[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Star Wars Shadows of the Empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: shadows.jpg (44KB, 620x433px) Image search: [Google]
shadows.jpg
44KB, 620x433px
Opinions on Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
>>
>>378834497
Fucking amazing license game
>>
File: SotE Wompa.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SotE Wompa.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>378835820
Triggered.
Also, sewer level best level
>>
I played it again for the first time in years a few weeks ago. It's much shitter than I remember it. I mean I guess it's alright, but the whole game is about five seconds long. I remember it being much longer.
>>
>>378835906
>sewer level

Fucking triggered
>>
>>378836016
Play the pc version if you can, alot better when the fps isn't 9
>>
File: 1461899198504.jpg (484KB, 1278x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1461899198504.jpg
484KB, 1278x1052px
This is the game that made me dread sewer levels. It's kind of funny when you realized it wasn't just a game, but a multi-media expansion to the SW universe.

The Force Unleashed was an unsucessful attempt to replicate it.
>>
>>378834497
It was OK, pretty short though.

When I was a kid I could never beat it, bought it on steam and beat it in like 4 hours tops.
>>
>>378834497
That Shadows, Masters of Teras Kasi or whatever and Star Wars Demolition are the Star Wars game that have aged the absolute worst and are the why I think pretty much every game from that generation can be written off.
>>
>that one level in the junkyard with all the jumping from train to train

Game gave me a hard fucking time.
Also when you had to defeat Boba Fett and then his ship too. Fuck me this thread is triggering me hard
>>
>>378836089
But it was good. The train Level on the other hand...ugh
Incredible that this game depsite the shit graphics has better space battles that battlefront
>>
>>378838481
The Boba Fett fight was easy though. A few Seeker Missiles to take out Fett and then you use Pulse Cannon on his ship and he can't do shit.

Early game is harder when all you have is your shitty blaster and maybe a few seekers and the shitty flame thrower. Have fun killing an AT-ST with nothing. Or IG-88 and him rocket jumping all around the junkyard and you with only a few seeker missiles to your name.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.