[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate Marie again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: marie.jpg (124KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
marie.jpg
124KB, 1191x670px
Why do we hate Marie again?
>>
File: 364635463576.gif (164KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
364635463576.gif
164KB, 500x375px
>>378802687
Because she is a shitty as fuck character. Also you are forced to do her S.link in order to play her annoying as fuck dungeon.
She's kinda kyut tho...
>>
Worst character in the franchise. Possibly in all video games.
>>
Literally only good for violent hatefucks.
>>
>>378802687
because she was shoehorned in for the sake of having a quirky character to appease people who enjoy being forced into relationships.
>>
>>378802687
One of the most annoying, forced characters in the entire Persona series. Literally added nothing to the story.
>>
>>378802687
>1
Because she's a tsundere stereotype in a game series that's all about taking stereotypical anime characters and turning them into three-dimensional people.
>2
Because her social link is mainly just filled with people talking about how nice and how great Marie-chan is, despite only knowing each other for as long as anyone else in the main party.
>3
Because bandwagoning is easy and blows things way out of proportion.

I think there's a good character somewhere in there, she just wasn't done super well. Honestly could've been a lot worse though, imo.
>>
File: 1442558078346.jpg (72KB, 377x434px) Image search: [Google]
1442558078346.jpg
72KB, 377x434px
I couldn't tell you.
>>
>>378802687
Her designs cool I guess.
>>
>>378802984
>hate the character
>hate her dungeon
why fuckin bother with her at all then? you could easily ignore her
>>
You get together with the boys for a night of cheeky lad banter and high adventure. Then the DM introduces his new girlfriend, Marie.
>>
File: 1439191211484.jpg (41KB, 603x466px) Image search: [Google]
1439191211484.jpg
41KB, 603x466px
>>378804169
You have to do her shit to get the new ending in Golden
>>
>>378802687
They wanted a stealth villain. It'll be revealed later on that she's the final form of all the bosses and that she was just leading you on all along.

You know, like that FUCKING CUNT MOUSE who tricked Bentley.
>>
>>378804169
>why fuckin bother with her at all then?
Because her dungeon has the best music tracks in the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqsJkiyn_gw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C76moI0IZCE

Dungeon themes nice too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHoMvZEHWJo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.