[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what vidya did you play today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: tmp_30604-stupudding297351259.png (298KB, 482x347px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30604-stupudding297351259.png
298KB, 482x347px
So what vidya did you play today?
>>
File: 1496159243004.jpg (39KB, 329x344px) Image search: [Google]
1496159243004.jpg
39KB, 329x344px
LoL
I hate myself and like it to be flamed maybe gone hang myself today (hope so)
>>
I finished Tropico 4 and played some Titanfall 2 during Happy Hour
>>
KH2
>>
File: 1472159064015.png (93KB, 296x323px) Image search: [Google]
1472159064015.png
93KB, 296x323px
>04:01:04
>>
>>378834491
What was this manga called again? I've been trying to recall the name of it for a while.
>>
EDF
>>
Nothing. I fucking moved and left my desktop at my parents' so I'm stuck lurking /v/ on my phone. Gf has a laptop I can sometimes use but its whack and barely runs any games. When I get my first paycheck I'm buying a laptop. I really have an itch to play Underrail, probably because I checked the sys requirements and gf's shit wouldn't run it. Always want what you can't have.
>>
>>378835738
>What was this manga called again? I've been trying to recall the name of it for a while.

To retarded to use google
>>
Bloodborne

I don't like it
>>
>>378835985
Too* ;^)
>>
Persona 4 Golden
>>
File: smash-bayonetta-amiibo-player-2.jpg (189KB, 1542x1557px) Image search: [Google]
smash-bayonetta-amiibo-player-2.jpg
189KB, 1542x1557px
More Bayonetta
It's soooo good
>>
Persona 5.
Finally finished it.
Gotta go back in.
>>
>>378835738
Double Carlos

>>378834274
Been playing some Rocket League, and Tyranny.
Been thinking what should be next from backlog. Got Deus ex, Bioshock, games, Transistor and This war of mine.

Which one would you pick?
>>
>>378835714
I needed to remind /v/ tgat my ban had ended
>>
Dude sex mankind divided
>>
>>378834274
Pokemon Clover
>>
i dont even play vidya anymore
>>
File: 1495934725138.png (10KB, 497x556px) Image search: [Google]
1495934725138.png
10KB, 497x556px
>>378834274
I played WoW for a bit. I'm trying to get flying in Draenor, which is a huge fucking chore. I also played Dishonored 2 for 30 minutes before I went to work.

>tfw night shift security guard
>job is fine, pay is decent, but night shift itself is starting to wear me down
>a few weeks ago, some major fuckery happens in the emergency lobby that I just so happen to see while routinely playing back camera footage
>write up a report, give video evidence to all of the higher ups
>report causes a shitstorm, people losing jobs
>some of the staff praise me, others no longer trust me
>see this is a valid excuse to quit my job without losing out on a great future reference from bossman because "hurr night shift is hard sir"
>give boss my valid reasons for wanting to quit, put in my two weeks
>boss does his best to convince me to stay, and asks me multiple times if it was the pay or the night shift that was making me quit
>boss even offers me a $1.50 raise, but I insist that money isn't the issue, the hospital staff is
>he finally accepts my resignation and praises my morals
>literally 3 days later, our hospital gets bought out by another company with a fantastic reputation
>Two-thirds of the staff are going to have to reapply for their jobs
>rumored that all of the bad apples (i.e. "corrupt" nurses who don't trust security) are being let go
>boss is now super stoked that all of this is happening, and says the CEO and my regional manager are coming in tomorrow to talk with me about this whole situation
>mfw the fucking stars aligned in order to make my totally valid excuse obsolete, and now I'm going to have to resort to telling three of my superiors that the real reason I'm quitting is because night shift sucks

SHITFUCK /blog
>>
>>378836679
getting flying in broken shore is even worse
>>
>>378834274
Nothing yet. I am still at work and I don't have time to play in the morning.
>>
I started Digimon Cyber Sleuth, haven't played a Digimon before I thought why not now
>>
>>378836735
Is broken shore Legion? I'm level 100 and could start Legion now if I wanted to, but I'm determined to get flying in Draenor first
>>
Shovel Knight, it's pretty fun.
>>
File: IMG_1446.jpg (104KB, 399x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1446.jpg
104KB, 399x580px
>>378836259
Oh, Yugi boy I didn't know you had such cards of that caliber in your deck! I don't think I have one card in my deck that can beat that. ::draws card:: Oops! Looks like I've spoken too soon!
>>
>>378836679
The only people who don't like night shift are normies and people with "muh family"
>>
Nothing today, I worked, but I've got like a week and a half off because of visiting family. Gonna play Disgaea 5 Complete anytime I'm not with them.

>>378836830
Yes, Broken Shore is Legion. I'm not sure why you'd want flying in Draenor before escaping that empty hellhole, but whatever floats your boat. Not sure what that guy's on about though, you're locked behind a few reputation gates for Legion flying, but it's not as awful as Draenor's. Part 1 only requires going out of your way once, in exploring every nook and cranny. Leveling through all of the zones and completing the quests should finish most of your reputation requirements. After that it's just world quests and Broken Shore rep farming.
>>
Played Sid Meier's Alpha Centuari as Morgan. I landed next to Deidre and Miriam so I had to pay them off not to bully me.

Then my econ went fucking crazy, I went all in on conquest research, then crushed both of those bitches.
>>
>>378836984
I guess I'm a normie then babaloo. Do you work night shift?
>>
>>378837001
getting 20000/21000 revered with suramar takes quite a lot of time though famalam. also dont forget the wardens as well.
>>
>>378834274
Overwatch. Pretty mindless and sometimes I get grouped with some funny people; helps soothe things until my liver dies
>>
File: FumgKup.jpg (210KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
FumgKup.jpg
210KB, 1280x960px
>>378836925
uh, excuse me sir?
>>
Diablo 3. Made it to 70 on my wiz and I'm gonna start a seasonal barb later today. I tried out one of the newer difficulties like torment 1. It offers the challenge I want but my gear isn't ready. Died for the first time to butcher while on that difficulty. Too much fun
>>
File: IMG_7382.jpg (95KB, 1024x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7382.jpg
95KB, 1024x475px
>>378834274
Persona 5 has made me legitimately happy. I've been playing for hours each day and I look forward to coming home and playing it. I hope I don't get the post-game depression I got from 3 and 4. I'm also managing my time slightly better because of it.

i also bought over watch and it's pretty fun. I know it's not gonna be fun forever since it's a shooter and I usually get bored of them quick.
>>
>>378837001
>I'm not sure why you'd want flying in Draenor before escaping that empty hellhole

I have another character who is close to level 90, and I am NOT walking around Draenor again
>>
>>378837110
Not nearly as much now that you can burn through a lot of Suramar's story in one sitting. The time gating is what I despised, but now that's gone. Even Champions of Legionfall is much easier now that the 11-week long quest chain is mostly available and gives you 1,500 rep each.

Other zones are faster now too, right? I don't remember if they added a means to farm rep for them yet or not, since I completed it so long ago.

I'm just ready for this stupid fucking raid to drop. My guild is 7/10M and I swear to fuck if I ever have to go back to Nighthold again someone will die.
>>
>>378836679
ayyy fellow security bro.

I work day shift thankfully, but I'm stuck in a small booth for 8 hours a day so it's not like I get to enjoy it. Laffing at your misfortune
>>
>>378837250
but you cant do suramar story in one sitting, its locked behind reputation gates and quests alone dont give as much reputation, you need to do filler world quests.

too bad i cant raid at all, too busy with work and sports, when i get home its generally 9-9.30 pm nowadays.
>>
looks like 6 hours of bordelands 2
got the dick kickem rocket launcher and downed myself 10 times then spent 10 minutes killing the warden with 3 other people
and 3~ hours of WoW
>>
uhh

black desert
rainbow 6 siege
elder scrolls online

ever since 2 days ago ive been like super fucking depressed no reason why, just suddenly happened and now i dont really feel like playing much. rainbow6 siege's gameplay is so good that i just keep playing though,
>>
Rhythm Heaven Fever
>>
city
>>
Does she really like me or is she just being nice? She already has a boyfriend.
>>
>>378837057
Not him, but I do. I work 14 hour nights at a grow op and I can easily see why anyone wouldn't like the job. Trying to sleep as the sun is coming up blows, you miss the whole next "day" as you probably want to get ~7 hours of sleep, and the "nobody to bother you" can be a double edged sword as it gets very boring.

You don't have to be a normie to dislike the work/style, anon. It was meant for a certain breed.

>tfw laptop can't even run fucking Terraria w/o overheating and my only game options are Minesweeper, N++, or Uplink for 14 fucking hours
>>
>>378838560
She's being a friend and you're thinking about it too much.
>>
>>378834274
bloodborne for like an hour
i want to play video games for longer than an hour but i hate myself too much
>>
Absolutely nothing.
>>
Another day, another dotes
>>
>>378838560
Obviously need more information. But if she's taken, she's probably just being nice, and even then girls can be unbelievably ignorant of how deep guys read into everything they do or say and how much it tears you apart inside to be completely wrong about it all.

Girls are dumb enough to think they can just "be friends" with guys, anon, and that's only possible if they're pretty fugly.
>>
>>378837031
Noice. I am feeling the itch to pick up a transcendant difficulty game I started. I pretty much have victory in the bag if I don't get planetbusted into oblivion.
Playing as the Hive with the biggest opponents being the Spartans.
>>
>>378836803
I actually liked Cyber Sleuth a bit but damn I need to finish it. Gf finished it few months ago and she just had so many questions about Digimon.
>>
>>378836925
>>
Infinite Crisis
Crash 2
Gran Turismo 3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
>>
>>378835964

>my desktop
>my

Nobody believes you. If it was actually yours and not your parents you would just take it with you.
>>
>>378834274
PALA DANS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlTJ9GrJkCU
>>
>>378841984
I haven't been on /v/ in years.

Glad to see it's still got posters like you, anon.
>>
File: thumbsup alphonse.jpg (134KB, 966x518px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup alphonse.jpg
134KB, 966x518px
replaying god eater
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.