[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best Formula racing games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (845KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
845KB, 1200x630px
What are the best Formula racing games?
>>
Also, any F1 games with a good focus on the car customization/engineering aspect?
>>
Bump for interest
>>
F1 2010 was the best codemasters F1 game
>>
Why would you want to play a game about the most boring racing series
>>
File: Burnout players try out F1.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Burnout players try out F1.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>378770770
What about Psygnosis' F1 games?

>>378771114
F1 is a battle of engineers who're constantly on the run to design the best racing cars in the world. It's very interesting to learn about, but yeah the actual racing is boring because the people in charge of F1 are old farts who ban anything that deviates too much from the norm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NG3qZHx1jM

We need an F1 game with Burnout mechanics
>>
>>378771378
F1 was about that at some point in time. Now the engineering is highly regulated as you said, and the races aren't even races. They just drive around the track because attempting too dangerous overtakes gets you punished. The only overtakes happen during pit stops. But I mean engineering is done in every racing series

I happened to watch an Indy 500 race the other day and it was infinitely more entertaining, the racers actually raced each other. Of course there are also series where the tracks aren't just oval, they are also much more entertaining than F1. I don't understand how it can be so big in this day and age
>>
>>378771378
driving that fast single seater was fun in burnout 3
>>
>>378771378
Every time that guy says car or carbonfiber, I want to kill something
>>
>>378772779
KERR
>>
grand prix 4, geoff crammond is the god of f1 games
>>
I have F1 2016 on PS4. It's not bad. It's not a 9/10 game like ign said but it's no slouch either. If you're into that sorta racing then I recommend it. Because gran turismo is a while away.
>>
>>378774618
GT is here at the end of the year.
>>
GP4 for old games
F1 2016 is really good for newer ones. Better off waiting for the new one though since it will have classic cars. Project CARS also has a composite "Formula A" class that works like F1 cars that are good too

>>378774860

>GT

No Simcades allowed
>>
F1 World Grand Prix on N64 is rad
F1 Challenge 99-02 is good even if it's old
F1 2002 is pretty cool too
I have a soft spot for F1 2011, but I heard it's unplayable on modern PCs.
>>
>>378771378
>one guy runs across the race track in middle of race
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.