[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it be worse than Ascension?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: god-of-war_td04-605x300.jpg (173KB, 605x300px) Image search: [Google]
god-of-war_td04-605x300.jpg
173KB, 605x300px
Will it be worse than Ascension?
>>
yuh
>>
>>378788891
It will be GoW: TLoU edition, "journos" will suck its dick and praise it as "the righr direction", gameplay wise, visual wise and plot setting wise will be a fucking mess but if you ever poit that out you will be labeled as bigot or something worse.

Yes it will be x1000 times worse, atleast ascension was a game instead of a feels simulator.
>>
At least Ascension was played like a GoW game instead of TLoU.
>>
>>378788891
please don't compare this trash to God of War
>>
Why was ascension bad?

I'm a big fan of God of war and I just never felt a urge to buy it. So I never played it.
>>
>>378789634
Why a bigot? It's not like if Greeks or northers are a minority.
>>
>>378788891

I'm weirdly optimistic about it. God of War 3, while the weakest of the trilogy was a solid game and the guy that directed God of War 2 is doing one so there's hope. The story is also apparently going to explain heavily what happened after 3.
>>
>>378789797
It was mediocre compared to the rest of the games. While it was massive, the gameplay was more or less the same and the foes were as imaginative as always, it felt less impacting because last time we saw Kratos he was killing gods with his bare hands. Whether it was good or not, a prequel was the wrong step to take because the stakes had been so high on III than any other scenario that attempted less would be underwhelming.
>>
>>378789939
>God of War 3, while the weakest of the trilogy
Why? I thought it was the most massive and at least better than the first.
>>
>>378790081

It was more straight forward. The level design integrated with creative puzzles were some of the best parts of the first two games. They did a really good job getting you back somewhere while having no backtracking too. I hope they don't handle this the Tomb Raider way.

As for the scale and visual part of this it's apparently going to dwarf the other games. That troll in the presentation is a regular enemy. So expect things to dwarf Cronos and Poseidon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.