[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Meet Your Match.jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Meet Your Match.jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
What went wrong?
>>
>posts the exact thing that went wrong
>>
Everything. Why would they change the entire structure of the game in order to introduce a comp mode that no one wanted.
>>
>>378841056
Casual Matchmaking was a dumb idea, but they've 99% most of the problems now.
Competitive Matchmaking died on release, but that's no big loss.
The rest of the update was good.
The real question is, what's the purpose of this thread? To complain about a good game? To troll people like a basic nigger?
>>
eric and pony boy
>>
>>378841521
>removing normal valve servers and forcing matchmaking for casuals
It was horrible from the get go.
>>
>>378841056
The pyro stuff never came out... its been like a year.
>>
File: 1366876462108.jpg (18KB, 348x364px) Image search: [Google]
1366876462108.jpg
18KB, 348x364px
>removing the server list

For what purpose.
>>
MYM might have been a good update say maybe back in 2011-2012 but people who gave a shit about gameplay and getting good to play are long gone. I don't think that it was F2P system that killed this game. Trade and custom shit changed the playerbase.
>>
>>378841829
it's still there you have to be blind to miss it
>>
File: kill me..jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
kill me..jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>still two more months before pyro update
>longest drought between major updates in tf2 history
>>
>>378841056
>Kill custom servers even fucking more
>No official valve servers except forced matchmaking shit

t-thanks valve you too, im sure this update had nothing to do with a game released by blizzard last year
>>
>plays it for the first time in 2009
>no competitive machmaking for years
>all we had were some petty clan wars created by the public
>competitive comes out so valve can compete with overshit
>gets called "fresh meat" like it was my first time playing it
>cant progress because of stupid f2ps and FUCKING AUTO BALANCE
>auto balance in the goddamed competitive mod
W H Y
>>
>>378842068

And the worst part is it's probably not even going to be worth the painfully long wait.

Maybe it's just me losing all faith, but it's going to take a god-tier update to fix what was busted.

FIX THE FUCKING RIGHTEOUS BISON IT WAS TOTALLY FINE
>>
>>378843917
It's literally rife with hackers too, i've played a few games recently and on 2 out of 5 games didnt have someone who was blatantly hacking, and I mean aiming at the floor as sniper and getting headshots hacking
>>
>>378841521
kek, youre a major autist
>>
File: Gimme a Hug.png (300KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gimme a Hug.png
300KB, 500x500px
>>378841056
They didn't just make it a temporary update when people complained. They're too suborn to undo the changes and insist on trying to fix the unfixable on this dumb shit system. It's strangling community servers, one of the main reasons people play it, to death too.

Please just kill it. You can keep the broken ass competitive system but won't you please kill casual. It brings no bonuses to anyone besides being able to find servers with your buddies.
>>
>>378843917
There's never been autobalance in the competitive mode.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.