[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MvC2 xbox 360

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 960x720px
hey anons of /v/. i know this is literally a one in a million chance, and im sure im gonna get called turbo faggot at least 50 times before its through, but just hear me and save the fagolas for the end. Are there any among you who would meet the following two criteria
1: have a xbox live gamertag with a digital copy of MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2
2: be willing to let me buy it/ borrow it to download the game

long story short my sega dreamcast copy isint working and the only other machines i have arre pc (emulation of fighting games always seems tricky for my pc) and xbox 360. im JUST interested in MvC2. i dont give a shit about your gamer tag, i don't want any other shit. if you are willing to sell it lemme know, and GOD FORBID one of you kind folk would be willing to let me borrow your tag to download it, id be eternally grateful either way.

i know we are on a anon image board, which is why im post this with a name. i know you have no reason to trust me at all (or anyone on here for that matter) but im really just hankering for some classic MvC and if anyones willing to help, im willing to do whatever you need me to (except sharpie in pooper)

thanks again for reading!
>>
Turbo faggot
>>
>>378783453
hey, at least i got one right.
thanks for having a sense of humor about it
>>
>>378782545
Get the fuck out of here turbo faggot
>>
Fucking turbo faggots I swear
>>
>>378784689
>>378783453
>>378784689

we at 3. 47 to go! also im not getting off...................................................................................

bad news jimmy
>>
>>378782545
Just make another dreamcast copy.
>>
>>378785023
i would.... except the cd drive on my pc failed sometime in the last week, and i cant get to my roomates pc to use his. i swaer i at least tried to halfway think it through anon desu, i dont know whats wrong with my one copy, it looks fine, no scratches or chips, and i was playing it last week
>>
ebay. /itm/Marvel-vs-Capcom-2-Xbox-Original-Disc-only-in-generic-DVD-case-/192193510878?hash=item2cbfa03dde:g:ww4AAOSwR29ZIcI3
>>
>>378784550
This isnt reddit. You tripfaggot ass cocksucking homo. Fuckyourfeelings2014
>>
>>378785604
chitlin, my feelings aint even hurt by your shit attempt, all i care about is MvC2. i use the trip to prove im not some shit anon trying to steal from a hypothetical person who would be willing to sell or trade. call me a faggot all you like, im willing to take it as long as i can sleep at night a honest man
>>
Are you black?
>>
>>378785432
have you never fucking heard of external cd drives? they're cheap as fuck
>>
>>378786058
honestly anon? im mixed race. father is black, mother is white.

not sure what it has to do with my games though
>>378786334
im a college kid who just paid rent, im not swimming in cash right now, and i dont get paid until next week
>>
I'd be willing to game share a tag with MvC2 for a psn id that has MvC2.
>>
>>378786334
i know its like 29.99, but it would be foolish of me to spend $30 on that when i have food to buy for myself/roommates
>>
>>378786678
...................................breaking my heart man, unfortunately i dont have it on there if i did, id honestly play it there first, as i like sony controllers better for fightan
>>
>>378782545
also id like to point out ive still only gotten called turbo faggot 3 times... why is /v/ slacking today?
>>
>>378785604
>>378785851
didn't have a reply to that one huh?
also makes it easier to call out whiny anons who think they are funny when you are a tripfag fyi
>>
>>378786704
bought mine for 15 dollars USD on amazon and works perfectly fine, if 15 dollars is a lot to you and you're a college kid, you should try earning more money instead of playing mvc2 all day
>>
ill sell you my account for $100

it has scott pilgrim as well
>>
>>378787438
naw man, i could affford 15, but then i have to wait for shipping, which still wouldn't help me now.....

once again, i swear i thought it through before posting
>>378787532
i cant afford $100 right now at all, so i would have to talk to you in liike several weeks

also seriously, i dont give a shit about some 3 rate scott pilgrim side scrolling beat em up, i just want MvC2

i actually already own scott pilgrim, thanks for letting me know though!
>>
>>378782545
I'd wait until MvC:I comes out. I'm sure with the licensing issues out of the way, and increase demand for the re-releases, Capcom will probably put MvC2 out in the market.
Other than that, I can't help as I don't own an Xbox. Good luck with your quest, OP.
>>
dude I saw a dope black dreamcast at goodwill today and it was only $40 bucks with controller, hookups, and madden
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.