[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They accomplished literally nothing by making this game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: starfoxzero.jpg (374KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
starfoxzero.jpg
374KB, 1280x720px
They accomplished literally nothing by making this game.
>>
>>378779175
They proved that Star Fox was a one-hit-wonder franchise.
>>
Well, they showed that they're willing to sacrifice gameplay just to add a gimmick.
>>
>>378779175
They accomplished exposing toddlers as the worst fanbase on /v/.
>go to PS4 thread
>shit talk Knack
>no one cares or disagrees

>go to Nintendo thread
>shit talk Star Fox Zero
>REEEEEEEEEE ITS ACTUALLY GOOD YOU JUST SUCK
>>
>>378779175
I like Krystal
>>
>>378779249
StarFox Command was actually pretty dope.
>>
File: 05.png (383KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
383KB, 500x375px
>>378781272
Holy shit no it wasn't.
>>
File: 1493840241369.jpg (667KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493840241369.jpg
667KB, 800x800px
I hope Star Fox gets another chance once Miyamoto is done for good. Old man's out of touch.

>>378779306
>Knack
>no one cares
word
>>
well you fuckin fags asked for it
>>
>>378779249
The original wasn't even that good. Star Fox Adventures and Assault were the only good ones.
>>
>>378781748
What are you calling the original? The SNES one or 64?
>>
>>378781959
64. 64 is just a fixed version of the SNES one.
>>
the fact that you have to use the gamepad ruined the game for me .
>>
File: falco coffee.jpg (52KB, 548x546px) Image search: [Google]
falco coffee.jpg
52KB, 548x546px
>>378779249
It's so frustrating. All they have to do is look at what made Star Fox 64 good, and just do that. But they keep going off in these bizarre directions that nobody asked for
>Adventures
Literally not a Star Fox game. Just a cheap Zelda knock off published by the people who already own Zelda. I'm fairly certain that the only reason why it's a Star Fox game is to keep it Nintendo exclusive and Nintendo didn't want Xbox to have a Zelda-like.
>Assault
no branching paths hurt replayability. Story was overly dramatic but also toothless
>Command
Story was ass, the art was garbage, no on-rails missions, gameplay was babbies first RTS, there was no easy way to keep track of what missions you played and the multiplayer mode had this baffling mechanic where your kills don't count unless you collect the star they drop making it possible for people to literally steal the credit for a kill you did.
>Zero
Just Star Fox 64 again, but with less content, no vs mode, and all the difficulty coming from a bizzarre control scheme where once you master it the game loses all challenge because you never have to put your ship into harm's way and you have a full semi sphere to aim your weapons and all your opponents have to fire straight. You can even shoot at enemies before they come on screen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.