[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So have we all finally come to the conclusion that Trevor is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Trevor.jpg (63KB, 617x602px) Image search: [Google]
Trevor.jpg
63KB, 617x602px
So have we all finally come to the conclusion that Trevor is the most well written character of all the GTA games?
>>
Obnoxious as fuck and cringey. Literally a character for 12 year olds
>>
>>378814541
He's the best mc in V, but only because the other two are boring and/or cucks.
>>
>>378814541
He's not Niko
>>
nah

he's literally edge: the character fucking leaf

Michael was the better character
>>
>>378815209
>Cancuck
>best at anything
>>
Tryhard and cringey as fuck. They say Trevor is supposed to represent the player, which I just find insulting. Saints Row 2's MC did a way better job.
>>
>>378814541
Niko is by far the best.
Trevor is only the best in GTAV since his only competition is Mr. Michael My-Wife's-Son or Bix Nood Incarnate
>>
GTAV, 3 protagonists with less charm and character than GTA3's protagonist.
>>
>>378815631
Better than being a literal cuck or the most bland black thug ever created.
>>
File: Bf8LYSZ.jpg (496KB, 859x3116px) Image search: [Google]
Bf8LYSZ.jpg
496KB, 859x3116px
>>378814541
You mean the shittiest character of all GTA games?
>>
>tryhard edgy cringe
Lol these people are without a doubt the most brainless fucking 10 year old retards on the planet.

Yes, he is one of the best written characters ever. GTA incarnate.
>>
>>378814541
the whole script is great except in parts where frankling feels way too white.
>>
>>378818131
but he is edgy cringe. his whole character is "WAHAHAH IM A KILL YA CRAZYYYYY AHHAH" or "HAHA IM GOIGN TO DO THIS CRAZY THING IN CUHRAZY WAY"

he's not funny or entertaining, prove me wrong if you want
>>
>>378816701

>wearing nostalgia goggles this hard
>>
He's like the most fucked up character ever in a video game

- meth head/dealer
- goes on killing sprees when he gets triggered
- fucks teddy bears, jizzes on them and talks to it
- cannibal
- most likely did incest
- basically enslaved a couple dumb hicks with stockholm syndrome
>>
He's Rick Sanchez : the GTA character
>>
>>378815734
Seconded. My hopes of seeing Niko again in a later addition to GTAV skyrocketed when the gimp mentioned him before the first heist in the game.
>>
>>378815734
Niko was a whiny bitch who had no place in GTA
>>
>>378819491
but the one we saw was Johnny.
And he had his brain all over Trevor's boot
>>
>>378819491
Don't count on it, I believe the voice actor for Niko wanted more money from GTA IV after he saw the sales figures and Rockstar told him to piss off. That little reference is all they could do.
>>
It does not take a well written one to achieve a character like Trevor because he is inherently deranged and eccentric, if middleschoolers fantasy was the base of this character it would fit just fine
>>
>>378818790

He cares enough about Wade to not let him know he killed his cousin. Never lets him leave the strip club either. Not bad.
>>
>>378820697
If wade and ron decided they wanted to leave somewhere far from trevor he'd probably kill them. He already killed all of wades friends and family
>>
>>378816701
Accurate
However leddit is portraying totally the opposite
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.