[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED SQUARE ENIX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

BASED SQUARE ENIX
>>
thanks papa square

finish KH3 already
>>
>>378838378
Are the base stats any good? Not that it actually matters.
>>
>>378838378
Is FFXV /fa/ approved? this is really important
>>
Is it worth replaying FFXV from the start or what? I finished it 60 hours after it came out.
>>
>>378838890
Not that much to replay, to be honest.
>>
>>378838940
I spent 60 hours on it. There's plenty to replay. I'm wondering about if it's worth it continuing one save or starting a new one.
>>
>>378838598
amen.
>>
>>378839010
Maybe when they have DLC for the coliseum.
>>
>>378838378
Here is the update guys, bug fixes, photography competition and food recipes no one asked for and costumes.

How about inproving the combat
How about making it feel less draggy and slow
How about removing all the invisible walls that litter this game
How about diversifying areas with monsters and bringing actual threats whilst travelling that are not niffs all the time.
How about making an explorable Tenebrae
How about you update the story to see Noctis and Luna actually engage each other in an actual loving way
How about you finish your game.
>>
>>378839541
Thats what [DLC] are for.

(I fully agree with the enemy variety. Take a note from FF12.)
>>
>>378839541
Remember that boat you took? The one at open sea?
Remember controlling that boat?
Remember all the explorable islands?

NEITHER DO I
>>
>>378838890
I would wait until the game is actually finished a year from now. That's what I'm doing.
>>
I am never buying a Final Fantasy game at full price again
>>
>>378838378
This is the type of costume DLC we need. Fuck off with the mariachi outfit, Chocobo shirts and Zentai costumes. Give us fashionable outfits.
>>
(Prompto and Cindy mission continued, when?)
>>
>>378839541

>How about inproving the combat
The combat is fine, if only the way items works made sense and the buttons were mapped better
>How about making it feel less draggy and slow
It's not.
>How about removing all the invisible walls that litter this game
"Litter"? Think I only ran into a couple during my playthrough.
>How about you update the story to see Noctis and Luna actually engage each other in an actual loving way
I don't care what they do. Luna just needs some desperate character development.
>>
File: fuck square enix.png (152KB, 451x311px) Image search: [Google]
fuck square enix.png
152KB, 451x311px
>>378838378
>>
>>378840080
Fuck off with Luna, gimme more Aranea and Iris.

And cindy, because the missions with Cindy upgade my ride, and type-F was fun as fuck.
>>
>>378840190
The flying car was a mistake.

They should've used the time working on actual problems with the game.
>>
>>378840247
It wasn't necessarily the flying, it was the physical appearance. Looked like an actual car a prince with style would drive. The contrast between it and every other car was astounding.

(Also gimme more weapons for Prompto.)
>>
Replaying it atm.
>>
>>378840420
Friendly reminder that Prompto had to watch all this happen, and would be killed on the spot if he revealed his origin to anyone in power.
>>
I really wished they'd let you do post-angel island missions. I wanted the Wall Demon to be a thing for a bounty, and maybe add side missions for that particular spot in the story.
>>
>>378838378
You can finally download outfits and wear them? Do they download to your room somehow or how does it work? I want to wear this right away.

Wow. What an age we live in.
>>
>>378839836
The DLC walls off areas exclusive to that one character and if the quality of combat seen from Ep Glad is anything to go by its not an improvement, and if it is an improvement they need to improve Noctis as well. Plus we are not going to be exploring any of those DLC areas as Noctis either, especially Tenebrae.
>>
File: 1478142881874.gif (377KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1478142881874.gif
377KB, 300x169px
>fixing a fluff-fest by adding more fluff
>>
>>378840080
Oh fuck off XV kun I know how you fucking type every post.
>>
File: images9.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images9.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>378838378
When did this series become all about emo hair, marketing hair straighteners, gel and gay, asymmetrical outfits?

What happened to the fantasy, the colors, the fun?
>>
>>378840080
The combat is shit, holding down a button is not good combat design. Plus the animations are weird and in-cohesive.
>>
>>378838890

I spent 100 hours on NG, finished all the side quests and post game dungeons.

Started NG+ purely for the story and it took me 8 hours to finish, and I watched every cutscene. I mean sure, I steamrolled every enemy cos my team were level 100, but 8 hours? Insane for an FF game.
>>
>>378838598

Will KH3 be riddled with DLC too?
>>
>>378839541
>How about inproving the combat
That would require work though, but placing item limit probably not that hard

>How about making it feel less draggy and slow
seems fine by me
>How about removing all the invisible walls that litter this game
This is really disappointing and probably won't be done since that'll require for them to clean those shitty areas, but they did open a few areas for the chocobo to climb, we'll see

>How about diversifying areas with monsters and bringing actual threats whilst travelling that are not niffs all the time.
At best it's going to be pallet swaps

>How about making an explorable Tenebrae
I would want to, but it's literally impossible, the OOB vids pretty much confirmed those buildings are nothing but backdrop, probably the engine run like crap if they actually render the buildings to size

>How about you update the story to see Noctis and Luna actually engage each other in an actual loving way
Blame Tabata for his "distant love" bullshit, but there are a few ways to rewrite the events in Altissia

>How about you finish your game.
Probably never
>>
>>378843237
Obviously these are hypothetical that serve to dig at the rushed game XV is. Obviously none of these will ever be probable inclusions.
>>
>>378842080
>When did this series become all about emo hair, marketing hair straighteners, gel and gay, asymmetrical outfits?
>>
>>378838378
I played this game for 120 hours and I have no life aside from hearing people talk about this hobby on the internet and playing games myself and yet somehow I forget this game even exists until someone mentions it on here on a biweekly basis. That probably doesn't say much good about me but it also doesn't say much about a game that took fifteen years to make and got easily overshadowed by shit like Persona 5, Dark Souls 3 and Witcher 3 dlc. What a "meh" experience overall. I doubt "journalists": will even give it a courteous award before they give the shit to an India game about a forty year old woman's empowering fart disease.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.