[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were on the fence about this game because of the sale,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault-6.jpg (197KB, 1916x1072px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-6.jpg
197KB, 1916x1072px
If you were on the fence about this game because of the sale, don't, the combat is horrid. I like what it was trying to be, but it's just a mess.

Whoever recommended this for beat me up studies, thanks, I learned what NOT go do.
>>
Which JRPG is this
>>
>>378820176
Boku no Dungeons and Pico no Dragons
>>
>>378819570
could you imagine a 6 player version

all that menu bullshit would piss me off
unless you played with 4 people local, people who know what they are doing, you just don't know
>>
I cast Sticks to Snakes
>>
>>378819570
I liked playing it with a friend on the ps3 some times ago. It felt unique with his rpg elements when you compare it to old arcade beat em up games.

But what did you expect really ? Of course it's a mess, the gameplay is stiff as fuck and you cannot have a first playtrough without dying A LOT, even with the lowest difficulty
>>
>>378821123
>and you cannot have a first playtrough without dying A LOT, even with the lowest difficulty
Out of all the things to complain about you complain about the game being somewhat difficult. For what purpose?
>>
>sale
>Buying ROMs
lol
>>
>>378819570
I finished 2 friends on PS3, it was fun.
You expected a masterpiece?
>>
>complaining about beat em ups

sure reeks of kids in here
>>
>>378821262
I'm not really complaining about it, just saying that if you want to buy this game you have to expect all these aspects because that's what these games used to be. A lot of enemies that overwhelm you with ease and bosses that kill you in 2-3 attacks so you had to spend as many coins as possible.
>>
>>378821826
so metal slug sucks then?
>>
>>378821826
Not like it matters if you're doing a casual playthrough since you can just drop another credit in. The idea is to get good though.
>>
File: 1490272244134.jpg (313KB, 627x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490272244134.jpg
313KB, 627x900px
>>378819570
OP is a faggot shit is fun as fuck as long as you keep in mind it's an old school quarter sucker.

>>378821562
Easier multiplayer and achievements (if you care about that shit) but it's easily emulateable if not.
>>
>mfw there are underaged faggots ITT who didn't play it in the arcades back in the 90s

Tbph it was a rare as fuck arcade (in my area at least)
>>
>>378819570
It's fun when you play it in the arcades. Not so much fun on vc where you have unlimited credits.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.