[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MW3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

You have 10 seconds to name a single memorable part of the campaign
>>
Fall of the Eiffel Tower
>>
>>378833798
The part where Makarov is hung.
>>
>>378833798
Hanging Makarov and lighting up a cigar as Price.
>>
Airplane fight
Didn't even pay it
>>
makarov hanged captain price lights a cig
>>
Nagisa dies.
>>
>>378833949
Play*
>>
>>378833798
The part where my brother lent it to his girlfriend's brothers and then they broke up like a week later and never got his game back.
>>
File: Makarov.jpg (153KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
Makarov.jpg
153KB, 600x899px
Remember, no Russian.
>>
>>378833798
Soap dies
>>
>>378833798
That part where Soap dies by falling out of the building right?

Wasn't Reznov somewhere in there? Or was that World at War?
>>
>>378833798
The sequence in London where you chase with cars through the Underground tunnels was pretty neat.
Also, that sequence where the chemical bombs go off and kids die was just obvious outrage bait because of the airport shooting in MW2.
>>
>>378834453
>the airport shooting in MW2.
I don't think anyone would have the balls to pull something like that off in a game nowadays.
2009 sure feels like a different time.
>>
The last mission where you don a juggernaut suit
>>
>>378833883
>>378833923
>>378833926
>>378833949
>>378833950
>>378834247
>>378834275
>>378834453

Ok fair play, I didn't think anyone would have any.

I just completed it and thought it was absolute shite. Didn't hold a candle to MW1, and MW2 was weaker, but had more memorable events.
>>
>>378833798
There really wasn't. This coming from a CoDfag that was waiting for Battlefield 3 to fail and Dicefags to get told, there wasn't anything to it but INTENSE CHASES AND EXPLOSIONS AND VEHICLES EVERYWHERE. It felt like they were trying to copy MW2's success but ignored how for all the crazy shit it had at least it had a purpose and wasn't balls to the wall insane.
>>
>>378834998
I actually really used to enjoy the multiplayer it offered, but I sold it long ago.

Was a fun game for what it was imo.
>>
>>378834998
It's the weakest of the MW series, but not even the worst CoD game. MW1 and MW2 were just really good.
>>
The metro roller coaster.
The airplane rollercoaster.
The setpieces of all the city warfare, collapsing buildings everywhere.
The New York opening sequence.
The sub.
Chernobyl flashback.
Soap dies.
The heavy gear assault at the end.
Choking out Makarov and sitting down for a Cigar.

Damn I should replay this trilogy. The CoDs after these had abysmal campaigns.
>>
Soap dying, car bomb killing vacationing family, Eiffel Tower falling, final mission with the juggernaut suits.

I really disliked MW3 though.
>>
If you didn't at least have fun with the airplane sequence, then you're jaded beyond redemption and can't get immersed in games. Recommending a new hobby or stocking to competitive pvp shit
>>
When price and mac talk
>>
>>378835473
I actually dont remember the airplane sequence for this game.
>MW
AC-130
>W@W
Black Cat gunner?
>MW2
Snowmobiles and Boat chase
>Black Ops
Blackbird
>MW3
?????
>>
>>378833798
Soap dies. Oh yeah, spoiler alert if anyone cares about cod story like I do.
>>
>>378835786
There's a sequence with the Russian president's plane, which then crashes. Then there's also the sequence in Paris, where you switch between fighting on the ground, providing support from an AC-130, and a chase sequence in a car.
>>
>>378833798
I really liked that fight in Africa where you come out onto the open area (I think it was a port with cranes and containers and shit) and you can call Predator strikes (or arty?), snipe, go in close combat, just do whatever to clear the area and get to the big nig in his villa. I liked those open arena moments in MW series, they're usually not the most challenging ones but they're fun to play through.

Similarly, I liked storming that place where the president's daughter is held. Diamond mine, right?

And just for the sheer ridiculousness of it, the aftermath of assaulting a Russian sub in New York harbor and somehow reprogramming its torpedoes to destroy the entirety of Russian fleet. Driving the boat around while everything fucking explodes, it was just so over the top.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.