[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unironically enjoying this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (60KB, 256x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 256x369px
Unironically enjoying this
>>
That's normal, it's the second best after DS1
>>
>enjoying a video game
How do you do it OP?
>>
>>378800226
margaritas tbqh
>>
Congratulations on not falling for the memes.
>>
>>378800143
But, but it's the same as Dark Souls 1?
How can you like Dark Souls 2 when it's not filled with references and call backs to the first game every two seconds? It doesn't even have Andre of Astora!!!
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-04+at+12.43.27).jpg (11KB, 206x208px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-04+at+12.43.27).jpg
11KB, 206x208px
>>378800143
2 is complete garbage. Anyone who unironically likes this trash heap is a retard. Combat and pve are LITERAL garbage. You have a stat that increases your dodge invul frames, so the soul meta--Oh wait! There isn't a soul meta! So you can be invaded by someone 400 levels higher than you and get destroyed!
>>
>>378800143
That's because it's better now
DaS2 on release was honestly unacceptable and people were right to be mad
>>
>>378800287
Is that some sort of Brazilian martial arts?
>>
>>378800379
>calls 2 garbage
>unironically posts a worst souls image
>>
I just wish I could go back to launch levels of pvp traffic.
Also, fuck the royal lance. The chariot lance was an underappreciated monster.
>>
File: cat6.jpg (52KB, 353x455px) Image search: [Google]
cat6.jpg
52KB, 353x455px
Ah, damn. It's another "DS2 is bad" thread. I can't wait to see people unironically calling 1 and 3 bad.
>>
>>378800143
Dark Souls is actually second best. The bosses were all unique in terms of each having a
gimmick" or mechanic that you could exploit. The NPC's required actual work to progress their quest line and made you feel like actual companions. Every weapon was viable and small white stones were great for summoning people just to clear out an area instead of for bosses. When arena was introduced, PVP became great because you could actually do tests of skills without worrying about twinks. Overall, the only real downside is some level design choices.
>>
>>378800441
Gundyr isn't from DaS2 though.
>>
I KNOW RIGHT

People here kept trying to sway me from it and enjoyed it much more than 3, maybe even more than the first

At least i did a second run through this one
>>
File: 250px-352Kecleon.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-352Kecleon.png
61KB, 250x250px
>>378800441
>unironically posts a worst souls image
If you don't like God-King Gundyr you're apart of the cesspool of doddering old folk and degenerates known as DaS2
>>
>>378800143
While both sequels to Dark Souls are hot garbage, at least DaS2 is somewhat palatable
>>
Hey DaS3 why do you have such terrible combat?
>uhh.uhhh... uhh.. b-but DaS2!!!
Hey DaS3 why do you shameless avoid original content and pad your game with nostalgia baits, call backs and references?
>uhh uhh..uhh bu-but soul memory!
Hey DaS3 why did you have to fuck the combat over by making it into a shit blend of BB and DaS? Why can I roll 24 times at full stamina? Why do my rolls have DWGR levels if iframes?
>but but DaS2!!
Hey DaS3 why are you the most linear and shortest souls game in the franchise?
>...but.. but DaS2...
Hey DaS3 why did you shamelessly make a DLC with two bosses, and one of which being a regular invader npc with an upscaled wolf mob
>b-but DaS2!
Hey DaS3 why you make a DLC with two zones that are literally empty and serve no purpose? Could you not decide what to make so you just threw in a giant fucking swamp? Nice reuse of Dragonslayer tho, good to know you're so lazy to reuse bosses as trash mobs.
>b-but DaS2 ;__;
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.