[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which game is better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: bemad.jpg (653KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bemad.jpg
653KB, 1080x1080px
which game is better
>>
Right. Literally no one would say left.
>>
>>378838205
gothic fags would say left
>>
>>378838078
Zelda > Bloodborne > Witcher 3
>>
>>378838259
You mean people who shitpost witcher 3 threads.
>>378838273
Which of those can I play on windows 7 at 60 fps?
Witcher3? You mean all other games literally dont exist? Wow, thats insightful.
>>
Witcher 3 is miles better than Inquisition in every category save character creation and online features.
>>
>>378838384
LMAO """""""""" master"""""""""""" race

BLOODBORNE NEVER
NEVER EVER EVER
EVER
>>
Its tenuous if id even call Inquisition good, let alone comparable to the witcher, bad bait 0/10
>>
>>378838528
Thats what I said, bb literally doesnt exist for me.
Neither does any Nintendo game, im never going to buy a plastic box with 6$ worth of hardware in it no matter how amazing their exclusive that runs at 20fps is.
>>
>>378838259
Actual gothic fans don't care

>>378838078
Inquisition fucking sucks and is a disgrace of a game
>>
lol, witcherfags again demonstrating how cancerous they are

jesus christ...
>>
>>378838078
Left has better combat and more rp elements
Right is an action game pretending to be an rpg
>>
File: 20fps.png (2MB, 1276x717px) Image search: [Google]
20fps.png
2MB, 1276x717px
>>378838273
only if you are mentally 6 years old
>>
>>378838078

You could've put an actual shit RPG like Fallout 4 on the right and you'd have an actual discussion.
>>
>>378838273

Bloodborne > Witcher >>>> Zelda
>>
>>378838078
Dragon's Dogma
>>
How did Inquisition win GOTY again?
>>
>>378838528
>not owning all the consoles

plebius maximus here.
>>
>>378838205
The left would say left :^)
>>
Sera is probably the worst character in videogames
Actually made me stop playing when I found out I couldn't kill her like you could with some characters in Origins
>>
>>378839889
Money
>>
>>378838078
There are some question that don't need to be asked. This is one of them.
>>
>>378838078
The one with over 800 goty
>>
yeah da:i has much better combat, i can't believe that's not a common opinion
>>
>>378841160
GOTY means nothing when the video game "journalism" industry is just one big circle jerk for the publisher with the deepest pockets.
>>
>>378841335
It plays like an MMO m8.
>>
>>378838078
They're both trash.
>>
>>378838384
>le framerate maymay XD
Get cancer.
>>
>>378841562

it really doesn't though, i don't what you kids are on about
>>
i'm not a big fan of witcher 3 but it's miles ahead of cisquisition
>>
>>378841771
It's the same combat system Bioware have been using for their RPGs since KOTOR, just refined.

You are delusional if you can't see how it's similar to an MMO.
>>
>>378841335
i will take a half-assed arpg over a shitty party-based game where you can barely control your party via AI scripting
dai killed everything that was good good in combat systems of dao and even da2
>>
DAI felt like the alpha version of a game where some shit was randomly far in development and other aspects hadn't even been started. I remember indulging in daily hate threads here before it came out and that still didn't prepare me for how bad it was. Keep in mind this game had a almost a five year development and Biowares main team and Dice behind it.

W3 could be just barely mediocre and still manage to fuck on DAI's shit. Luckily for us it was actually pretty great,

On a side note after playing Persona 5 and replaying W3 and Dragon Age 2 for some reason, I realize had bioware stuck with the frame of DA2 and made it medieval Persona which was kind of what it was aiming for they might have had a hit series and they could still be almost as lazy as they currently are, I mean all people want is good characters and for some of them to be romance bait. They almost had that with the second game the problem is they got to lazy for their own good and skimped out on essential changes to the city over time (straight rehashing environments) and missing details in the story/it just being shit like the whole last chapter, but I think there is still potential in that formula which is more than I can say for DAI or Mass Effect Andromeda.
>>
>>378841516
It's Ok when Zelda does it.
>>
>>378841516
It's Ok when The last of Us did it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.