[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Forgettable boss fights.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

ITT: Forgettable boss fights.
>>
>>378831626
not sure why this guy wasn't a lord of cinder
>>
>>378831626
the "boss fights" from metro last light.

very poor execution.

also, for those wondering. metro last light is a pretty skippable game.
>>
>>378831626
i'm sure this guy can solo the base game by himself. Why did he just afk at the church
>>
>forgettable
>Literally the most important character in the game.
>>
>>378831626
>Forgettable boss fights

How the fuck am I suppose to remember them huh OP?
>>
>>378831925
>not even a cutscene before or after the fight
they sure did a poor job of showing its immportance
>>
>>378831626
Centipede Demon and Demon Firesage from DS1
>>
Eredin, even his sidekick had a better boss fight
>>
every single persona boss besides nyx
>>
>>378831626
you mean the whole of dark souls 3?
>>
>>378832725
dark souls 2*
sorry, typo
>>
He was a fun fight and all, one of if not the best im the game, but like almost everything in ds 3 hes a re skinned bloodborne asset. Compare him and mergos wet nurse, then compare the log wielding hollows to the crucifix wielding mobs in bb, and compare the mini dancers to the beasts in bb, ect
Ds3 is the laziest cash crab ive ever seen
>>
>>378832105
Cutscenes don't mean shit in this game. They are there for when the devs wanted a boss to have a cool intro, but look at the bosses that do have a cutscene. None of them are especially important. Meanwhile the most important bosses don't have a cutscene.
>>
>>378832770
every souls game*
sorry, typo
>>
>>378832784
>Dancer of the Boreal Ass
>not important
literally the best most interesting boss fight, not even a lord of cinder either
>>
>>378833137
But it's not important. The Dancer has literally 0 importance in the events of the game unlike Sulyvahn who is responsible for most bosses and shit that happens in the game. He is arguably the main villain
>>
>>378832105
Sulyvahn is literally the main villain of the game. He's responsible for almost everything you encounter up to him. And not even in a "whatever you say vaati" way, it's literally spelled out for you.
>>
>>378832775
dont forget winged knights are just axemen as well.
I could go on for hours about which enemies are bloodborne reskins, anon. Damn.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.