[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are they so fucking based? other youtubers are you even trying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 9

File: cute.jpg (34KB, 549x350px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
34KB, 549x350px
why are they so fucking based?
other youtubers are you even trying?
>>
>>378840501
They are good boys
And don't have obnoxious personalities like Arin and Dan
>>
>>378840501
>gamegrumps clone staring baby-daiper-furfaggot

fuck off back to deviant art. You are worse than reddit or tumblr
>>
>>378840501
SuperMega are trying, they aren't as good but they are still trying.
>>
V
I
D
E
O

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

G
A
M
E
S
>>
>>378840501
Stop shilling your channel Oney
>>
>eceleb shit
>ONEY eceleb shit

This is some high level faggotry op
>>
>>378840501
I enjoy Oney's let's play channel but it's more of a podcast with video games in the background.
>>
>>378840593
>he says while somehow knowing an in-joke
>>
>>378840763
It's like Sleepycabin lite
There were a few fags stinking up Sleepycabin. Only person I don't like in Oneyplays is Matt Twatson
>>
>>378840817
Brat Watson should just be gagged and made to serve as Julian's cocksleeve.
>>
>>378840817
more like Brat Annson
>>
Brown Bricks
>>
>>378840501
Why does that rabbid look so retarded?
>>
>>378841095
he's a speedrunner autist
I feel sorry for his peers
>>
>>378841218
mason is such a faggot
>>
Ecelebs are not video games or your friends. Fuck off.
>>
Ding Dong probably sees himself as one of us. He is known to frequent /v/, he assumes his audience are all toddlers, in conformance with /v/'s viewpoint of letsplay viewing audiences, and he must loathe what he's doing. He must hate being the type of guy that /v/ always rips on, as an "e-celeb" let's player, and his self-loathing shows.
I wish he grew a spine and didn't give a shit.
>>
Sometimes they're are just to negative and shit on everything. Sometimes it just sounds like they shit on stuff because its the cool thing to do, especially Matt when he's on.
>>
>>378840501
Who are the guys.
>>
>>378840813
>in joke

julian is a lolcow.
>>
>>378841548
>julian is a lolcow.
It wouldn't surprise me, why does it matter though?
>>
>>378841547
Oney plays
>>
>>378841379
Dongle is always upset about everything. He is clearly a /v/irgin, he reeks of it. Not that its entirely a bad thing, it just is.
>>
>>378841379
Delmore needs to go and stay go To Be Honest
>>
>>378841548
link?
>>
File: spaceghost_coast.jpg (24KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
spaceghost_coast.jpg
24KB, 640x430px
>DSP
>two best friends
>giant bomb
>ez allies
no one complains
>oneyplays
WTF GET OUT REDDIT CANCER REEE GET OUT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I'LL KILL YOU MODS MODS MODS GET THIS SHIT OFF MY /v/ FUCK YOU DIE!
>>
lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae
>>
>>378841971
Actually a lot of people complain.
>He has a victim complex over his favourite children's entertainers
El oh el
>>
>>378842163
Hahahaha remember those chimp noises oney made? Hahahaha pure comedy!
>>
>>378842163
I like it when it says oney gays with friends
>>
I watched and enjoyed a lot of oneyplays.

It's getting SUPER boring though, its all

>something-chini
>oney rhymes some non sequitur
>they complain about the game

It's tiring, are there any recent series that aren't just this?
>>
>>378842335
>they complain about the game
This is the worst for me. The Pokemon play-through started to get strong again until Matt came back on.
>>
>>378840817
>There were a few fags stinking up Sleepycabin.
Shad was pretty much the only one I got tired of.
>>
>>378840817
zach became one of those fags. I used to watch for him and stamper alone and thought oney, niall, and corey were fucking annoying. After stamper left zach got really fucking annoying and political for some reason. The best podcasts post stamper don't have zach in them.
>>
>>378840817
>>378842657
I don't know why but I didn't like Mick. Felt like he was trying too hard to be a good guy/dad.
Like I know that he's surely a great guy who sticks up for his friends, but it feels forced sometimes.

>>378842696
I like Zach, but I do agree that it dropped i nquality after Stamper left. Then again, it is hard to fill the hole left by one of the greatest OGs, I've been following him since the NG days.
Best members are Stamper and Jeff, followed by Corey for his massive auts
>>
>>378842807
>>378842696
Cory was my favorite member besides Stamper. Fucking hated Zach.
>>
>>378842335
>you'll never get a Crash Bandicoot 2 tier playthrough again
I swear I watch the best of video like every week

Yooka-Layley and early kingdom hearts is pretty good. after like episode 10 its not so great until they get to the tarzan level then it drops off again. I'm kind of sad they think they have to complete every game since crash 2. The run out of jokes.

>>378842657
shad is the worst edgelord
>everything you like is bad because fuck you
>doesn't laugh at any jokes
>thinks he's the funniest fucker alive
>told a sob story where he got kicked out of art school because he drew loli/guro or something like it becasue muh freedom of speech
fuck him. his art is shit and he's annoying.

>>378842807
Mick is probably my all around favorite besides stamper. He stayed consistently fun. Corey grew on me but he can be annoying when he's drunk.
>>
>>378840654
I'm not shilling, fuck you till your eyes bleed
>>
>>378843014
>mfw Stamper's confessionals on twitter
>saw a guy die outside of a hospital
>stabbed someone
>almost killed someone with a brick
>tried to hang himself, had the belt broke ,went to the store to get a stronger one, got distracted by the electronics so he forgot about suicide

Fucking stamper is like a chaos elemental,
>>
>>378843147
Dude's fucking crazy. Cool, but crazy. He's been places.
>>
these threads make me feel fucking old, i don't know what the fuck any of these posts are about
>>
>>378841379
he has more sex than all of you combined, even if it's gay Mexican sex.
>>
>>378843147
Stamper has the best Twitter. Wish he would start up a podcast again or live stream,
>>
>>378843248
>these threads make me feel old
But oneyng was a huge animator back in the day.
>>
File: 1495137252639.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495137252639.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>378843208
He easily had the best stories, and not just retarded hypotheticals
>story of him killing the seagull
>story of his first blowjow being from a pedo
>story of him picking up a bleeding homeless guy

>>378843248
>he doesn't know who Stamper, Chris, Jeff are
How can you be an oldfag if you don't know the most mainstream Newgrounds circlejerk?
>>
>>378840501
sure i am

but they are super popular and that is why NO ONE will see my shit. if you weren't doing this shit YEARS AGO, why bother trying to make all the money doing easy as fuck shit with your friends?
>>
>>378840763
>a podcast with video games in the background

you just described ALL FUCKING LETS PLAY CHANNELS!
>>
>>378842696

The second half of Sleepycabin was just Zach and Stamper blowing each others minds over misunderstood Bible contradictions and legitimately raging against fans and expectations. Honestly I would have a lot more respect for these guys if they could have gone a podcast week without providing the same meltdown about fan expectations that they've been giving since middle school. They basically made sure to spend a portion of the podcast scolding what parts of their audience they don't like, which was a good way to make the show into an annoying and whiny affair, especially for listeners who aren't the problem.
>>
File: 932856.jpg (88KB, 685x474px) Image search: [Google]
932856.jpg
88KB, 685x474px
>>378840501
Video games, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>378843573
>used to drag race
>did meth
Stamper is a funny boy.
>>
>>378840817
But sleepycabin was passable at least. This is just making random noises and pretending it's funny.
>>
>>378841379
DingDong isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a Let's Player with such an ability and skill with wild woody? DingDong puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a Let's Player with his skill and passion for Youtube again. Chris breaks recordings. Julian breaks recordings. DingDong breaks the rules. You can keep your opinions. I prefer the tuba.
>>
>>378843845
Has Zach even done anything that he's claimed to do? Last I heard of him he did one podcast in like 6 months and then crawled up Jontron's ass.
>>
>>378843042
>everything you like is bad because fuck you
I fucking hated the whole argument he baited everyone into about video games and movies. All he does during the podcasts is try to steer everything towards an argument so he can come out with some pseudo-intellectual bullshit and stroke his ego. It sucks that Cory and Niall tried so hard to stick up for Shad when Jeff or Mick called him out on his bullshit.
>>
>>378844392
He's done one with Jon and H3 now. When he's doing another one is up in the air.
>>
newgrounds and everyone involved with it is done
stop clinging so hard to the past
>>
File: latest-8.jpg (174KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
latest-8.jpg
174KB, 640x427px
Superior trio
>>
>>378845829
>literally wh...
>minecon
don't even want to know
>>
>>378843845
The problem is this makes every listening feel like they're a REAL fan and not like all those other BAD FANS even though they're talking about the actions or words of 1 person in 1000. It's irrelevant, but it still turns those 999 other listeners into fawning dicksucking fanboys who will never be one of those BAD fans. This is how you form an online defense force of unbearable shitty kids.
>>
>>378840501
are they actually throwing a fit or is it all an act
>>
>>378845829
they are decent and i like them alot but i am starting to get annoyed when they start singing in videos out of the blue
>>
>>378845829
They regularly make vids with Sips.
>>
>>378846439
This is just like the Oney Plays fanbase. Fans getting mad at other fans making stupid ass jokes in the comments, when they perfectly reflect the video everyone just watched.
>>
>>378846439
Absolutely, and GameGrumps has it ten times as retarded with the fans. It's funny how by outwardly externalizing the way they cope with a few several demanding fans, they've bred a a userbase of work-hating enablers who believe any and all expectation is the death of art and that the only thing that matters is that they're spending some time trying, even if they don't show anyone or make anything. It gets to the point where Arin's wife gets caught selling other people's merch at a 400% markup claiming it was made by her, then refusing all refunds when found out, and their fans go berserk at the victims of the fraud sooner than they will hold Arin or Suzy accountable, then Arin comes out with a big classic newgrounds rant 'fuck you I suffer infinitely and you are all fucking losers' shit. It's real bad with some groups.
>>
Oney is ok for let's plays but let's plays are pretty shit in general. Generally I prefer videos just shit talking bad games in depth like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A although he unfortunately does more tv reviews than game reviews.
>>
>>378848431
I feel like this happens in groups where no one admits their wrong, or changes their opinion on things. When that happens you got fans thinking what they say is gospel.
>>
File: 1447610944948.jpg (5KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
1447610944948.jpg
5KB, 250x224px
Admit it, guys, you all talk out loud and self commentate when playing video games all by yourself.

You are all e-celebs, you just don't record it.
>>
>>378851712
doesn't oney live with arin though?
he usually speaks his mind and isn't a complete yesman like most grumps
he even made fun of 'game feel' in one of his vids
>>
>>378851817
No, I'm not autistic
>>
>>378851817
>Talking with friends
>Voice is completely normal, somewhat deep, nothing nasally about it, could actually be a voice that people could listen to for a while and not get bored
>Decide to start up a channel on games with a somewhat novel idea that I don't think has been done before, even going so far as setting up the channel and writing a script for the first video.
>Record one sentence with decent microphone as a test, sound like a faggot, immediately scrap all plans because I wouldn't fucking listen to my voice for that long

Serious question here, to anybody who creates content that uses your voice; how the fuck do you do it without killing yourself?
>>
File: DAc-FyHXcAEPsRF.jpg (111KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
DAc-FyHXcAEPsRF.jpg
111KB, 600x750px
>>
>>378852435
I imagine that you're just being too hard on yourself since you're analyzing your voice more than anyone else would.
>>
>>378840501
Nothing to do with vidya, fucking eceleb bullshit shills
>>
>/v/ is now split on graphics in games, and watches fucking youtubers /e celebs

This board really has fallen to the normies, man I'm glad I quit this hobby.
>>
>>378840501
>other youtubers are you even trying?
you mean
>other youtubers are you even trying.... to entertain 14 year olds?
>>
>>378843939
>did meth
what
>>
woah
>>
>>378852852
so watch youtuber do you watch for your sophisticated adult content?
>>
>>378853661
I am more so trying to explain to the OP that what he decides is good is his own opinion.
I think their content if ok, but I have other interests, too.
However, if this kind of stuff is the only thing you're interested in, chances are that you're about 14
>>
File: Coach tries to melee a Witch.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Coach tries to melee a Witch.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>>378842696
>that one episode where they talk about 4chan as if it's entirely /b/ and claim it has usernames
>>
>>378840501
All e-celebs are cancer Quarantine board when?
>>
>>378853791
>I think their content if ok
*is ok
I can't even spell
>>
>>378853791
how about this then?
>other let's players are you even trying?
>>
>>378853791
yes you are much better than us plebs thats why you go on /v/
>>
>>378854195
Ok, then in that case I think you have a pretty good point, but my opinion is that most times I'd rather watch a calm person who doesn't act like a 19 year old at all times play a game.
So, somebody I think is pretty entertaining, but they're not screaming "Nigger," "Faggot" and "dick" and then laughing at themselves, or believing that their life stories are the most interesting thing in the world.
>>
>>378853791
No shit it's his opinion. Will you just admit you disagree instead of pretending he doesn't understand language?
>>
>>378854559
>op asks question
>I answer honestly
are your easily activated?
>>378854621
waaaa
>>
>>378854570
what a pseudo-sophisticated mess of a post. Just say they're too childish next time instead of acting like it's such a fuckin puzzle.
>>
>>378852938
On his Twitter he admitted to trying meth once. Said it was a horrible experience and told everyone to never try it.
>>
>>378855054
what a fucking loser
>>378854883
You've understood everything I just wrote, so what benefit would I have from making my posts look nicer just to please some faggot on the internet who tries to use "pseudo" everytime they get the chance?
>>
>>378855229
>>378855054
Yeah desu he seems very unstable and depressed. He's using his crazy personality to cover up a lot of bullshit. Crazy fucker, good thing he became a semi decent artist or else he'd probably be on the streets for good.
>>
>>378852435
Maybe because you're reading off a script. Just write some topics down, and make it up as you go.
>>
>>378855483
I don't know him, I only watched some of his content which I enjoyed. So I guess it's pretty nice to know somebody got lucky, even though most people like that are fucked
>>378852435
Because I have an actual career in engineering im working on, and I don't care how good or bad my content is or how many people like me; as long as I think it's pretty good and I enjoy making something, I'm having fun
>>
>>378855229
You're just beside yourself with this apparent need to remind everyone who already knows that taste is an opinion, and because of that you had to have people re-direct you back to the original question OP asked, then you finally answered it as if you had to drag it out of people when you ignored it in the first post anyways. You basically obscured what you were trying to say with wrong guesses that people are doing something besides expressing themselves.
>>
>>378855803
dude I don't know what the you're talking about, let me just save your time and let you know that I don't care
>>
I remember when you pieces of shit were trying to shill Gamegrumps.

Fuck off.
>>
>>378855980
I thought gamegrumps was pretty funny when it first came out, because I had been keeping up with Jontron's channel for some time, and I remembered egoraptor from my newgrounds days. Then jontron left and my attention span sort of went away because i wasn't really into the show anymore for whatever reason. but people really fucking loved that show. I was sort of starting to believe that people were purposefully advertising it on /v/
>>
>>378855483
Yeah Stamper is not stable or impressive. He gets some level of work done sort of, and we're meant to believe that he's privately working on something important, but Stamper is the worst. Like the rest of them, he takes on the most aggressive know-it-all tone like he's got it all figured out and everyone who would doubt him is a hateful child, then turns around and tells a dozen stories about how he got drunk each day that week, how work is stupid and he's told off everyone he's ever worked for, that the internet doesn't deserve videos, and that everybody who wants something from him is a delusional idiot who are actually his enemies and not his fans. It stopped being cool a long time ago and makes it really clear he's just a dumbass who isn't adjusting to work. For the most part I like the guy but he simply melts down too much at a hair's trigger for me to believe he's pulling it off.
>>
lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae
>>
>>378856476
I never really believed he's actually mad, I think he's acting stupid because it's funny sometimes. Although he might actually be serious. I always assumed that many of his stories are just him being facetious.
Although, I will be honest, I do judge him for trying methamphetamine, if he actually did that with full intent, etc. I can't respect a person who tries a drug that can easily ruin their own life or the life of other people, including friends, family, or strangers. It's a very selfish thing and arguably sociopathic thing to do, depending on the circumstances.
>>
dingus dong used to be really funny before he got self-conscious about the comments

also oney seems to somehow give even less of a shit than last year, he's always on his phone and contributes less to the discussion
>>
>>378856797
kek
>>
OMG he said Hitler XD
*giggle*
so funny and original
HAHAHA HITLER!
*XD*
My sides are in orbit!
*cough*
How can one man be so based? Hitler!
*wheeze*
I'm fucking dying here, L O L
LMAO!
>>
>>378856874
Sonic Adventure playthrough has been great so far.
>>
>>378841379
Hes gotten better. Those few weeks where he was being a baby and complaining about people hating on him was annoying
>>
>>378840501
/v/ will hate it like everything it likes after some week.
Especially because you and others keep pushing these threads every fucking day.

I don't even care about them or celebs in general but that's how things work here in this board: push them too hard and everyone will start shitting on them. Be advised.
>>
>oney says Julian showed him a vore pic he drew
>Julian gets upset with himself asking if he really did that
Cute! I want to bully Julian!
>>
>>378858232
>Cute!
That was very gay. And I don't even mean homosexual. I mean it was fucking gay
>>
>>378858202
it's almost as if these threads are made by haters
>>
>>378859174
Who in this thread said they hate this youtube channel? It's just a youtube channel.
>>
>>378843147
>tried to hang himself, had the belt broke ,went to the store to get a stronger one, got distracted by the electronics so he forgot about suicide
I swear I've heard this joke before.
>>
>>378841328
It takes a friendless faggot to know one isn't it Gor
>>
not video games
>>
I'm self conscious about this whole "you think they're your friends" thing.
I don't care about these people, they're just background noise, but I still know their names mannerisms personalities ect. Why do I know that much about these random jerkoffs if I've never interacted with them once?
>>
>>378859905
because they want you to know, i guess
>>
>>378853661
>dat deflection
>dat fallacy
>>
File: IMG_2142.jpg (47KB, 425x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2142.jpg
47KB, 425x503px
FUCKING UNDERAGEB& GET THE FUCK OUT MY BOARD RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>378860208
"ree" and pepe is basically the rageface and foreveralone meme shit of 2017
I am that sick of seeing it
>>
>>378844282
RED
DIT
>>
>>378841379
nice blogpost Ding Dong
>>
>>378859174
Fuck the haters, us oneybros don't care what they say!

/) :oneyhoof:
>>
>>378840763
That's the best kind though
>>
They haven't even played Ape Escape yet
>>
>>378840639
take your pills grandpa, this is summer \v\ now and i am bored during summer break so be prepared for memes, fidget spinners and ebic wins for all to seeXD
>>
>>378841379
I never, ever felt like I was a part of any of you. I post here because I enjoy anonymous content, and discussing it.
Anyone that identify's as a /v/irgin is a huge newfag peiece of shit who needs to drown themselves in a bath tub full of their own period blood, because they're polluting the earth with "muh board culture"
So, that being said, why would this be an attractive personality trait?
>>
>>378860984
*identifies
I don't read for typos, fuck the rules, nigga
>>
Matt is pretty annoying when he is on. He is just so overbearing. Chris needs to tone down the autistic screeching. Julian is fine but he is just not funny as he has mentioned. Dong feels like a calmer version of Chris but he is kind of whiny at times.
>>
>>378861474
I agree about Matt, especially with the newer Pokemon episodes. His voice is really loud and he feels the need to to talk over Julian/DD or just talk about himself a lot of the time. He's alright sometimes, like in KH or Jumping Flash. Wish he'd just tone it down a bit.
>>
>watch one their videos
>it's just unfunny screeching
>they point out their audience is mostly 12 year olds
>>
>>378862782
really makes you think.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.