[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nintendo-switch-50.jpg (67KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-switch-50.jpg
67KB, 770x433px
I've been seriously contemplating ordering a switch. This is mostly just to play BOTW and a possible new Metroid eventually. I have a computer fully capable of playing BOTW using CEMU, I am just tired of waiting and only getting to play broken bits and not the full game.

Should I? How are you switch bros enjoying the system thus far? Is the VC worth a shit yet?
>>
how is CEMU coming along, anyway?
>>
I've played my friends and I absolutely hate the "controller" buttons are shut and sticks are placed awkwardly.
Ill probably still get one once the price drops though.
>>
I bought one 2 days ago and haven't even bought a game for it yet lol

I didn't know the games were so ridiculously overpriced
>>
>>378769239
The Virtual Console is only NeoGeo games right now
On the bright side that does heavily imply a better Virtual Console in the future but right now it's just games no one has ever heard of
>>
>>378769364

Ok, I guess. It works for the most part, and looks great but still has issues enough that I don't want to actually play the game. Most of the problems arise when you go into the shrines. What I do play is fun though, this is why I have been considering just biting hte bullet and buying one.
>>
>>378769374

I have large man hands. I am VERY worried about the joy con size. There are no demo units anywhere even remotely close to me and I don't know someone who owns it... :(
>>
File: 1487035887388.jpg (49KB, 585x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487035887388.jpg
49KB, 585x640px
>>378769518
>Metal slug 1 and 3 are £6.50 each
>Bought the metal slug 1-6 collection on ps4 for £5 a month ago

So dumb.
>>
>>378769364
I would say it you have a good PC, it runs about 80-90%. There are some parts where it can crash, but that's is mostly during enemy combat. Cut scenes can sometimes be a little choppy, but aside from those two things everything else works fine. I have a Switch and it's just easier to play BOTW on there, but maybe in a year or two CEMU will run it perfectly.
>>
>>378769761

Do we still need to fence hack making everything run at sanic speeds indoors?
>>
>>378769648
They are quite small.

And you simply cannot hold them like you would a regular pad. The neutral resting hand position of shoulder buttons is index fingers on front shoulders and middle finger on back shoulder buttons. Joycons don't have the thickness to hold it like that it's quite uncomfortable
>>
>>378769671
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=neogeo+metal+slug+rom
We can do better
>>
>>378769671
The PS4 ones run and look like shit even by Metal Slug standards
>>
>>378769878

The WiiU is usable for me but just barely. This is looking less and less appealing. :( fark
>>
>>378769239
You could wait until the first bundle comes out. There's bound to be one for Splatoon 2 or ARMS. FWIW, I like my Switch but I'm only using it for Disgaea 5 right now. I didn't bother with BotW. If you're not interested in ARMS or Splatoon 2, it's probably better to wait for something else.

>>378769648
Try buying some joycons from a big box store, mess with them for a few minutes, then return them with the receipt. That should give you some idea of what you'll be dealing with. Think the Wii U's pad with slight smaller dimensions for a handheld. You can also buy a switch and return it if you can find one.
>>
As somebody who owns one, and quite enjoys it and BotW, I can say with certainty to wait until after Splatoon 2 releases, or at least after E3. By that time, it will have enough titles to play for quite some time, especially if you don't have a Wii U
>>
>>378769239
At this point, I'd say hold off until e3 and see if there are any games that interest you other than Zelda. BotW is good, but not $500 good.
>>
>>378769470
Aren't they $60 like any other console?
>>
Patience is a virtue.
Wait until later in the year for when it gets some more games.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.