[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: games that are only good on /v/, but shit in real life:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
ITT: games that are only good on /v/, but shit in real life:
>>
>>378771765
>>
>>378771765
What does that even mean?
>>
>>378772251

It means he doesn't like it and for some reason has to complain about some /v/ posters liking it enough to post about it.

AKA he's a fucking retard, and I don't know what the point is.
>>
>>378772357
>Roll
>Roll
>Roll
>Learn boss attack pattern
>???
>Win

10/10 game
>>
>>378772514
>Learn boss attack pattern
>???
>Win
Congrats you just described every boss fight ever
>>
>>378772717
Untrue

See: Furi
>>
>>378773005
This was exactly how I completed furi
>>
>>378772514
That part of getting gud. Sounds like you can't even comprehend it. That makes me really sad for you. You're missing out on megaman, donkey kong country, and a zillion other games. Better you stick with VN or something.
>>
>>378772717
Congrats you just described combat in literally every fucking game
>>
>>378773257
What's so gud about memorising?
I could probably train a monkey to beat dark souls

Take a fighting game for example, where you can't memorize but you have to react to unforeseeable moves
Now that's being gud
>>
>>378772514
Yeah, what's with games telling me to learn things in order to win?
>>
>>378773257
>Block and parry weak enemies
>Roll to the side against strong ones that blatantly telegraph their attacks, hit them once and roll away
PREPARE TO DIE XD
>>
>>378773417
Pattern recognition is just required to function in everyday society. That's why I feel sorry for you.
>>
File: 1486157083587.jpg (99KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
1486157083587.jpg
99KB, 1024x839px
>>378772514
>Press button
>Win
>>
>>378773005
Did you fucking even play Furi? That is exactly how you play it. Learn how to react to the boss attacks until you can fight them without getting hit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.