[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

admit it, you had to look up how to do it didn't you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (437KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
437KB, 633x356px
admit it, you had to look up how to do it didn't you?
>>
>>378789279
I don't think I did it the intended way fir the one in its head. I tilted the trunk to the top and sort of jumped off the side while in motion so I had to spam jump in order to reach the top of its head.
>>
no, I actually didn't. Although I did miss a chest or 2 probably.
>>
>>378789279
Are people this retarded?
>>
>>378789279
no, i'm not too retarded to play a game for kids
>>
nice projecting but nope
you're just retarded OP
>>
File: file.png (861KB, 1271x714px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
861KB, 1271x714px
No, but I WAS too retarded to figure out the proper way to get past these flames. I just put the metal block over them and used Ravioli's Gale.
>>
>>378789279
I think I zoned out when Fish Waifu was explaining a thing, so I didn't realize I could move the trunk with my map. Figured it out fine after /v/ reminded me.
Naboris is the only one I had to cheese with Gale though.
>>
>>378789279
it took me like 10 minutes to notice that i could place an ice block on the spout. other than that i had no issues.
>>
>>378789279
>Having to look up what to do for any puzzle in BotW
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>378790484
Fucking this. I felt like such a fucking retard after I got two of the things finally noticed the puddle. Also that tower with all the ganon shit on it (can't remember the name) took me FOREVER to figure out
>>
>put ice block under cog to try and stop it
>it shatters

ah yes very impressive
>>
Only puzzle that stumped me was hidden wind and whatever that garbage covered shine was.
>>
no, i didnt look up any of the dungeons somehow. only thing i looked up was whether you could use yellow hearts to satisfy the master sword requirement
>>
>>378789279
I got Revali's gale first and that really breaks all the divine beasts whenever you get stuck
>>
>>378791247
I never realised you could use revali's gale in the beasts, you can't use them in shrines...
>>
I didn't have any trouble with the elephant, but I looked up where the goron with son in his name was (completely missed that area on my way to goron City) and I'm about to look up where the other fairy fountains are.
>>
>>378790667
You have a power that freezes things in time.
>>
only thing I looked up was that shrine with the constellations
>>
>>378789279
no but I really needed some time for that. All this controll the dungeon, work with physics were really kinda different and new.

I love how they did the titans. They could have been a little more different and maybe bigger, but they were fucking awesome.
>>
>>378791903
Why the hell did some many people have trouble with that one? It wasn't difficult at all.
>>
>all pictures or videos i've seen of BoTW the player has a huge stamina circle and like 12 hearts or so
>get around to starting BoTW myself
>find out it takes 4 spirit orbs for a single upgrade and you get 1 orb per fucking dungeon
>have to pick between health or stamina, and the stamina upgrade is just a small section of a gauge
Seems like this is going to be a bit of a grind.
>>
>>378789279
Nope, almost did it with the fucking camel though.
>>
>>378792295
you can get temporary stamina and hearts really easily, though. There's no need to grind for it.
>>
>>378791903
>>378792230

The constellations were bullshit because of how far away the wall you were supposed to look at was. It's in a HUGE empty room behind the gate that locked you out of it. That huge room has absolutely no purpose. But because it's so big, behind a gate that's right in front of you, it looks like that room is another puzzle you're supposed to figure out AFTER you open the gate.
>>
>>378789279
No, because I'm not a retard.
>>
File: fsdsfds.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fsdsfds.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
I gave up on vah ruda and went to the bird one instead. Since i knew the bird power would fly you up.

I assumed i needed that or something from somewhere else to progress.

There i noticed you could manipulate the beast from the map in the bird.
>>
File: 1478839345595.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478839345595.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>378789279
>You got a map of the dungeon!
>Huh, maybe I should look at the map
>"The heck does current position mean and why can I change it"
>Oh, that's what it does

Not that I didn't make my own mistakes considering I shot arrows at all the ice blocks during the boss.
>>
>>378790087
What made this game so fun to me is that there is more than one way to solve the puzzles. I turned the chamber sideway, then stacked a metal chest I found and the block to get past
>>
>>378793917

>change Rudania's position while outside of him
>the lava wall comes closer and closer
>sweatingman.jpg

Death mountain crater was hardcore in this game
>>
>>378794550

>fall off a huge cliff onto solid ground
>GAME OVER
>fall into bottomless pit or lava
>fade to black, wake back up

I hated this. What's the point.
>>
I admit I had to look up a guide on how to get the terminal in the elephant where you had to cryosis the pipe spilling water to turn the mini wheel in the beginning. When I found out that's what I had to do I got pissed as hell since I explicitly remember trying to do that but apparently the positioning was so finnicky I didn't have it set up right. Outside of that the only thing I needed to use a guide for was the shrine in the Lost Woods with the 40 or so ball slots you had to count constellations on the wall for.
>>
File: dsp.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dsp.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>378793917
>Mipha: "You should really get that map for this beast or else you will get lost!"
>what the fuck, do you think I'm a retard? who needs a map for a small dungeon like this?
>proceed to waste an hour trying to do it without a map
>mfw getting the map

That's how it was for me.
>>
>>378794102
Sure but any cheese involving Revali's Gale is terrible, they should have disabled this shit in dungeons and shrines.
>>
>>378795627
Special abilities are disabled in Shrines.
>>
>>378795458
Pretty much the same experience I had, felt like such a retard afterwards.
>>
>>378795627
Anything that lets you sidestep puzzles in a Zelda game is a positive.

>>378795717
>Special abilities are disabled in Shrines.
Which is a mistake.
>>
>>378789279
Yes I did.
>>
>>378789279

if you had to look any clues it would have to be for Naboris , everything else was easy as fuck
>>
>>378789279
I was at this dungeon when the game was 20 hours old.

I did it fine, it just took close to 2 hours
>>
>>378789279
I played it before the release when it leaked on WiiU so no, the info wasnt even online yet. Didnt take long to figure out.
>>
>>378789279
fuck no. But i was stuck trying to get the controls panels without the map for way longer then i'll ever admit.
>>
>>378789279
Nope.
I thought the solution was pretty clever though.
>>
>people on /v/ had to look up how to do something in a zelda game
>a new zelda game in fact

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>378789279
lol
That shit was easy
>>
No but /spoiler I needed a little help with the camel :)
>>
>>378792230
"Look to the stars for guidance"
i was looking at the goddamn ceiling for a clue for 10 minutes.
>>
File: tumblr_ob4q1anqL71t8lm2yo1_1280.jpg (491KB, 1200x1702px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob4q1anqL71t8lm2yo1_1280.jpg
491KB, 1200x1702px
>>378789279
>Tfw played the leaked version so no choice but to do it all on my own
Not that it was a problem or anything.
Dropped the game after finished the 2nd beast Thunder Camel though. Waiting for the dlc's to come out or be announced until I pick it back up.
>>
>>378789279
No I didn't. But I spended like 30 minutes trying to figure out how to reach the terminal in the trunk, in my desperation i jumped from the top of ruda's head and glided out of reflex, then the shame came.
>>
>>378796573
Did you even read the fucking thread?
>>
>>378789279
No, but I don't think I did any ofbthe puzzles the intended way half of the time when I was stuck in a dungeon I just used revali's gale.
>>
>all these niggers cheesing it/looking shit up

And people complain about the dungeons being too easy/lacking. These were some of the best puzzles we've had in Zelda since ages.
>>
>>378789279
I'm 20, so yes.
>>
>>378789279
No, but I tried, but I got to this shit day-1, so there weren't any guides available yet.
>>
>>378789279
Rate races / environments / story arcs

Zora
Goron
Rito
nothing
gerudo
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.