[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They are going to come through with games this E3 r-right g-guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

They are going to come through with games this E3 r-right g-guys?
>>
>>378787945
Probably
>>
No.
Enjoy your Rabbids and Spla2n shilling.
>>
lol no nintendo sucks
>>
Likely not simply because Nintendo doesn't like to announce games unless they're confident it'll come out in the next year
>>
>>378787945
Surprisingly enough of those only a handful of developers has yet to announce any game for the System, and most of those who haven't anounced anything already confirmed of being at work on games for the Switch such as Level 5 and Platinum Games...
>>
Who cares? They got Mario Kart and Zelda out, that'll keep the casual audience busy for months until Mario Odyssey comes out, along with a New Super Mario Bros. to REALLY sell people on the idea.
>>
Nintendo is always the only one to show actual games at e3 instead of shitty movies
>>
>>378788368
So non of this anon? Please don't tell me so.
>>
>>378787945
Of course they are!

They would never display a huge list of 3rd party supporters and then not deliver!

Well... a second time, I mean....
>>
>>378788452
>being this delusional
>>
>>378787945
Atlus and Capcom alone sold me on a 3DS, I'm sure they can do the same for the Switch
>>
>>378788583
I don't beleave you this anon >>378788361
says otherwise.
>>
>>378788452
Not only do I have a PS4 for these games.

I don't even want any of these games lol
>>
>>378788452
I can see only one (1) game from there being ported, and even then its not even likely
>>
>>378788452
omitting the dubious quality of some of the titles in that picture like Sniper Elite 4, Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and Metal Gear Survive the Switch will eventually get RE7, SouthPark, Tekken 7 and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite no doubt...
>>
File: partners.jpg (78KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
partners.jpg
78KB, 960x635px
The rumored Metroid Souls exclusive will blow this board into the fucking atmosphere
>>
>>378788452
Switch is going to go one of two ways: either it gets incredibly popular and sells really well because of first party and the third party follows suit making games for it, or it's going to be another Wii U. Probably much more successful than Wii U, but still not great sales-wise.
>>
>>378788980
You know from software also makes cheap monster hunter spinoff shovelware too right?lol
>>
>>378787945
I'm most excited to see what Platinum, Sega, Level 5, CAPCOM, From, Spike and Atlus all have in store

A lot there are just "Yeah we might do a port" while the others might result in something really interesting
>>
File: 2016-05-18.jpg (147KB, 1058x1300px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-18.jpg
147KB, 1058x1300px
>>378788980
This board may never recover.
>>
File: 1441470270707.png (14KB, 510x596px) Image search: [Google]
1441470270707.png
14KB, 510x596px
who the fuck buys nintendo systems to play multiplats
>>
File: .jpg (102KB, 660x1061px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
102KB, 660x1061px
>>378788980
>>
>>378788981
It already has more momentum than the Wii U ever had sales wise. Problem is it's too early still to see any third party support, especially exclusives, because up until like a month ago nobody had any faith in the platform.
>>
>>378789164
right? the wii u was so successful with that strategy
>>
>>378789164
>Botw
>MK8
>Tetris Puyo Puyo
>Wonderboy
>Minecraft
>Sonic Mania
>Disgaea 5
>Lego City
>Blaster Master
>Monster Hunter XX
>Street Fighter 2

A lot of people apparently.
>>
>>378789198
While I really doubt that FROM is making a Metroid game, I would shit myself if they did.
>>
>>378789340
the wii u had watch dogs, batman and other multiplat donkey shit
nobody cared because the playstation versions were better
>>
What I don't get is why there is no multiplat games now? Even the Wii U launched with a few ones like Mass Effect, Assassins Creed and some other ones. It seems like we aren't getting anything other then indie games.
>>
>>378789746
Because devs thought "Oh shit, the Wii was a goldmine, surely this will be a repeat of that"

Look at early support for the Wii, since it was coming off of the Gamecube.
>>
Well atlest we will have GameCube VC ready for play next week. Maybe playing some old games I missed will keep my busy untill Oddessy. As much "fun" that splat2 and arms looks I know I'll just play them for a 2 weeks and then drop them. I hope they will let me carry over my pirsheses from Wii/Wii/3ds.
>>
>>378788452
Switch can't even handle it's own Zelda
>>
>>378789340
Wii U multiplats were plagued with problems such as being much more expensive and/or late without any exclusive/new content, getting no dlc or patches while other versions did, and being programmed poorly.

Switch multiplats are at the very least actually portable, most are getting released at the same time or earlier as other versions and/or have new, exclusive, or bundled (pre-included dlc) content, are actually receiving post-release support, and are programmed pretty competently for the most part.

I think what's really helping is that the shitty AAA western publishers that did the aforementioned Wii U problems have nothing or barely anything on the Switch so far.
>>
>>378790687
Idk about the games getting support after launch. Binding of Issac still has a few bugs that won't let you 100% the game and as far as I know nothing is being done about it.
>>
>>378790970
Several other games have been patched or have received additional content for free such as
>Disgaea 5
>Snake Pass
>Blaster Master Zero
>Super Bomberman R
>Minecraft
>Has Been Heroes
>Shovel Knight
>Fast RMX
>I Am Setsuna
>VOEZ
>ACA Neo Geo games in general

Binding of Isaac is an outlier from devs that are notorious for not patching their console games.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.