[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol this shit STILL isnt out? what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: kekromancer.png (581KB, 779x435px) Image search: [Google]
kekromancer.png
581KB, 779x435px
lol
this shit STILL isnt out?
what the fuck
>>
>excepting them to work hard on a dead game
>>
Does the console version get this?
>>
>>378824967
It took them like 16 years to make D3 you honestly believe they'd make a new one in like 4 years??
>>
>>378824885
>one character
>in like 3 years
>hard
>>
>>378824967
You do know they are totally separate teams, yeah?
>D3 team =/= WoW team =/= HS team, etc.
There is some higher-ups overlap, but the artists and coders are all separate.
There's only been like 3 guys working on the Necromancer pack and while it is a Jewish, retarded thing, thems the facts. It's slow because they gutted the team for other projects.
>>378825039
Probably not.
>>
What's wrong with Diablo III?
From someone who likes these kinds of games on occasion but never played Diablo 2 much.
>>
>>378824885
a dead game that had a lot of people who bought it. but I dont think they'll buy a new character with almost no actual content
>>
>>378824967
>EVERYONE hype for diablo 3 expansion THAT WILL FIX EVERYTHING

You mean Reaper of Souls? The game is fun now after they removed that crappy auction house and changed up the loot/difficulty scaling.

Only problem is the other thing you mentioned. They are so busy squeezing money out of overwatch and heroes of the storm that the game is put on about 5 backburners.
>>
>>378826079
Theres nothing really wrong with it anymore, it just had a really deflated launch and has the playerbase has suffered since
>>
File: 1496126708895.jpg (153KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
1496126708895.jpg
153KB, 760x570px
>>378824823
LOL
>>
>>378826079
honestly this >>378826198
the only thing i wasn't a fan of was ancient grinding, but even then i enjoy shitty grinds like that sometimes so idk

tldr; its good and ___fun
>>
>>378826079
Very streamlined. You don't choose what skills to focus on, you get all of them. You don't choose what stats to raise, it's done automatically. No room for experimentation, everything has to fit into cookie cutter builds. There's no reason to make more than one character of each class. Some skill runes are just objectively shit. You also never just use your weapon, it's always in conjunction with a skill. Skills follow a Cooke cutter typing, you get an evasion skill, a buff, etc. Inventory management is a joke, infinite potions, arrows, etc.

It's just a shallow experience.
>>
>>378824885
>expecting them to work hard
>>
Just got done playing the beta.

They just nerfed the only fun build and the server is empty, so RIP in advance D3.
>>
>>378826570
>D3
>fun build
It still had one?
>>
>>378826079

Everything
>>
Necro had a fun skel rush build that abused obsidian ring of the zodiac and the skeleton summon armor set. Then they removed the item synergy and now it uses a 2m cd to function properly.

Just like everything else fun they nerf. The other builds are shit. Necro will be DoA.
>>
>>378826715
>2m CD
D3 is so much fun. They really nailed it
>>
>>378826715

Why are Blizzard so anti-fun?
>>
>>378824823
I really want to play the Diablo HD mod but I haven't been able to find a download for the game. I don't understand why it still counts as piracy when Blizzard refuses to sell the game.
>>
>>378827172
blahblahblah healthy online ecosystem blahblahblah skewed progression

Nobody gave a shit in Diablo 2 if a build was broken. That just meant everyone had fun competing on the ladder with other broken players.

Clearly that wasn't alright, since Diablo 2 is fondly remembered, and Diablo 3 is a blunder that's alright for not having ANY players online because marketing sold a bunch more copies of it.
>>
>>378827307
well I seem to remember them nerfing stacking poison builds when LoD was released
>>
>>378827375
That did not fundamentally prevent people from using poison, though. Not to mention the dozens of sorc/javazon builds that went unpatched because people enjoyed them.

The d2 team never outright shit on a build by adding long cooldowns to the fun bits of it.
>>
>>378826370
what's going on here?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.