[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been too scared to play a video game? What game was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

Have you ever been too scared to play a video game?
What game was it?
>>
Tomb raider. I couldn't handle all of the enemies jumping out from behind walls.
>>
I'm scared of playing games that contain loli(male).
>>
File: Banjo-Kazooie-03.png (731KB, 1023x764px) Image search: [Google]
Banjo-Kazooie-03.png
731KB, 1023x764px
Banjo Kazooie
>>
>>378781741
I can't play horror games or watch horror movies unless I'm with friends and I have no friends
Call me a pussy, but I'm not good with that kind of thing.
>>
When i was a kid a was afraid of Fish food frenzy in DKC3, everytime i reached that level i would delete the save file and start again. Took me a while to finally play it
>>
>>378781741
I remember beating x-men (genesis) on easy and got scared by the bad ending. It made me not want to play the game again even though I really wanted to get the real ending. I think I was like 7 or 8 at the time.
>>
Doom
I've only played like four levels of it, and that had me pretty spooked the entire time, but then I just noped out in the middle of one level and haven't gone back to playing it, I'd like to cause it's fun but it's too fucking scary for me.
>>
any horror game. last one i gave a go was the Evil Within. pretty sure i chicken'd out at the 3rd chapter
>>
File: ock.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ock.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
I had to play that shit without sound
>>
File: 1483391028328.jpg (90KB, 528x290px) Image search: [Google]
1483391028328.jpg
90KB, 528x290px
>>378783280
Doom scared me as well. Seeing the bunny head is what made me stop playing.
>>
>around 9 years old
>Ape Escape
>the giant fucking catfish with electricity in the Jungle level

Got me terrified of water. Shadow of the Colossus also ruined that for me. I can't stand being in pools or in the ocean because of that.
>>
>>378782276
this, but after you die in a maze and the ceiling crushes you.
>>
>>378781741

I was too scared playing resident evil 3 when it released so I watched my bigger "brother" playing it. Cant remember much tho since I wasnt watching him doing so very often.
>>
>>378784527
>"brother"
Huh?
>>
>>378784781
It's normie slang for gay fuck buddy.
>>
>>378783793
It's mainly the noises and the fear of "oh shit something might suddently pop out or be right around a corner and scare me," that scares me about it, the only time a specific thing actually scared me was when I opened this door and there was a giant demon I hadn't seen before behind it that scared the shit out of me.
>>
i'm playing Dying Light right now and i'm very scared
>>
File: rumia1.png (655KB, 826x1056px) Image search: [Google]
rumia1.png
655KB, 826x1056px
Any Horror game at all.
I just get too scared and tense that I just shut the game off and never come back to it.
>>
I stopped when I got to the water level in amnesia
>>
1 2 3
>>
Subnautica
I actually really like the game but every little thing makes me jump and panic. I want to keep playing but I keep getting stuck between trying to deal with the warpers or the levithans.
>>
I can't play horror games at all. Tense atmospheres just get to me.
You're sitting there in-game, either with the music building up to something or dead silence, couple of sounds somewhere in the distance, and whether something pops up or not I'm just tensed right the fuck up worrying about something happening at any second

Christ, I even get startled extremely easily in non-horror games.
I could be playing a fast paced shooter like doom 2 and I'll jump when an enemy I hadn't expected suddenly appears from around the corner.
>>
File: 8a7c7c591e033f97ae2784b1c5c7c068.jpg (443KB, 1000x726px) Image search: [Google]
8a7c7c591e033f97ae2784b1c5c7c068.jpg
443KB, 1000x726px
>>378785662
Wow, that's pathetic. You call yourself a man?
>>
Quake 2 around 9yo
>>
>>378781741
I preordered RE4 played it for about 20 minutes and put it down for a year. I saw it on the shelf one day and thought fuck it. Missed out on a great game for a whole year.
>>
>>378787457
Don't bully me
>>
>>378788869
>I preordered RE4 played it for about 20 minutes and put it down for a year.

That game stresses me out. I have to take a break every hour.

Same with STALKER.
>>
File: c53298ca8292bdb5152216dfeab59b46.jpg (661KB, 918x1231px) Image search: [Google]
c53298ca8292bdb5152216dfeab59b46.jpg
661KB, 918x1231px
Playing Doom 3 when it came out ruined my brain for a long while. Fucking dark claustrophobic spaces
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.