[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Information about the new Pokémon game who wil coming out in 2018

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: International_Pokémon_logo.svg.png (119KB, 1200x442px) Image search: [Google]
International_Pokémon_logo.svg.png
119KB, 1200x442px
-New UBs and no new pokémon
-New form and central role for Necrozma
-Zygarde complete form will play an important role in main storyline
-You can travel through the Ultra Wormhole
-The return of old regions and old protagonists along with the legendarys main For an important role in main storyline
- The game will start at Alola
-No proofs or medals in the main story that will advance with the succession of Events like a classic role-playing game
- Ultra Space visitable
>>
>pokemon
>changing
>ever
nice leak
>>
Is it Switch only?
>>
>zygarde complete form
And dropped. I hate that Optimus prime ripoff thing entirely too much.
>>
>>378844612
I kinda hope this is real, just for the pleasure of watching pookemon finally die off.
>>
>>378844612
>citation needed
>>
Wouldnt surprise me if we get a BlackWhite2 like game that continues the story the region was incredibly underused thanks to the 3ds shit hardware which brings up the point will it be for 3ds or switch?
>>
>>378844612
>who wil coming out in 2018

Also I feel like these are all super safe guesses. New UBs/no new Pokémon is an easy guess because UBs are this gen's gimmick and we wouldn't be getting any new 'mon this close to S&M's release. Saying 'Legendaries (esp Necrozma/Zygarde) will play an important role in the main storyline' at this point is like saying 'You can choose between one of three starter Pokémon at the beginning' and there's always gonna be some nostalgia-jerking throwback to the old games in there somewhere.
>>
File: vp3.png (6KB, 265x166px) Image search: [Google]
vp3.png
6KB, 265x166px
>>378844612
>>>/vp/
>>
>>378844693
Yes
>>
>>378845659
Bullshit. They aren't changing console mid generation. People have been making these rumours since forever and they never happen. The next game is still gonna be on 3DS.
>>
New megas?
New Alola forms?
>>
Why does Pokemon get its own board?
>>
>>378846403
because it is the best that ever was
>>
>>378846403
Back in the buildup to Black and White releasing in 2010 there were so many Pokémon threads on /v/ that they took up like half the catalogue at any given time. /vp/ was made as a containment board, and is kept around because Pokémon as a franchise has tons of different products in different mediums and other boards pertaining to those mediums don't have to suffer through what /v/ did.
>>
>>378845945
>They aren't changing console mid generation.

G/S could be played on a gameboy
Crystal was GB Color only
>>
>>378844612
>New UBs
>UBs
Cancer.
>no new pokémon
No shit, it's a third version.
-New form and central role for Necrozma
>forms
>UBs
Cancer.
-Zygarde complete form will play an important role in main storyline
>Zygarde
Cancer that has needed to go away for years now, christ why do they keep stringing this lameass legendary along?

Pokemon died at gen 6 with Megas and sure as hell isn't coming back now with this UB shit.
>>
>>378846403
Because moot had a kneejerk reaction to people talking about pokemon once and now you cant have a pokemon thread without autistic shitposting because of it.
>>
UBs are Pokemon, stopped reading there
>>
>>378846628
/vp/ existed before Black and White.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.