[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's this game standing next to Battlefield 1?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (979KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
979KB, 1024x576px
Is it a better World war 1 game? I want to buy it but I am skeptical since there's gonna be a Verdun 2 in Russia/Germany (source: http://store.steampowered.com/app/633460/Tannenberg/)
>>
It's way closer to a simulator, as in brutal as fuck, and also way more authentic when it comes to the era's gear and warfare (as in, you do lots of trench & noman's land warfare).

in short, the polar opposite of BF bullshit
>>
>>378834959
>as in brutal as fuck

How many players per side is there in this?
>>
>>378835662
16v16 in the main mode
8v8 in team death match/free for all
4 players in coop (waves)
>>
too many white people
>>
It certainly looks more drab that's for sure.
>>
File: IMG_0304.jpg (86KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0304.jpg
86KB, 460x562px
We need some niggers in there mate, cause you know they fought for Hitler!! Didnt you know that!!? This game needs to be culturally enriched
>>
>>378836154
its made with unity
>>
Unity engine sucks
>>
>>378834652
I remember playing it when it was browser game with single map
Trying to break through big open field with barely any cower while under fire from machine guns was great
No idea how it is now tho
>>
Battlefield 1 for dumb american console kids, that love shitty arcade guns, and other unlocks. Average IQ of the player base is 73.2

Verdun for hardcore players, that love a realistic game based on history. Average IQ of the player base is 148.3

You choose.
>>
>>378834652
Better gameplay, simulation and somewhat realistic ww1. Worse graphics and sound.
>>
>>378834652
Runs like shit, plays like shit, only has like 16v16 if that. Play Red Orchestra 1 instead if you want a hardcore shit-eating experience, there will never be a good WW1 game.
>>
File: CoF-village.jpg (189KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
CoF-village.jpg
189KB, 1152x864px
>>378836787
once again, the engine has nothing to do with the developing team's artistic skills.

This game for example runs on HL1 engine.
>>
>no vehicles

Meh.
>>
>>378837063
Studdies have shown that bragging about supposed IQ is inversely proportional with frequency of getting laid
>>
>>378839603
And intelligence.
>>
File: 1496262313466m.jpg (54KB, 888x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496262313466m.jpg
54KB, 888x1024px
>>378837063
>IQ

Congrats, here's your (You)
>>
I just like games with combined arms.
>>
>>378834652
It somehow feels like it's getting worse as time goes on, instead of better. It has a completely different pace compared to BF1 too - you spend a lot of time crawling slowly towards the other side when you're attacking, and then getting shot by someone you didn't see.

I dunno if I'm just imagining it, but it feels like it used to be a bit more fast paced though. Maybe it's just because it's more dead these days compared to a year or two ago.
>>
>>378839730
They want you to buy Tannenberg, their new game with 32v32 and on the Eastern Front

DICE does the same shit, slowly make your game worse as you get closer to the release of your new game and people will just buy the new one
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.