic Adventure was stunted half-assed garbage by comparison and it came out a generation later.

- Started the "platforms in the sky + linear corridor" garbage.
- Bunch of shit implemented because the classic games had it and not because it makes any sense, like loops and overly simplified (read: limited) controls.
- Things like springs and loops that previously incorporated the player's movement now lock the player in a fixed trajectory and loops require dash pads to get through.
- Too much cinematic garbage that takes the player out of control simply for irrelevant spectacle.
>>
>>378857142
>perfect transition
>only 1 path you run across with the game largely playing itself

Sonic needs a run button that should make him go fast and then change his momentum.

>>378857881
Mario 64 was drastically different though, but at least Mario 64 was good while Sonic Adventure wasn't.
>>
>>378857164
all of those exist because Sega strayed from the tried and true formula and experimented.

Heroes was an experiment in taking the adventure formula and making all 3 characters playable at once. ShtHH was an experiment at making an edgy sonic spinoff. With gunplay.

then 06 tried to go back to the adventure formula and failed spectacularly because of rushed development.

from there they tried to go in a new direction and they did the werehog as a gimmick but mostly they developed a new style for modern sonic, whuich was rush gameplay in 3D and it made bank so theyve been trying that ever since, while Boom was outsourced to people who clearly had no idea what makes a sonic game
>>
>>378857675
>BotW invented huge open worlds
Not even gonna bother reading the rest because it's clearly not a real response to my post if that's how you're interpreting it. Sorry I bothered trying real conversation in a Sonic thread.
>>
>>378857719
>failed
it was a pretty successful experiment.

it took the concept of multiple play styles that classic sonic games had, and took them to 3D, with more diverse gameplay styles, outside of "sonic but flies" and "sonic but climbs and glides". I mean you can argue that not all of those styles were GOOD, or that there were too many, but as an experiment in transitioning sonic to 3D, it was fine. And the sonic bits especially, were good.
>>
>>378858145
...and then we also got LW, just to make things even more complicated.
>>
>>378849632
Even if we do get both types of games, there will still be autists trying to lord their game over the other groups game like Maniafags do to Forcesfags.
>>
>>378851957
Sonic 06 had some stages that would be good with better controls and no bugs. Sonic Boom is trash entirely.
>>
File: IMG_3673.jpg (160KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3673.jpg
160KB, 640x448px
>>378857881
>Too much cinematic garbage that takes the player out of control simply for irrelevant spectacle.
It's funny you say that considering this was the only remotely impressive thing about that game.
>>
>>378858010
>Mario 64 was drastically different though
That's the point. 2D and 3D are drastically different when it comes to platformers, therefore the design process that goes into them must be drastically different in order to create something good. Mario 64 largely because it was different enough to take advantage of 3D while still being obviously Mario. Sonic Adventure failed as a 3D transition largely because they played too safe and added things from the classic games simply because they were in the classic games, leading to retarded shit like loops being scripted spectacle sequences.
>>
File: Retard.jpg (9KB, 168x195px) Image search: [Google]
Retard.jpg
9KB, 168x195px
>>378850881
>If the pre-order trailer is right, you can switch between all 3 characters on the fly. Sonic just turned into Tails multiple times in the video.
Are you really so fucking stupid that you don't understand the concepts of video editing and rhythmic trailer montages?
>>
>>378850810
>implying Nintendo won't fuck us over with shitty gimmicks on a shittier console
there would be legit reasons to complain.
>>
>>378859047

Nintendo won't do shit because they literally cannot make an F-Zero game anymore. GX was made by Sega.
>>
>>378858556
Yeah, that's one of the problems. Too much "hey look isn't this cool just ignore that you have no control it looks cool right!?" and not even actually interesting gameplay.
>>
File: meh sonic come on son.png (323KB, 466x575px) Image search: [Google]
meh sonic come on son.png
323KB, 466x575px
>>378857142
Sonic utopia did it better and its an unfinished fan game
>>378851546
still funny to this day
>>
>>378851097
the amount of frames this has will never not make my dick hard
>>
File: Grim Nut.png (788KB, 900x666px) Image search: [Google]
Grim Nut.png
788KB, 900x666px
Sonic is having a good year. Sonic Mania looks fucking great and Sonic Forces will probably be pretty good because it just seems to be more Generations, which was pretty good.
If nothing else the character creator will fuel many shitposts.
>>
>>378849830
They tried to make a 2D Sonic themselves and showed yet again that the talent is long gone. I think Forces will be a hit but it looks like garbage to me. Just looking at the total lack of physics in that classic Sonic gameplay makes me nauseous. Despite fans writing essay after essay for like 15 years, no one at Sonic Team remembers how to make a 2D Sonic game.
>>
>>378855710
We also have to keep in mind that the second acts of the old zones seem to be making significant revisions.
>>
>>378851957
06 is actually fun in it's own retarded way. Boom can go boom
>>
>we are going to use the old Toei animation design to sell
Sonic is probably one of the most inconsistent character designs. Not so long ago we had blue arms sonic and now we are having them cream color
>>
>>378851097
>The Simpsons intro now vs then
>>
Are they doing anything to tails to make him more interesting to play?
>>
File: 7lpD7Uk.jpg (345KB, 1369x1497px) Image search: [Google]
7lpD7Uk.jpg
345KB, 1369x1497px
>>378862459
Will always pain me
>>
>>378864716
Sonic 4 vs Sonic Mania intro
>>
>>378864214
>Sonic has drop dash
>Knuckles might have punch attacks?
>Tails is still easy mode
Maybe he has a new move that's yet to be revealed.
>>
File: 1496348268826.png (275KB, 546x458px) Image search: [Google]
1496348268826.png
275KB, 546x458px
>>378849830
More likely it's just new staff attempting to replicate what those who've left two decades ago accomplished, and of course failing at it. Also SEGA having this strange tendency to have to include as many accumulated features/characters (minus western-media like Boom/Archie/etc) as possible.

Outsourcing to western fans who actually know more than them was likely a MASSIVE pride-swallowing for them. Had we been in a universe where SEGA came out above Nintendo, you can bet they'd just C&D all fan projects to the same hell as AM2R, SM64-HD and Project M instead of cheering them on for necessary money and PR.
>>
>>378849632
>wanting more splits
They should develop some gameplay that can actually carry a full-fledged game
>>
at some point sega will release a sonic game where it automatically generates porn of your donut steel
>>
>>378850537
>Games need to be 100 hours long to justify their costs

no

I got maybe 12 hours out of Sonic 3 and Knuckles including replays and hidden endings and it's one of my favorite games of all time.

You spend as much on this as you do on a movie ticket for a film that's no longer than 2.5 hours who gives a shit how many times you play it or how long it lasts you?
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.